• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Daopay - daopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administration matters in payment processor and it is not all of them that would love to go international. Who knows, this one never had that dream of going international. It's just like what is happening with Payza in certain countries like ours. The younger internet users would think they are unserious but those in some parts of Asia like India and Pakistan wouldn't think that way.

@Decub. 2001!!! They must be kidding with their Business, up to 13years in Business and their thread all over is not getting attention so as their processor too. Those it mean they are not the type that work hard to gain more clients in their Business. I guess those points might have a rewards attach to it to make people to keep transacting for more points, that can be their own way of getting more transactions.
At least only in Asia or in Mostly African countries. But in EU Daopay has some places especially in eastern europe, this feature which make poeple more mobile when they want to buy something or get something with their own money.

That is cool when we can get value using this payment processor...@Decub the more they Money coming into a Business, they more the expansion the Business is getting. So they Admin of this Processor, I think he knew about this, but it might be that they never had the Credential to go International. But as sindarine said, it seems that they are working on that.

Seems like they will working for that but from what i know here that Daopay also will make some better efforst and also offers for Asian countries which is still developing and make strong their place in EU countries.

This payment processor Mobile platform is superb and I do like their Mobile site design. And they might not be any issues using their Mobile platform and not like some other type of processors that are even strict when it comes to Mobile because of some Mobile phone has different countries IP.

because this is mobile based i think there isn't any problem, every single process of payment based on your mobile phone. About the IP which changed i think that is not a big deal for them since they already know if you use VPN or Proxy.

At least only in Asia or in Mostly African countries. But in EU Daopay has some places especially in eastern europe, this feature which make poeple more mobile when they want to buy something or get something with their own money.
Well, one would say it's more like a regional payment processor if it can't get a lot of attention up till now from international level. Well I think it might still be doing fine within the area it covers which must have made it remain even up till now. I really don't see it as going beyond where it is because there are a lot more that are cropping up.

@sindarin I think that your are correct on that, VPN or Proxy, they will know about it and is like they are not also accepting members to use it. But in terms of some Network, some Networks operate using a Dynamic IP which is common in Mobile and hope if they will not find any problem with that.

Dynamic IP is fine since it will still use the IP from your country not from the other countries. Daopay also strict in this case, i heard some people get about this. Daopay still growing but seems halted a bit. It seems this innovative one could be a good rival of other emerging payment processor/ecurrency in easter europe.

Dynamic IP, yeah it still has the same Countries IP. But some problem with it is that some payment processor will log you out when you login using it, like PM. I wonder if this payment processor is same as PM when using a Dynamic IP in accessing and logging into the Account?

Dynamic IP, yeah it still has the same Countries IP. But some problem with it is that some payment processor will log you out when you login using it, like PM. I wonder if this payment processor is same as PM when using a Dynamic IP in accessing and logging into the Account?
LOL, this is not PM this is Daopay. Do you want to make the same of them? Not i think since those are different things. Daopay focusing on mobility which seems understand about this dynamic IP issues. Daopay seems already popular in some parts of South America like Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.