• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Daopay - daopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
More revenue - no credit card needed.

Whether you are an established online business or a brand new start-up,accepting Daopay is certainly the easiest way for you to instantly grow your business without any significant development of marketing investment.

Because althought you might already accept all the major credit cards and even Paypal,chances are,you are missing out on a significant number of people who would like to pay you,but are not able to.Which is like saying " No,thank you " to your customers ( just not as polite ). And it is not that they do not like your products.They really do,they just do not feel comfortable sharing their credit card number over the internet because they are concerned about their privacy. Or they do not have a credit card,which is still very common outside the United States.

Charging Phone Bill.

With Daopay,customers can charge your product to their phone bill.They just dial a service number and without ever giving away any personal or financial information,they hold the line for a minute or two until the product price had been charged to their bill.Probably,the only way to make buying easier is to pay by SMS.This is why we do that,too.

Reach Additional Audiences.

Customers enjoy Daopay because it is so convenient and at the same time,more secure than any other payment method.No credit cards,no bank accounts or any other contracts - just dial a number or send an SMS and you are set.

Almost everyone has a telephone.There are more than 5 billion worldwide,twice as many as credit cards. By adding Daopay as a complementary payment option,you reach more people and receive more payments than with any other payment method alone.

Daopay.

so far this program supported in more than 300 countries, but when i want to check the fee, it redirect me to contact us page, which i think is nonsense. it seems this is not opened to the public, and you need some requirement before you can have an account in this site.

Well,do check their updates and you will see how they can serve you better.I noticed the same thing too when i clicked on the about us link on the site,it directed me to contact us.I think they want to be dealing directly with customers.

Just wondering do you know a site that we can earn money from this? Because what the use of having an account if you don't have source of income for this right? I really do like to join more of like this if theirs only way to earn from it. Because right now I really need source of income but same time I want to make sure that I can convert it to real cash.

yes budabo.. agree with you.. actually i heard its name for the first time and not that attractive site also..
and i think its a brand new payment processor and need some time to get established..
for now, i am not going tolearte this one, as i already have many other payment procesors and its really like a headache to maintain all those..

I don't know if they are like some kind of payment processor here, but this one really made for mobile phone users, it will make mobile phone users easier when it comes for transaction, but Daopya is not popular in Asia nor Africa it seems quite popular only in Europe.

I'm even hearing about this for the first time ever and doubt if there could be any local exchanger foe it. That which would really gear up the use of any processor is if the e-wallet can easily be exchanged or converted to local currency.

They are not well-known in Most of Asia Countries, but in europe many people use them to buy something through their handphone, and in africa only few countries that accept them so i think in many 3rd world countries this daopay is not even popular

They are not well-known in Most of Asia Countries, but in europe many people use them to buy something through their handphone, and in africa only few countries that accept them so i think in many 3rd world countries this daopay is not even popular

You mean like use your airtime credit or something. I do not know much about this or about the possibility of purchasing a product or service through a payment processor with the use of hand phone.

So many payment processors coming up but I wonder why they keep coming when they are not getting popular. Some like this is one that I have not even heard of or heard of any other site paying with it.

You mean like use your airtime credit or something. I do not know much about this or about the possibility of purchasing a product or service through a payment processor with the use of hand phone.
I also never try but according to some confession of the people that use it, their hone will work like paypal and they can use it to buy some product in a online shops that accepted this payment, maybe this tools only good for buy and sell things rather than investment program like HYIP or Forex.

I am just hearing of this site for the first time and I headed to the site. The site looks so crappy and a payment processor that has no SSL. Even if this payment processor gains popularity,they really need to work on the site.

I also never try but according to some confession of the people that use it, their hone will work like paypal and they can use it to buy some product in a online shops that accepted this payment, maybe this tools only good for buy and sell things rather than investment program like HYIP or Forex.
That would really be a nice one but only possible if they can penetrate through the hard rock of an already choked payment processor world. I believe that before a payment processor will come up and make waves in the e payment industry, it must come with a special service non others have.

I am just hearing of this site for the first time and I headed to the site. The site looks so crappy and a payment processor that has no SSL. Even if this payment processor gains popularity,they really need to work on the site.
Has no SSL? It is better if you fix your eyes dude, this site has SSL but not in the homepage, they only put SSL in login page, i think they do that because using SSL will be slower, and i think that login page is important so that is why they put SSL there to protect our data that we input.

@Pettyeve that is Business for them, New payment processors coming up are coming up with their New Business ideas and even i like that too, so that Online payment will be competitive. so many will keep lessing their fess to attract many clients to themselves.

@Pettyeve that is Business for them, New payment processors coming up are coming up with their New Business ideas and even i like that too, so that Online payment will be competitive. so many will keep lessing their fess to attract many clients to themselves.
Including this one, even this one is actually has some popularity in EU, and few West Asian countries. And since mobile phone become more popular platform daopay seems already has its own foundation.Even FB accepted it

Popularity in EU and west Asia, maybe it has more advantage over there and they might be the propose behind it's popularity.
How did FB accepts it, is it be means of purchasing Advertising or by what?

This payment system even though they have been online since 2001 don't seem to attract a lot of customers. At least in the area of online earning. However, what I don't understand is what the points one gathers per transaction is for.

Popularity in EU and west Asia, maybe it has more advantage over there and they might be the propose behind it's popularity.
How did FB accepts it, is it be means of purchasing Advertising or by what?
Of course for that, Daopay system whic is based on mobile phone also increase the effectivity of this platform and FB like it. Daopay has many poeple that connected and want to do economic things. And this is feasible in Europe.

@Decub. 2001!!! They must be kidding with their Business, up to 13years in Business and their thread all over is not getting attention so as their processor too. Those it mean they are not the type that work hard to gain more clients in their Business. I guess those points might have a rewards attach to it to make people to keep transacting for more points, that can be their own way of getting more transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.