• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

cyprus forex brokers

cyprus forex brokers
need complete guide how to use this.. would preffer is some 1 can link me a PDF of it so i can read easily.. Feel free to email me the content details anytime.
The forume account is conntected to my email.. members can send mails also i guess :)

thanks

I can not understand what you want to know about Cyprus Forex brokers if you want know about Forex brokers list than Hoang Long is rite go with his like to know about brokers and if you need any other information give the details about the question.

I tink that similar thread already exist and I do think that maybe the thread starter is looking for a way to fineout about the forex brokers and their services.
Just do well by scrooling and check you will fine out one of thread that is comprises this same information.

Maybe you want to know about forex brokers that have offices in Cyprus. I found many forex brokers that has its headquarters in Cyprus, one of which is IC Vector Security

Brokers do like to go to Cyprus because regulation in Cyprus is not as difficult as the regulation in may be the USA or Britain or other bigger countries with huge financial investment base. May be the ts want to know who their regulators are.

Majority brokers choose to become regulated in cyprus. I don’t know what happen actually but seems it related with low tax and the capital needed to being regulated. Doesn’t become a big problem actually if brokers start with minimal capital and choose to make the business being regulated with minimal capital too. However, it explain the company capacity in handle big transaction. Probably, those brokers unable to pay traders withdrawal if it in high amount.

^ There are 100 + broker in Cyprus even though it's very small country. Since financial company doesn't need to pay tax (free tax) in Cyprus so a ton company locate there. I know some good brokers there as hotforex, fxpro, fxnet

cyprus forex brokers
need complete guide how to use this.. would preffer is some 1 can link me a PDF of it so i can read easily.. Feel free to email me the content details anytime.
The forume account is conntected to my email.. members can send mails also i guess :)

thanks
Considering the issues traders face with bonus, Cyprus government has enforced new rules pertaining to bonus. This may ultimately put an end to bonus offers, which I believe is good for the industry as a whole. Bonus offer usually is misleading and traps a trader when the price of an asset moves against him. On the other hand, there were smart traders who were taking advantage of the bonus offers as well by placing opposite orders through two forex brokers. More regulations are expected in the coming months, as per the statement from the regulatory organization. It will certainly give a better image about the industry to an outsider who continues to come across a lot of scam offers.

If they work on their regulations and requirements, it's still fine cos right now, I feel that Cyprus is the quickest place that any broker can go to get regulated fast. About the bonus offering, I think what they should is necessarily to change the terms and conditions attached to it.

Majority brokers choose to become regulated in cyprus. I don’t know what happen actually but seems it related with low tax and the capital needed to being regulated. Doesn’t become a big problem actually if brokers start with minimal capital and choose to make the business being regulated with minimal capital too. However, it explain the company capacity in handle big transaction. Probably, those brokers unable to pay traders withdrawal if it in high amount.
Does not become a problem? this is areal problem, if that broker does not want to have bigger capital to start business there are bigger chance they will play with you, also cyprus regulatory is not as strict as FCA(UK) or NFA/CFTC(US)

Cyprus become an option to brokers to gain regulated status probably because not necessary to spend high cost. While if willing to become regulated in UK and US, obviously will need high amount of cost. Nothing wrong with being regulated in cyprus, as far as the brokers give good services and honest to traders client.

Cyprus based broker is really not good broker, even like that for newbie you still can try to trade with them, as far as i can see that they don't have much issue with the traders but most of them when Cyprus got crisis collapsed so easily

There are a lot of well-known brokers based in Cyprus like FxPro, HotForex, FxNet,.... I have seen a lot of traders stick with those.
You forget Etoro. They are also Cysec Based Broker, why broker tend to prefer cyprus because of its less strict requirement compare to FCA or CFTC/NFA. Also it seems that you need less requirement as trader and most of those brokers offers low deposit.

Cyprus based broker is really not good broker, even like that for newbie you still can try to trade with them, as far as i can see that they don't have much issue with the traders but most of them when Cyprus got crisis collapsed so easily
There are Cyprus based brokers who are still vvery good ones and reliable for years. What I think is that even though their main office might be based in Cyprus and may be they were also regulated by CySec, they also have annex offices in so many other countries too.

That is right, but i will prefer a broker which also regulated by the other regulator such as FCA or SEC/CFTC, it gives me more comfortability rather than join in a broker that regulated by one regulator like CySec only.

I guess its because theirs a lot of good semi-regulated forex broker sites in Cyprus. I say semi-regulated. Its because they are regulated by local regulatory board and not by international regulatory board. But since its regulated locally it some how safe enough to invest but not strict enough like the one regulated internationally.

That's it, what I think is that they are not that strict if compared with that of FCA and the rest. So far, I have seen that the Cyprus brokers are also generally good because there haven't been much negative news about them even though they ate not regulated by a very strong body.