• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing the right broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a scam broker, it is not possible to earn regular money. I was very worried about my trading broker. Because, I lost my withdrawing profit many times by many scam brokers. Then I choose FreshForex as my trading broker. After that, my trading life become very relax and profitable. Because. They pay my all-withdrawing profit within 5 min. This is way; I can give my full concentration to make my analysis. Thus, I become a profitable Forex trader.

The reason why I do not like threads like this os because of a people like Steve. Steve, how much they paid you for the promotion? Is this your real name? This broker is somehow related to Russia - it's a first thing and secondly - how successful Forex trader you can be in 22?

The withdrawal and the deposit option which they are using to make deposit is somehow a good option to consider first before we can chose a broker and also the broker have to be a well reputable broker with a lincence then we can go ahead and get our trading up to date.

It is very tough for the new Forex traders to select the right trading broker. Because, they do not have enough knowledge to select the best one. However, I had started my trading career with demo practicing as like other Forex trader. After testing so many broker I had realized, GCI broker is the best selection for me. Because, Their one to two pips spreads for major trading currencies, no requots and huge collection of custom indicators always inspire me to use this broker.

After practicing, my demo account. I have opened my real account with the same broker. Interestingly, this broker provides me 4% interest on my trading balance. Now, I am a successful Forex trader. Therefore, I can earn huge money for my family. I think to choose a good trading broker is very important for every Forex trader.

Low deposit brokers are good to trade with. Not everyone has the funds to trade the forex market with big investments. In the past, many brokers fixed their minimum deposit at 100 dollars, but now many brokers collect as little as 10 dollar on TenkoFx

I had lost my trading capital many times by using wrong trading broker. The scam brokers crashed my trading capital without any specific reasons. However, now I am trading in ‘GCI’ trading broker & I am very happy with their outstanding facilities. I like this trading broker most, for their 1 to 2 pips trading spreads in major trading currencies. Their no requites and no transaction commission helps me to earn huge profit. The most interesting point is, this broker provides me 4% interest on my trading balance. It is inspiring me very much to trade in Forex. I see the all-successful Forex traders are very sincere to choose the good trading broker. On the other hand, the inexperience traders are not careful about trading broker’s quality. Therefore, they lost their capital by their illegal activities.

First important factor is deposit-withdrawal policy. You need to find out which payment systems are allowed for making deposits/withdrawals, what are the commissions for these transactions, how long does it take to proceed deposit or withdrawal of funds. Don’t be afraid if the company asks you to provide identity documents, like ID or passport to prove your name and address. This is done for security of your funds and any good broker would do that. Withdrawal time is an important factor to pay attention to. Generally withdrawals are processed during 24 hours, bank withdrawals take around 1-7 business days. If the broker breaks its withdrawal policy regulations and tries to find explanations why the funds are not on your account on time, there is a big reason to doubt the credibility of this broker.

Before you choosing a right broker for yourself, you will lose your money many times. Of course every time when you start to trade with a new broker, you wish it is the best choice and that a broker is not a scammer but sometimes only after many times of failures and losts you finally find a right broker for yourself.

The success of trader is depends on traders trading skilled, self-discipline and their trading experience, and it definitely depend on our trading brokers. Because, the regulated broker always help their client by their exclusive trading facilities and with enough securities. On the other hand, the market maker brokers always rob the money from the traders trading capital. By the way, after making to time study about brokers qualities I have found ‘GCI’ trading broker is one of the best and secure broker to invest my big trading capital. It is a multi award-winning broker. Therefore, I have taken this broker as my trading platform. Now, I am successful Forex trader by my knowledge and my broker is also responsible for my success. Because, their exclusive facilities always inspire me to earn consistent profit by trading.

Of course good broker gives confidence and is also responsible in some way for trader's success. Choosing a good broker is like choosing for a good wife. If you chose a scammer you need to be ready for a nasty divorce and long and very exhausting money issues.

Its advisable to choose regulated brokers only because with regulated brokers our funds are more safe. Other factors that one needs to consider while choosing a good broker are

1. Low spreads
2. Fast withdrawals
3. time of order execution and slippages or re-quotes.

Since there is no central market position for the Forex market, we traders may choose a Forex broker to help them ways their movement. I always want to trade in a regulated trading broker, because I know only the regulated trading broker can ensure my capital securities with best trading facilities. I believe a good trading broker must provides narrowest trading spreads, no slippage, no hidden fees, excellent order execution and automatic withdrawal funds. After doing long time analysis about brokers profile, I have found GCI Financial is the best choice for me. This regulated broker has been awarded as ‘Best Forex Broker’ for several times. I never want to compromised about my capital securities. I believe the success of a Forex trader is also depending on trader’s broker selection.

Yep it depends on Brokers, so Regulated ones is more Safer.

@avelaskes no need to first and foremost start up trading with a Broker for first time. Rather we have to verify there credibility, check their popularity in the Industry, before investing a Capital.

Choosing the Right broker, is the most difficult part of Forex business. most of the new traders lose their money because of making their account with a non-regulated or scam broker

Pragmatically it is believed that success in Forex trading is not only depend on ones trading knowledge but also depend on a great support of a trusted broker. Although I am a new comer and have not much experience in Forex trading, my reliable broker always helps me to make profit by supplying most power analyzing knowledge. So it is very important to right choice for trading.

Pragmatically it is believed that success in Forex trading is not only depend on ones trading knowledge but also depend on a great support of a trusted broker. Although I am a new comer and have not much experience in Forex trading, my reliable broker always helps me to make profit by supplying most power analyzing knowledge. So it is very important to right choice for trading.

Exactly. The same situation with me, as I joined Hotforex because of their profound and comprehensive educaion material including webinars with old-timers of forex market. Of course its only a particular point of advantage of forex broker, but if you pay attention to that details, then you are on advanced level of search for a broker.

How can i choose a wright broker.

It depends on what is right for you? Honest, with good conditions - okay. But what about your special preferences - regulated or non regulated, some other criteria? I am choosing NAS Broker for a couple of reasons: Great services for both beginners and professionals, quality technical support, no problems with withdrawal.

Yes! I always want to get highly protected trading environment from my trading platform. Because, without a perfect environment, trading life become much complicated and tough. This is way, I am using one of the most popular ECN trading broker where I get big bonus with high leverage. On the other hand, this award winning broker always ensures my capital securities.

Status
Not open for further replies.