• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing the right broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding the best forex broker that has a fast execution capability, a reliable trading platform and which can be trusted with your account deposit might be the first things you will want to assure yourself of. Other sweeteners can include account opening bonuses and other features like mobile trading PAMM account for trader and investor

@Farmer Sharona nowadays we rather join the popular Brokers that many traders has confirmed good; like InstaForex, LiteForex, FreshForex, Zulutrade etc

@avelaskes you will need to make choice from Regulated Brokers because of to get Refund when any thing happens.

now i choose mayzus broker. i choose because i can deposit by my favourist e-currency webmoney. i get bonus 100%, and i can trade with demo account. it is important for me. i can get some money in that contest

In point of fact, I have seen in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge it is not possible to make success in Forex if you do not have a reliable support from trading broker. By the way, my trading life is very secure with MXTrade, because I am able to take out money devoid of any restrictions due to having automated withdraw system. And I can trade all major currencies with competitive low spread. So my trading life is very profitable.

Even regulated forex broker sites close down. That's the big problem. That's why I suggest that we spend more and more of our time spreading our trading capital in as many forex broker sites as much as possible. I do believe that money is good for us if we know how to trade properly.

Basically, a broker is an individual or a company that buys and sells order according the traders decision. So, it’s very sensitive decision for us. This is way, I have chosen my broker after doing extended time study. Then, I realized that only regulated trading brokers are safe for us. After then, I opened a demo account in ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker. I got narrowest trading spreads in my demo for all major currency. So, now I am using their live account. Because, I am a scalper. Hence, narrowest trading spreads really help me to apply my scalping strategy. So, I feel I am getting best scalping trading environment in my live trading account.

It is idly true that in spite of having most powerful analyzing trading knowledge, it is not possible to make success in this platform, if you do not have proper support from a trading platform which is very helpful to you by supplying many exceptional trading facilities. So that’s reason I have chosen MxTrade as my trading platform where I am getting all amenities in spite of being a Muslim. I opened my trading account here without facing any kinds of restrictions. Luckily, I am able to take out all money that I earned because, my trading platform has no hidden or extra commission.

Hello there guys! This is a thread I created with special intention for the newbies. For those who are still not able to choose which broker they will open a trading account, here are some suggestions for you to look over before choosing a forex broker.

First of all, a forex broker is middle man that matches up buyers and sellers for forex transactions. There are are several types of forex brokers, but the main job is the same, give buyers and sellers access to the forex trading market.

Here's what you should do before choosing your forex broker (taken from babypips.com)

1. Do your research - You should research about a particular broker and find out important things about it. Example of things that you should take a good look on a particular broker is the offered leverage, the minimum starting capital, the platform they are using and do they allow all strategies or not?

2. Compare brokers - After you have done research about some brokers, you have to compare them and spell out the advantages and disadvantages. You use this TOOL in comparing forex brokers.

3. Open demo accounts and ask questions - Once you have chose one or two brokers, open a demo account and try to trade using their platforms. Let yourself familiarize trading in different environment and you can ask questions if you want to clarify some things.

That's it! I hope by doing these steps, you can choose the best broker that best suits your needs.

CREDITS: babypips.com

To ensure that brokers we use secure then we should use the minimum deposit offered by the broker to deposit as well as look at the performance and the length of time deposits and withdrawals. I saw it before using my broker with more funds to open a PAMM ECN account with a minimum deposit of $ 100

I'm now focus in trading in instaforex and in mayzus. So far I am satisfied with my instaforex as my broker site. At the same time I do try to expand my trading accounts in mayzus. My plan is to have 10,000 dollars trading capital in each broker site. I already achieve that in instaforex and I am still working myself in mayzus.

I'm now focus in trading in instaforex and in mayzus. So far I am satisfied with my instaforex as my broker site. At the same time I do try to expand my trading accounts in mayzus. My plan is to have 10,000 dollars trading capital in each broker site. I already achieve that in instaforex and I am still working myself in mayzus.

Any broker we use for trading, as long as we get convenient service from our broker, we must try to maximize it. Do not forget to use small amount if we are still new in forex. We can try to use it to test a broker or test our psychology.

Any broker we use for trading, as long as we get convenient service from our broker, we must try to maximize it. Do not forget to use small amount if we are still new in forex. We can try to use it to test a broker or test our psychology.
I already have 20,000 dollars trading balance in instaforex and trading for five years in here already and earning 250 dollars a month minimum. Its seems small profit compare to my 20,000 dollars trading balance right now. But for me its better to have a stable trading account than a loss account.

I am agree. I think, before start of trading, you need to determine the desired monthly profitability based of acceptable risk in the trading process and to make decisions on the lot lifetime. For example, I have a plan on freshforex account to earn 15% per month. And if I see that the daily profit of open deals is close to 0.5%, I will fixe income.

From my first day of trading I have chosen a trading platform GCI which is considered as a regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this trading market. This trading platform always supplies 20% welcome bonus. And, luckily, I am getting 4% interest monthly in my trading balance. So, my trading life is very profitable.

I already have 20,000 dollars trading balance in instaforex and trading for five years in here already and earning 250 dollars a month minimum. Its seems small profit compare to my 20,000 dollars trading balance right now. But for me its better to have a stable trading account than a loss account.

That's great achievement. I think if trader want to get maximal result here, we must try to more improve our trading skills here. Do you have PAMM account sir? I think it will give you some advantages

That's great achievement. I think if trader want to get maximal result here, we must try to more improve our trading skills here. Do you have PAMM account sir? I think it will give you some advantages
I have a PAMM account and its already 5 years old. But I decided to make it my personal account after LR when down months or two years more or less ago. Although I found out that once you convert your personal account to PAMM account you can't turn it back to personal trading account. I just not allow any more investors. Since when LR went down I got a lot of bashing as if its my fault that LR went down simply because I run a PAMM account. lols.

Practically, in spite of having most powerful trading knowledge, it is not possible to make profit constancy, if you do not have the reliable support from a trading platform. In my trading career, I have decided to trade in GCI where as a Muslims; I have opened my swap free account in a short time without any restrictions.

@pinyin Mazus is one of the popular Brokers, indeed, they have done a good job by sponsoring some Paid to Post Online Forum, which made some Traders to trade without investing (although I heard of recent, they are closing that promotion, but still great Broker).
I think yesterday they broadcast about Greek Debt, which will lead to High Volatility on the Market, so will temporarily be on "Close Only" Mode till 29th June.

choosing the right broker is indispensable in forex trading, because by choosing the right broker will make us able to trade with the maximum. for that, we need to demo account for we could test the broker so that we will be able to get the right broker

many good brokers out there, but tooo many bad brokers, choosing one can be a bit hard, I trade hotforex, not the best broker but they get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.