• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing the right broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think right broker choice is not that easy either. You can say that right broker are much harder to manage and most of the time you can see how they are going to be something to add value. that being said, just spend some time understanding the rules of the broker.

Sure i agree with you because a right broker are those broker who are regulated but they are also stressfull because they will require us to get verified and also keep a close eye on us,on other hands right broker is also good because when with them we are sure of our capital being in a safe hand.

I think there is also another way these days known as discount rates. you can be a aspect of the return web page and get some return % returning again for working with some type of the forex working company. so it would be better to get some come returning again on your creating in the future. it just indicates you have to know that.

Sure i agree with you because a right broker are those broker who are regulated but they are also stressfull because they will require us to get verified and also keep a close eye on us,on other hands right broker is also good because when with them we are sure of our capital being in a safe hand.

verififation is not the problem though, the problem lies with the amount of time and money that we spend for the rules and they make more money off us. so we have to think that how they are going to benefit from us based on the action. that is what makes things different.

Its advisable to choose regulated brokers only because with regulated brokers our funds are more safe. Other factors that one needs to consider while choosing a good broker are
1. Low spreads
2. Fast withdrawals
3. time of order execution and slippages or re-quotes.

When I first opened an account to one of my brokers, I even called up assistance just to ask and clarify some things. I took a long distance call and paid close to $20 for that call. Brokers are there to help and at the same time manage some things for their client so don't hesitate to ask assistance and communicate with them for you to be a better trader.Communication is really as useful tool nowadays.

all broker maybe will be paying to traders but not all of them that will be guarantee to paying till hundred thousand and even million. only some brokers that able to do that and in this case, we need to be careful if willing to make deposit with high amount. and if small deposit only and chasing profit till thousands, maybe many brokers that able to guarantee that.

We have so many factors to be consider in terms of chosing a broker yes this is very much true I accept with you so the best option here is that before chosing a broker I think that the broker need to be a famouse broker that can produce positive services to their customer.

We have so many factors to be consider in terms of chosing a broker yes this is very much true I accept with you so the best option here is that before chosing a broker I think that the broker need to be a famouse broker that can produce positive services to their customer.
If a broker site is famous then theirs a good chance that its a good site. But me right now famous is only secondary. even if a broker site is not famous as long its has what I need I'm in. Like for example a forex broker sites that has ptp forum in which I can post and earn points. Chance are even that broker site is not popular I'm still in.

I think it ispossible to have a good broker provided that the broker knows where to spend the money and hhow much to cater customer with the forum bonus. most of the time they don't spend much money on the people and that means the broker does have issues.

yeah right agent are those agent who are controlled but they are also stressful because they will need us to get confirmed and also keep an eye on us,on other arms right agent is also excellent because when with them we are sure of our investment being in a secure side.

yeah right agent are those agent who are controlled but they are also stressful because they will need us to get confirmed and also keep an eye on us,on other arms right agent is also excellent because when with them we are sure of our investment being in a secure side.

Well there is no one that keeps eye on us other than the account manager. Broker platform is going to be something that is mannipulated already and that way we can see that sometimes it would be harder to manipulate the money for sure. I guess it also depends on how that is going to be working there for sure.

Well,i haven't been seeing much occassion where the broker is being blamed for lossing but always comes from individual so what i am saying is that even after with the good broker yet we still need to have what it takes in other to success there are many good brokers out there which many of us are making use of,like mayzus.

Well that is becuase the climate is created that broker is not responsible. Let's say you own a shopping mall and all the shops are rented and what you earn is dependent on these shops. you can manipulate them, but can you say that you are not manipulated as mall owner? same goes for the broker, they are manipulators behind the scene, that is why money laundering happens.

I think it is possible to have a good broker provided that the broker knows where to spend the money and how much to cater customer with the forum bonus. most of the time they don't spend much money on the people and that means the broker does have issues.

These can happen in both sides of broker and the client. That there's chance to have unreliable Forex broker and then, there will be in client side to have try to abuse their system particularly in the bonuses or contests to gain trading capital.

I right now using instaforex simply because its suits my trading styles and needs. I can join a forum that its sponsored and earn bonus funds that I can use to trade. I can also withdraw money via liberty reserve or via paypal and this is what I want to have. So over all I can say I can earn in here with good profit and I'm satisfied with its services.

well i have a little knowledge in Forex market so i suggest if you want to chess right broker you can cheek case out system and invest system and treading chart.

There are plenty of brokers out there, most of them will tell you what they offer on their site. Check out what other people say about them too. Remember a broker will be your middleman for each a every trade, that's why it's important to pick the right broker for you. Next, find out if what your broker offers helps your trading methods. For example, I am a hardcore scalper, so I'll look for brokers with tight spreads (because of the frequency of my trades) also, ill look for a broker that will allow scalping (obviously lol), ill look for a broker that will allow me to enter and exit a position almost instantly (i trade in a very short time frame.) Incidentally, my current broker, profiforex offers the things i want. So yeah, long story short, find a broker that suits you.

And of course, they will promote and also showcase their advantages like the leverage, contests, bonuses and also the spreads they have. I think also that we need to consider in choosing the Forex broker in what they offer in the trading platforms as we want convenient program to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.