• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing the right broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
many good broker but we don't know which is the good until we do some research and ask some old and experienced trader. for me, the broker problem information have same value with good testimonial.

Try to use its demo account first and try to trade as much as you can in the 30 days period of your demo account. In this way you will going to know if the site is good to invest or not. If you read testimonial chance are your not going to trade at all. As almost all broker site that I have search has negative comments.

Try to use its demo account first and try to trade as much as you can in the 30 days period of your demo account. In this way you will going to know if the site is good to invest or not. If you read testimonial chance are your not going to trade at all. As almost all broker site that I have search has negative comments.

yes dude but my concern not always along with the broker server service or laverage issue that affect in our minimum lot trading. but I should know that a broker have potential scam or not. some broker I see will always paying when trader make withdraw between $1-$1000. but problem always arise when the amount of withdrawal more than $1000. its also important to know according me.

yes dude but my concern not always along with the broker server service or laverage issue that affect in our minimum lot trading. but I should know that a broker have potential scam or not. some broker I see will always paying when trader make withdraw between $1-$1000. but problem always arise when the amount of withdrawal more than $1000. its also important to know according me.
That's the more you going to trade in demo account first while you check if its paying or not. What are you suggesting? that's you invest in here first then try to withdraw? To know if its going to be paying broker or not? because I really don't see the connection between my suggestion of opening demo account to your own concern also.

The best way for me is to be with the popular and been years forex brokers. Because those things like doubts in their service and transactions are for new brokers and we already know some brokers that are good in both as well as there some old brokers that have problem but for sure we will have read that too in reviews or forex forums.

The best way for me is to be with the popular and been years forex brokers. Because those things like doubts in their service and transactions are for new brokers and we already know some brokers that are good in both as well as there some old brokers that have problem but for sure we will have read that too in reviews or forex forums.

Yes it is always good to be in a broker that is already trusted for years. Those brokers who already have proven their credibility. Some new traders might get lured by big offers from new brokers which will just go scam so it is best to stick to where you are secured. Fxpro is one of my favorite trusted brokers.

Its really want we need is important. For example. I need a broker site that pays via paypal. A broker site that has 1 dollar minimum to invest. A broker site that has .01 lot size. A broker site that is also popular and most of all a broker site that accepts U.S. account holder. In this way I can have a good trusted broker site.

Yeah, finding a good broker is simple enough. You just have to look at the different features and compare them among the other brokers. It is also important to consider your needs. Just because a broker works for one person does not mean it will work for you. Reviews and comments on the broker are very important as well. They will give you better insight on how the broker works.

Choosing the right broker is one thing that every forex traders should consider first before even attempting to trade .
Things such as spread has to be put also into consideration before any further step is taken.

- - - Updated - - -

Choosing the right broker is one thing that every forex traders should consider first before even attempting to trade .
Things such as spread has to be put also into consideration before any further step is taken.

for beginners to find the best broker is a broker that provides a way to follow the first signup bonus to start trading in a real account, with the bonus that we can figure out how the services and facilities provided by the broker so that we can analyze whether the broker is good or not before we give investment broker.

If you are a beginners I think its best if we just going to join as many broker site as we want but not to invest but to try their demo account. In this way we can find out if the site is good to invest or not. Me that's what I do until I remove one broker site after another. Now I'm happy to say that some how I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading.

I think there is no need to have multiple broker what I know here is that no matter how a broker may be he stand a good chance to run the same demo account and since demo account are all the same so there is no need to have more than one demi account

- - - Updated - - -

I think there is no need to have multiple broker what I know here is that no matter how a broker may be he stand a good chance to run the same demo account and since demo account are all the same so there is no need to have more than one demi account

If you are a beginners I think its best if we just going to join as many broker site as we want but not to invest but to try their demo account. In this way we can find out if the site is good to invest or not. Me that's what I do until I remove one broker site after another. Now I'm happy to say that some how I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading.
nice you say mate, is to determine which is the best broker is one of the best ways is to follow the broker and start trading using a demo account to find out how the broker actually works and what are the advantages which we will get from the broker that we can choose the best of the broker we use to trade invest and earn good profits

welcome account

I agree, this is good point to get to know to your broker by openning a welcome account
for beginners to find the best broker is a broker that provides a way to follow the first signup bonus to start trading in a real account, with the bonus that we can figure out how the services and facilities provided by the broker so that we can analyze whether the broker is good or not before we give investment broker.

Ok, let's give it a try! I opened welcome account in armada markets and so far everything seems good. Let you mates know how its going:32 (19):

So far so good with three broker sites and seven active accounts. I already have total of 1,000 dollars capital. Now I'm planning to add another one. This time its a paypal broker site. I'm just finishing my review about that site and some minor details then I'm going to invest and hope to have eight broker sites soon. I'm happy how each broker sites and each account can compliment each other.

Oh, I thought that you are just planning by next year to have 1000 dollars trading capital but looks like from the current status you have in your trading accounts you have it already. And also that it is right decision to trade with the different brokers to make it safer from trading and further understand the differences of the brokers.

we follow it with some brokers we can find out where the best broker for us to invest, and therefore for beginners before using better investment we follow a few brokers who provide a welcome bonus so we can find out more information about the best brokers that we follow, if we are able to master the trade and find a good broker then we can give a deposit to the broker

I don't think that its good decision to pursue to have those brokers that offer welcome bonus, it's actually worthless for me, because often you need to verify your account with required documents then, what will be just your bonus there 5 dollars or 8 dollars that's not worthy and we can't make good profit out of it.

Oh, I thought that you are just planning by next year to have 1000 dollars trading capital but looks like from the current status you have in your trading accounts you have it already. And also that it is right decision to trade with the different brokers to make it safer from trading and further understand the differences of the brokers.
Actually right now I have 1,200 dollars total capital. The 1,000 dollars that I want to add next year is for uwcfx account. I have eight active accounts right now. My plan next year is to have total of 5,000 dollars capital total and in uwcfx alone I want to have 1,000 dollars capital in their.

Status
Not open for further replies.