• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can forex change the rich man life?

Theoretically, it surely can, but I don't think that rich people will do forex as their full time job. It also matters, which rich people we are talking about. I mean there are some rich people who earned the wealth by themselves or there are also rich people who became rich by chance. So, I believe that those rich who made their fortune on their own will never turn into poor because of forex because they know the principles of economy and markets and money management, so they are highly unlikely to lose the fortunes trading currencies. However, those people who cannot manage their money can lose their fortune quite easily.

You need knowledge and capabilities to make money effectively in forex market. You also need a sound and composed mind that can remain emotionless while trading.

Try to find such a trading broker that allows you with a technical errors-free trading platform and all available technical tools.

The way forex can turn a person rich, it can make a person poor too. So, traders have to trade forex by maintaining money management policy.

The way forex can flourish you, it can destroy you too. So, nurture learning attitude in yourself and try to work on technical and fundamental factors of the market.

Proper money management is essential in trading. They should maintain proper guidance of trading so they can become profitable. Amount of investment isn’t a big deal if you have enough trading experience.

Trading platform plays a vital role in trading and this platform is basically of two types including mt4 and mt5. When your platform is infected with several technical errors, it will turn your trading into hell.