• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can forex change the rich man life?

Yeah You are right, but you have to believe that the rich man will have more advantage than an average person, and thus they will have more opportunity to make more money online.

If you mean those giant traders then it is. Otherwise if it is a typical rich person then they may get the same services we get.

Yeah I am talking about them, and yes you are right the less rich person, will have the same service that we are having.

And thus our only option is for long term profit is to have a profitable trading plan. Also we don't have to answer to others for our trading activites like those traders who are trading for giants.

And thus our only option is for long term profit is to have a profitable trading plan. Also we don't have to answer to others for our trading activites like those traders who are trading for giants.
Yeah Absolutely....! Forex is the business for all and thus it is more hectic for them, rather than us.

Yeah Absolutely....! Forex is the business for all and thus it is more hectic for them, rather than us.

Those who trade for others, also have pressure on them. Their superiors set targets for them and force them to make profit. Otherwise they loose their jobs. There are many other things I read about but can't remember at the moment.

Although forex opened for everyone, but actually not everyone will suitable with forex business, I have seen some trader in desperation and leaving forex because get failure and they can't making any decent money from here but if we can learn well hence forex will like as money making machine

You are right, but the traders don't get over it. All thinks that they could make a good money, but don't put enough efforts in learning and thus face loss.

Although forex opened for everyone, but actually not everyone will suitable with forex business, I have seen some trader in desperation and leaving forex because get failure and they can't making any decent money from here but if we can learn well hence forex will like as money making machine

Well said. A person came to me few months ago, and he was desperate to make money and some people told him to enter in to gambling. And they will give them tip on which team to bet. That guy is older than me but in his desperation he did not see where they were taking him. I made him realize that what he was going to get involved in to. And after that he came to his senses.

Yeah...! Rich people have more money to invest and thus they have more chances to earn as even if they lose, they will have more money to invest.

Yeah, but they have more chances to develop their experiences, poor people may have one chance to recover loss, and average people may get two, but rich, they have more than that which could help them improve their trades.

They may have better preparation, but one small wrong decision will lead them to destruction and hence they won't stand up again as they will not have fund for that.

Yeah Money management, could help us earn some good amount of money, and you can earn it if you manage your money properly.

Yea it could help, you need to have proper risk management and money management skills if you really wanna become successful in Forex Trading.

yes Forex can change any people's life and for that we have to do this business seriously so that we can make good money otherwise we may face huge losses.

I like to think differently! Forex is not providing only financial freedom but it teaches us to many important things that help us by many ways in our daily life! Such as, now I can check my emotions and greed so keenly in my life because of practicing enough in this financial market!

Every body says that forex can make a poor man rich. No one takes into account the opposite side when it might be and happened a lot . Cos no one think about losing but we must take care from it. The question is : can forex make the rich man poor? What a sad thing to become a man with no penney when once upon a time you were playing with billions of dollars. Let us discuss this dangerous topic here.

When you have a healthy trading capital then you just need to ensure your trading skill, it’s a knowledge based profession, but for being a successful Forex trader, high trading equity is very much important!

Knowledge and experience and skills are needed to deal with Forex Trading and without them, it would be just a waste of time and money in Forex. You need to understand that.

Obviously, but I cannot deny that he will have more money and thus more chance to get involved in the Forex Trading. Thus you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills needed to survive in the Forex.

Yeah, overconfidence may harm you a lot in the Forex Trading, but if you gain some good amount of knowledge and experience and skills, it may help you to gain more confidence.