• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can Forex change poor people life?

yes forex is designed due to the reason that the peoples which are poor needy and helpless just joined it and change their life it is a opportunity to secure you life and change it completely so just come from the world of dreams in real life

Now the pattern of forex trading has changed very mush as compare to 4-5 years ago. Now any people of any class can involve with forex. Whether as trader or as investor. But before that a knowledge about forex trading is very necessary.

They might be able to change a poor person's life. Cause its easy to trade and to make profit so if a person can do that then they can make money and change their life. So why not make some side money if they can. Anyone can make some side money in forex and that will help out their financial situation a little bit. However, it will depends on their skills. If they're not skillful, they will not be able to make a lot of money.

They might be able to change a poor person's life. Cause its easy to trade and to make profit so if a person can do that then they can make money and change their life. So why not make some side money if they can. Anyone can make some side money in forex and that will help out their financial situation a little bit. However, it will depends on their skills. If they're not skillful, they will not be able to make a lot of money.

Well, for me forex trading was never easy. To trade at forex needs lots of skills and knowledge. There are many factors to understand the forex. Without it, it will be very easy to lose all your money.

Hmm! Well I have never seen trading as being easy. I can remember the first time I developed interest in it, I had to quit along the way but this time, I decided to stay put. Trading has never been easy to a new trader and sometimes it gets so complex to analyze the market.

It will be hard for even a poor man to trade forex cause how will the poor man be able to have the capital need to do forex trading. But if a poor man is determine, yes forex trading can change a poor mans life into good if he have good trading knowledge and background.

It can to some extent improve your standard of living. But that is only when you have started making good profit from forex because there is no way your life can be improved when you have not earned.

The way I see it,forex can't change the life of a poor,the truth is the poor trader would be trading with small fees and the profits he gets from it can never change his life. I the poor trader can only make profits and not change his/her life.

The way I see it,forex can't change the life of a poor,the truth is the poor trader would be trading with small fees and the profits he gets from it can never change his life. I the poor trader can only make profits and not change his/her life.

I don't agree with that. There are many ways to earn from forex. So, if full dedication is given at forex, then it is possible to earn good amount of profit everyday. But before that knowledge and skill is very much required.

yes forex trading can chang anyones life but before that could be done the persons who seeks for life changes will have to be serious with forex trading and give it lots of devotion and time.

yes forex trading can chang anyones life but before that could be done the persons who seeks for life changes will have to be serious with forex trading and give it lots of devotion and time.

Yes, that is obvious. If anybody wants to be involved at forex trading, then he must have to be serious about it. Because it involves your hard earned money. And one mistake can make you lose your all the money.

I do not see it from that angle rather from the angle of your skills and determination. Brokers have made it possible for an almost a nobody in terms of wealth to get rich with time if you have the trading skills. You create an account with the, they offer you a no deposit bonus, you start trading with the bonus, they give you another opportunity to earn from forum posts, they grant you yet another one by participating in trading contests.

I do not see it from that angle rather from the angle of your skills and determination. Brokers have made it possible for an almost a nobody in terms of wealth to get rich with time if you have the trading skills. You create an account with the, they offer you a no deposit bonus, you start trading with the bonus, they give you another opportunity to earn from forum posts, they grant you yet another one by participating in trading contests.
You might not see it from my own angle but the assertion is "can forex change the life of a poor". It not by earning opportunities,the fact is if a poor trader starts trading with $50 how much profits do you think he can make,that profit he makes from it can't change his life and it is not even certain that he would make profits.

@hadg, you are mistaken have you forgotten that there are so many forums where a poor person could be active and save upto 100 dollars in just two months of active posting and could be saving more from time to time, that's why I will go with [MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION]'s post which has to do with determination.

Yes the forex trading can change the life of poor people. If they has the good knowledge skill and experience then this business is very useful for them other wise this very risky and harmful for those trader who has less knowledge and they start the trading in the real account. They make the enough mistakes and face the loss.

I agree with you that he will have to gain knowledge, experience and skills to profit because he makes profit, his life will not change.

Yes, forex can change the life of the people. But for that you need to go at proper way. First of all, newbies should learn trading with full dedication. Then practice at demo account until you get confidence. Newbies can trade at real account with the bonus from forex forum.

Why not forex trading can change poor people life and make then see good reward of forex trading which bring some good profit at the same which I think its the best way for us to continue trading in this market

@hadg, you are mistaken have you forgotten that there are so many forums where a poor person could be active and save upto 100 dollars in just two months of active posting and could be saving more from time to time, that's why I will go with [MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION]'s post which has to do with determination.
I am not mistaken,I guess you are the one that is getting it wrong cos what you are saying is another thing entirely,you if a poor person is actively posting in forums,he can save $100 in 2 months,if you are posting in forums,it is a one way thing and it has no 2 sides,you are always guaranteed to earn in forums but in forex,the chances of you making profits or loosing is 50:50,do you get what I am saying. Another good example,the poor trader manages to accumulate $100 and he traded with it,then he got MC,he hustled for another $100 to trade and he got another MC,tell how forex want to change his life.

You might not see it from my own angle but the assertion is "can forex change the life of a poor". It not by earning opportunities,the fact is if a poor trader starts trading with $50 how much profits do you think he can make,that profit he makes from it can't change his life and it is not even certain that he would make profits.

I think it will be wise enough for us to look at it from a different angle and most probably connect it to was each other. Brokers do not give rates of bonuses according to countries, hence, everyone gets equal rates. To some, $50 is nothing while to others it can take them on for a whole month depending on your country. Well of course, statistics show that most people in the third world live below $1 per day.

To add, if you allocate two months to raise capital from posting bonuses in three different forex forums, you will have more than thrice of $50 to start up.

Yes the forex trading can change the life of poor people. If they has the good knowledge skill and experience then this business is very useful for them other wise this very risky and harmful for those trader who has less knowledge and they start the trading in the real account. They make the enough mistakes and face the loss.

Yes I agree with you, you need good knowledge and experience to profit in forex trading market. Of course there are other things you require like patience and discipline. But then knowledge and experience are key!