• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can Forex change poor people life?

The poor can change their lives with the forex trading program, as we all know that he or she must have under gone many training on it so which can help the individual to trade as a pro. We forgot that when investing on Hyip programs which are also high risk too, almost hyip programs earn fund on forex trading as to paid their investors back with their profit...so why will a poor and experienced person not get fair or live better from forex trading?

Forex trading has the capability of changing your live for the better. It is one business that requires a lot of investment in learning because it will be difficult to get someone that can teach you Forex trading without charging you and it requires you investing a lot of time and concentration in learning as well. But if you can be able to learn and understand it well, it is capable of lifting you from where you are to where you want to be. You can even start posting in forums to gain initial capital to start trading.

Huh... You mean there is a mentor that teaches you forex and charges you? Don't allow any mentor to charge you)ou can learn forex in so many ways with out spending a dime. Well,still on my words,forex trading can't change the life of the poor but the poor can make profits.

the chance to be success is always open to everyone. it doesn't matter of rich or poor no more because forex is not big guys game no more, even without trading someone can participating on partnership programs that potentially can generate huge income... strong will is a must

That's it, I think I really like your post,so many traders has quit forex trading cos of the MC they are getting several times and this is part of the reason why I said it can't change the life of a poor. It is only HYIPs that can change the life of a poor.

Yeah it can, and since the need is the mother of the creation poor people have a chance to become rich through forex. It is intensive for the poor to learn forex and become rich. There is so many free ways for the poor who have no money to have it through forums,for example, and trade forex. So they have nothing to lose.. But its hopful gold.

I guess I can say yes. I do hope that in the long run I can end up making one good income in here one after another. I'm really excited to see myself a good earner. I'm tired and sick of doing something else online until I found out that I can earn more than my offline job if concentrate on forex trading.

maybe there will be to probabilities, that poor people will change their life better than before or maybe they will get poorer because of lost, i think the best way for poor people trading in forex market without using their own money use bonuses from brokers maybe good as start

For sure forex trading has every potential to change a poor mans like to good. Even now the capital is no more the problem, provided that the said poor person can afford an internet camptible device be it mobile phone or computer. Most brokers now gives away free bonus to start with.

forex came with profit opportunity and lost opportunity too, it does not related on somebody economic condition forex will rule at same way, so the poor man can change his life in to better life with forex if he successfully trading earning profit from it but the poor man also can become more poorer if facing lost on trade

forex trading is the same with other business that as the potential from changing one life from bad to good. Forex trading can make a poor man very rich in such a way that the said poor person needs to have a good knowledge before they succeed.

I guess it can. As long we know how to trade eventually we can all end up making good income. I do hope that in two to three years time we can end up making good income in forex without any problem. I'm really excited to see myself as a successful trader. I do believe that forex trading is the best way for us to make good income without any worries.

Definitely forex trading can change anyone's life. For that you need skill, experience, knowledge and capital. Poor people don't have much capital to invest so they can start their career as broker. When you earn sufficient capital to invest, you can trade for yourself and get the whole profit.

Definitely forex trading can change anyone's life. For that you need skill, experience, knowledge and capital. Poor people don't have much capital to invest so they can start their career as broker. When you earn sufficient capital to invest, you can trade for yourself and get the whole profit.

Yes, starting with brokers' sponsored forums is a very good way to get into Forex if you do not have sufficient funds. The person can as well join contests to help him in the event he wins. I believe, a lot of brokers are into contests these days.

Yes, starting with brokers' sponsored forums is a very good way to get into Forex if you do not have sufficient funds. The person can as well join contests to help him in the event he wins. I believe, a lot of brokers are into contests these days.

That is also a good idea Decub. Anybody who don't have any idea the works of brokers, they will get that knowledge at broker's sponsored forums. And they will get more confidence for trading.

well, that true. Many new brokers now makes use of those paid to post forum as a means of promoting their brokage services but then before a poor man should participate on those paid to post forum there are need for efficient knowlegde because without that nothing can be made from the bonus been earned.

well, that true. Many new brokers now makes use of those paid to post forum as a means of promoting their brokage services but then before a poor man should participate on those paid to post forum there are need for efficient knowlegde because without that nothing can be made from the bonus been earned.

Yes, that is right. but nowadays anybody can get books at market about forex trading. If they can afford internet services then they can download ebooks or learn from websites. That will give the basic knowledge about forex.

I wonder what a poor man who has no knowledge about Forex would be doing in Forex forums offering posting bonuses because it would be a sheer waste of time since he cannot learn that which will enable him trade from forums.

no i dont think a poor man have any kind of knowledge on forex and even he has all the knowledge on financial matters then how can he be poor, he must be doing some kind of job...........

no i dont think a poor man have any kind of knowledge on forex and even he has all the knowledge on financial matters then how can he be poor, he must be doing some kind of job...........

Yes. If any person is poor and quite illiterate then I thin there is no place for him at forex trading. So I don't think that there is something to discuss about poor and illiterate people.