• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Binary trading . do you like ?

Yes, learning is a continuous process; there is no ending point of learning. But, options trading is impossible; since it’s a fake environment.
Is it possible to make a lot of profit by trading binary? Or much more difficult than forex trading. What else can you say about trading with a formula?

In binary trading, I have made a lot of losses through emotional trading. And there is so much profit that controlling greed is very complicated. So the amount of my loss was more.

i have never seen at any professional guys who like binary option trading , its a scam issue an d there is no binary trust able trading platform at all.

Binary options in Forex are available from exchanges such as Nadex, which offer the most popular currency pairs such as USD-CAD, EUR-USD and USD-JPY, as well as many other widely traded currency pairs.

Yes, I like binary trading and it is the most authentic type of trading so far I know. It reduces reliance on indicators. A trader can do well from binary trading only when he has enough knowledge and experience of trading. It takes time to grow but it grows. For so, a trader must be enthusiastic about learning.

While binary options can be used for theoretical asset pricing, they are prone to fraud in their application and are therefore banned as a form of gambling by regulators in many jurisdictions. Many binary options outlets have been exposed as fraudulent.

Definitely, I like binary trading and it is the best approach of trading. I don’t support EA trading but I like scalping for some reasons as the market condition is not the same all the time. A binary option trader looks at the chart and tries to have a concept over market forecast.

Binary trading is very risky. you need to have proper knowledge before binary trading.
Actually Option trading isn’t proper way of trading; it’s all about gambling! There is no way to show your trading skill on the Option trading! So, if you are a new face here, try to avoid the option market! Build your Forex trading skill and enjoy your fundamental freedom!

I think binary option trading is possible only when traders have good trading knowledge because binary option traders forecast market seeing the candlesticks. Only those who have experience can do this. Traders should develop their trading skill as more as they can. They should not be averse to gathering knowledge.

The issue is that the vast majority of brokers set unrealistic expectations. The average user does not get such results.

The most common way binary brokers attract new traders is to show them examples of how ordinary people have won large sums of money by trading small amounts of gold and other popular assets.

True, such cases do exist, but they are the exception rather than the rule. In the same way that some sports gamblers can win extremely large sums of money, skilled/lucky binary options traders can occasionally make money. However, this is extremely rare.

Losses cannot exceed transaction costs, including fees. Above-average returns are also possible in very quiet markets. It is difficult to make a profit if the stock index or forex pair is barely moving, but with binary options, the payout is known.

Binary trading is disliked by most of the traders because it is highly risky but there are a lot of people who prefer binary trading because of its quick profit earning source.

If you are that kind of person who wants everything to happen fast, then binary options trading is definitely not for you. I don’t like taking risks, especially when it comes to my finances.

I don’t have interest on option trading! By the way, step by step improvement is obligatory for a trader. Forex trading will remain a daydream for those who want to learn Forex trading overnight. Rather than that knowledge is such a thing that grows gradually. But, to gain knowledge, traders should be passionate about it. But, newly arrived traders think themselves so smart that even expert traders can’t think.

I don’t have interest on option trading! By the way, step by step improvement is obligatory for a trader. Forex trading will remain a daydream for those who want to learn Forex trading overnight. Rather than that knowledge is such a thing that grows gradually. But, to gain knowledge, traders should be passionate about it. But, newly arrived traders think themselves so smart that even expert traders can’t think.
We will need to start doing some hard work in the business of Forex trading.