• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Binary trading . do you like ?

My opinion about Binary option is not positive at all. Even though I have earned better firstly very rapidly but I have done a huge loss when invested grand capital. So I think with grand capital that is not appropriate to move at any binary option.

Unfortunately not! For the reason that, it looks too much risky! On the other hand, I am enjoying my trading sessions with Forex trading business! The most interesting part is, here I can use both kind of trading styles from short term trading to long term trading! In addition, I don’t have any plan on quick money making!

My trading career, I have seen, people are frightened about any binary option trading, but in order to me, binary option is an easy and effective way to invest money in stocks and make a little extra on the side sometimes in less than 60 minutes. It provides an online platform that allows you to make an investments right from the comfort of your home. All you have to do is relax and watch your investments grow exponentially.

Not actually, I see, Binary Options trading is too much risky! In addition, it’s look like gambling! In trading industry, I prefer only Forex! This is the most flexible one! I can move here smartly with my small trading capital! Before I was also active on stock market!

Actually I don't like the binary trading too much as I personally feel that it's like a gambling where all depends upon the guessing of the market movement.

In financial market, binary option is additionally exceptionally well known. A great many people regard it as a betting. But it's also like forex. I trade binary options with sure. To do my trade, I utilize Lx Markets broker. I am content with my broker. I for the most part trade 10 minute option varieties in any case it has different options varieties. I am in like way substance with their trading platform. Their client bolster is mind boggling as I visited with them few times.

No I don’t prefer option trading; because it’s too much fast! I do trading as my main source of income! This is why, Forex is my 1st choice! Here I am using swing and positional trading styles; yes I am comfortable with long time trading styles!

I have never seen a successful option trader! Yes, maybe it’s short term good earning source but not reliable enough! So, if you are a new trader then stay away from Options trading, in this case Forex and stocks are much reliable and flexible too.

I have never seen a successful option trader! Yes, maybe it’s short term good earning source but not reliable enough! So, if you are a new trader then stay away from Options trading, in this case Forex and stocks are much reliable and flexible too.

Exactly! Options trading is too much risky! Even, most of the options brokers are market maker! Not reliable environment at all.

Exactly! Options trading is too much risky! Even, most of the options brokers are market maker! Not reliable environment at all.

Frankly, I see almost all of exert traders are skipping this trading sector; I think it’s not proper way of trading, even crypto currencies are much reliable than options trading.

Frankly, I see almost all of exert traders are skipping this trading sector; I think it’s not proper way of trading, even crypto currencies are much reliable than options trading.

True. Binary looks like a ponzi scheme and offers options where profit is less than what you risk and also when there is a chance to make sure profit they remove those options.

True. Binary looks like a ponzi scheme and offers options where profit is less than what you risk and also when there is a chance to make sure profit they remove those options.

Thank you, that’s why till now the popularity of options trading has been decreasing gradually. It’s one kind of time waste actually. On the other hand, Forex is much decent.

Thank you, that’s why till now the popularity of options trading has been decreasing gradually. It’s one kind of time waste actually. On the other hand, Forex is much decent.

Well when people realize the nature of things and see what’s beneficial for them or not, they tend to remove themselves from that path. If businesses operate honestly then people will be willing to work with them. In case of options, I don’t see any honesty in them. Only conflict of interest.

I tried to invest some amoumt in the binary options trading two years ago but I found it unsuitable for me. I am a defensive trader as far as I know and I love long-term trading. What do you know about your trading style? Is it working for you?

Binary trading is a viable business but forex trading is much better and safe than it. Binary Options are facimg the legality issues as well in different parts of the world. So, take a good decision about your trading options. Stay blessed!

I think binary trading is much more risky than the Forex trading. Binary options is also facing the issues related to the legality as well which creates huge uncertainty in the minds of the traders. You have to research well about this issue before choosing it as a trading option. Thanks!

My opinion about Binary option is not positive at all. Even though I have earned better firstly very rapidly but I have done a huge loss when invested grand capital. So I think with grand capital that is not appropriate to move at any binary option.
To become profitable you have to have certain qualities, which must guide you on your journey, Discipline, learning never stops. Making money from binary options is not as easy as people think.

To become profitable you have to have certain qualities, which must guide you on your journey, Discipline, learning never stops. Making money from binary options is not as easy as people think.

Yes, learning is a continuous process; there is no ending point of learning. But, options trading is impossible; since it’s a fake environment.

Yes, I like binary trading. It is possible to make a lot of profit in binary trading. Many people are making money by trading binary. Although binary trading is a little different from forex trading, it is possible to make a lot of profit by trading here.