• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best Broker for Scalping

I don't practice scalping very often, though I do it sometimes. justforex doesnt restrict this, so I get some pips quickly from time to time :)
Anyway, it's so risky that I trade medium-term mostly

I am sure that one day i will be able to scalp the markets easily and for this purpose i am stick with demo practice. Hope it will help me a lot.

Wear low spreads service from FXB is perfectly suited for scalping trading method, so the acquisition of profit will be faster and can open the position again in the price movement of other currencies

Last edited:
The best Forex brokers don’t restrict any trading techniques with scalping and hedging. They always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

I agree with you, the broker will not limit any technique to the traders, because however every trader has the expertise and strategy trading, brokers FXB only provide trading facilities and get paid from the spread or Commission of an order transaction

For scalping you have to choose the broker carefully, because if the spreads are high, then the trading won't make sense.

Brokers are more appropriate for scalping was that have low spreads and of course allow scalping trader, and it can be found at the FXB, allowing trader scalping and hedging also

I am trading with LMFX and it is offering 0.4 spread (along with commission), is this good for scalping? I only swing so I am vague for scalping.