• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best Broker for Scalping

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Nowadays, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Actually due to getting profit instantly we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach in particularly the newcomers. But by and large regulated broker don’t allow trading concept such as this. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the right broker which permit scalping including lowest trading spreads.

I think that every broker is now offering trading on news as well as scalping however i guess abusive trading is not allowed by any of these. Some brokers also offer zero accounts which i think are suitable for these scalpers.

Anyone here trading with HotForex or Exness? These two brokers are best for scalping with tailored-accounts, where spreads are really superb.

have you actually checked the spreads there, its 2 pips for eurusd, what are these? fixed spreads of other brokers are a mere 1.8, while regular accounts get a spread of 1.6-1.9 and only platinum accounts get a spread of 1.5.. are they a an MM broker?

Another broker I am trading (LMFX) has similar spreads with your broker. Follow me, with no commission account, those spreads are superb.

Anyone here trading with HotForex or Exness? These two brokers are best for scalping with tailored-accounts, where spreads are really superb.

I guess hotforex, fxcm, fxprimus, octa, lmfx etc can be some of the shortlisted brokers to consider while choosing a decent broker, IMO.

According to my trading experience, I think we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually by and large regulated broker don’t allows scalping in their trading platforms.

The best broker for scalping is a broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. They always ensure good trading environment for using scalping by providing lowest trading spreads.

In this market place , both the traders has a choice of the broker to be used , should we the traders choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading broker in their trading platforms.

My intentions for short list mean checking their reviews online and opening demo account to trade with them and comparing their processes before finalizing the one that works right for you.

In this market place , both the traders has a choice of the broker to be used , should we the traders choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading broker in their trading platforms.
I have seen according to my trading experience in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows scalping without any limitations.

The traders who are particularly scalpers first of all have to make sure the lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly when scalping. For that reason we have to confirm the broker which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips.

New traders should also take note that scalping might be difficult for them as the best time to scalp is when the market is very unpredictable. So they should trade with extra care.

The scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time but I have seen according to my trading experience in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a trading broker which is particularly regulated . so we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

I have tried scalping but i found it really hard so now learning forex trading on broad spectrum to enhance my skills.