• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Beginner Forex tips

It is recommended to trade using a training account for a lengthy period of time, until the strategy that demonstrates stable results is developed and perfected and while at it, first of all, it is necessary to determine the right moment for opening and closing a transaction. We can definitely read more on this topic as it is very important.
I couldn't agree more, we just need to go through the right processes to make it in the market.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

patience is really important for all kinds of productive work , but its a mental habit and to be experienced about this , need a long time work on it.

success is really a long time issue in real as well trading life. for that reason after passing sometime traders lost interest. this is the true fact.

Thank you OP for your wonderful tips. Here are 3 tips I would like to give to beginners -
1. Trade during the overlapping hours of the NewYork session and the London session
2. Place your SL at least a minimum of 20 pips below your entry point
3. Develop your trading psychology.
Hopefully this will help.

Thank you OP for your wonderful tips. Here are 3 tips I would like to give to beginners -
1. Trade during the overlapping hours of the NewYork session and the London session
2. Place your SL at least a minimum of 20 pips below your entry point
3. Develop your trading psychology.
Hopefully this will help.
We need to learn our trading and do more Efforts.

Day trading is a type of trading that is closed within a day. One of the key points for surviving in Forex for long is taking low risk in trading.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

success is a moment all about which is very short time , its not a big deal to bring success from this trading place or real life, the main issue is to keep consistence . hope you got the message.