• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Beginner Forex tips

education is most important , there is no way to deny , but despite of having much education trading can be useless if there is no regular practice session.

risk is a thing that we the traders cant avoid after having good knowledge , just we should know how to manage it.

Spread is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing broker. For leading a profitable trading life, we the traders have to choose the broker which always make sure lowest trading spreads.

One has to work hard to be successful in the forex market. No one can tell you how to make money in the forex market; courses can only guide you but taking action is in your hands. Stop looking for some 'wonder strategy' that will make you successful.

Traders should pick up low spread-containing pairs because it falls in risk-management strategy. And this is how traders can enlarge their earning.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

Yes, even for me eurusd works well, because it is not as risky and uncertain like other pairs. Liquidity is the main reason for me to choose eurusd.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

The demo trading we the traders basically don’t like. But this is a master place to become a knowledgeable trader rapidly. We can acquire all basic fundamental trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.