• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

AvaTrade (Ex-AvaFX) - AvaTrade.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for AvaTrade at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews and ratings for AvaTrade

Note: AvaTrade formally is AVA FX rebranded (April 22, 2013)

Advantage

• Fixed Spreads
  • New Account Bonus
  • 24/5 Support
  • Risk-Free Demo Account
  • Start Trading from $100

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to bump this up but are there recent promotions from this broker recently like a no deposit scheme?
1.gif
AvaTrade only offer deposit bonus for new account, more at: http://www.avatrade.com/rewards-benefits/new-accounts-promotion

AvaTrade (previously AvaFX) is a Forex and CFD broker and was founded in 2006. You can a trade a wide varieties of markets – forex, stocks, commodities, treasury bonds, indices and even Bitcoin and Litecoins CFDs.
I tried my hands on their proprietary platform – Ava Trader (screenshot below). At first, it looks daunting because I am not used to the platform. However, after a while I find that it is actually very easy to use. All the buttons and icons are self-explanatory.

tbinarybrokers/avatrade/