• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Attachment is emotions

It’s all about using correct emotions and correct logic. Being either too positive or too negative is not good for your ‘trading health.’

Expectations don’t pave a way to money. You have to think above your greed and fears to be able to make the most of the forex market. Don’t depend too much on your instinct and make moves that you understand.

Being an emotional trader will not just make trading difficult for you but will also keep you from understanding what needs to be improved to be able to stay in the market for a long run.

Being an emotional trader will not just make trading difficult for you but will also keep you from understanding what needs to be improved to be able to stay in the market for a long run.
To be able to control our Emotions we will have to start doing some practice.

I agree. We want to think of ourselves as logical and sensible decision-makers, whereas our emotional state plays a significant role in our behaviour. Emotions influence decision making in both positive and negative ways. Trading produces powerful emotions in traders, whether they win or lose. Emotions can have a significant impact on how a trader makes decisions. When certain emotions produce disruptive and hazardous trading behaviour, problems develop.

Most traders misunderstand the role emotions play in the trading process, yes it can affect the decisions but if learnt how to control, you can also use it to your advantage. Emotions are natural, if you build unrealistic goals, it will be impossible to reach them without the required knowledge and skill. Hence, if traders spend some time reading about trading psychology, it will be easier to manage what is only natural.

Emotions make you weak. If you wish to stand strong in the market, you will have to become disciplined so that no market situation distracts you and becomes a reason for your losses.

There's no doubt that getting attached to a trade can be emotionally difficult. However, it's important to keep your emotions in check and approach your trade with a professional attitude if you want to be successful in the long run.

Being absolutely emotionless can also affect trading. A little bit of emotions are required to maintain the balance. Forex is all about balance. You have to keep a balance between the 2 kinds of analysis, as well as keep a balance of emotions. Trading psychology can help us not attach our emotions to trading forex, and handle it in a professional way.

If you understand how and when to control and use your emotions to your advantage, I don’t think it can become a threat to the process. Loss is inevitable so traders need to be mentally prepared to lose more than they might gain.

Emotional trading can cause serious losses if not managed properly. Emotions need to be balanced in order to make rational and logical trading decisions without making significant changes in the trading plan.

Oftenly, emotions make a person weak and they usually are not able to make sound decisions. So traders should try to exempt themselves from emotions while trading.

For operating scalping, a scalping-friendly broker is needed for traders. So, select your broker seeing all necessary facilities provided by the broker.

I think it is the most important thing to determine the right trading approach because otherwise traders trade haphazardly without any direction. If you love scalping, then try to beautify your scalping with nice strategies.

Attachment is a form of emotion. Being attached to the money you are trading will make you fearful of loss, worried and anxious about the future market movements, depressed with losses, greedy for profits, and angry with losses.
Development of trading psychology is the key to overcoming all these problems. In my personal experience, I have never seen traders who have been able to make consistent profits without developing their psychology.

If traders learn to blend their emotions into benefiting their plans, they won’t fail. Avoiding emotions is not possible. Hence, traders need to find balance and deal with it eventually. It’s all about choices.

If traders learn to blend their emotions into benefiting their plans, they won’t fail. Avoiding emotions is not possible. Hence, traders need to find balance and deal with it eventually. It’s all about choices.
I believe the same, it's more about the choices and decision making because emotions are a part of human nature. The real difference lies in balancing both.