• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Anyone here used Pamm and lost their money

Binary options trade is not a risky business only if you can understand the market trend properly and locate a regulated broker to sign up with, I’m a professional trader and i love to see other traders excel binary options trade that’s why i have decided to share my best profitable strategy . I was once a victim of scam in binary options trade but i was able to recover all my lost funds when i met a pro. Trader who assisted me and showed me how things work here am willing to share this wonderful trading strategy to who is interested . He also offer assistance to withdraw money from scam broker in case your money is stuck.
Thanks to hackwhitewizard at Wickr Me Network The best ...

Binary is not any trading sector mate, it’s a gambling site; I have never seen any trader in there; they all are the gamblers.

Binary is not any trading sector mate, it’s a gambling site; I have never seen any trader in there; they all are the gamblers.

Lol. If you say it like that then there will be those people who call forex trading as gambling. I myself am not a BO trader and also dislike it but there are people who think of it as trading.

Lol. If you say it like that then there will be those people who call forex trading as gambling. I myself am not a BO trader and also dislike it but there are people who think of it as trading.

I got your point mate; but honestly I have never seen any pro traders in there!

I read books on value investing and fundamental analysis. After a while, I notice the authors kept repeating these 3 elements…
Ensure the company has more assets than liabilities
Ensure revenue, net income, and cash flow are increasing each year
Ensure the company has growth potential
Voila. The secret to successful investing!

I read books on value investing and fundamental analysis. After a while, I notice the authors kept repeating these 3 elements…
Thanks for your reply mate! May I get the link of your book (inbox please). If you are intenerated actually.

I will not argue with what you said but a company goes through a life cycle. And prices fluctuate based on that.

I don't like to use automatic system. I feel that it's better and beneficial to go with manual way, which can help with getting very good results.

Of course, manual trading is much effective & stable way of money making in Forex; besides, automatic trading is so challenging.

PAMM account is an accepted form of expert assistance when traders can’t carry out their trading activities in the desired way. Indeed some traders may favor PAMM account as decision making process is being operated by the guidelines of professional who has strong experience of trading. However, traders who use PAMM should understand the fact that here manager or agent will work on your behalf but as per his own styles.

PAMM account is an accepted form of expert assistance when traders can’t carry out their trading activities in the desired way. Indeed some traders may favor PAMM account as decision making process is being operated by the guidelines of professional who has strong experience of trading. However, traders who use PAMM should understand the fact that here manager or agent will work on your behalf but as per his own styles.

Yes, you are right! But do you have any personal trading experience on PAMM? If yes, please don’t hesitate to share with us.

Loss is normal, it should be predicted with a positive mentality. A positive mindset helps to recover from this loss. I have lost a lot by trading but I have moved on from that mistake to learning trading.