• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Anyone here used Pamm and lost their money

Have you used any Pamm program in the past? If so, did you lose or gain any profit? I've heard from big time traders who use Pamm, that they lost a lot of money like in the hundred k and not gain profit due to the failure of the trading managers. How about your experiences with pamm?

I never lost my money in this 6 previous months , i invested in a trusted trade and the result is more than i can imagine before, about lost my money i ever loss , before i lossed $700 from my pamm investment because of my trader to scalp and predict the wrong trend.

The fact that you are using PAMM accoun dose not implies that you are not going to loss never what I know is that a trader go into agreement with his pamm manager before trading regarding the risk ratio

The fact that you are using PAMM accoun dose not implies that you are not going to loss never what I know is that a trader go into agreement with his pamm manager before trading regarding the risk ratio

that is the first time when you invest your money in PAMM , the manager will give us an agreement that we must accepted each other before we will reap some profit from our manager's performance, but if you already know about forex and PAMM then this thing won't be a big load

That is good that you all don't lose like the people that I've read about lost. They have lost in the hundred k so that is quite painful. Now, not all managers will live up to their standards. And even good ones will fail due to poor market. Sometimes a good trader can still fail cause the market can turn against you anytime and you won't know it. So, to be safe, invest with modest amount of capital only.

Well, If I had find someone who is a good trader and willing to handle the account managing stuff. After much testing if the person merits it I would go on with it because that is a good opportunty to attain more profits. I havent tried and, when an account manager losses its normal hence the person isnt an habitual losser.

I'm still fearful even if they have good track record. I mean I like to take control of my own profit and when I hear of managers, I just turn my head. I mean they can be irresponsible and especially when its their own business and they want to scam you so they can make up any excuse and just scam you and then turn away. I mean I have heard of so many scammy pamm stories, I rather stay away from it and anyone who wants to use it please read some reviews about it. I rather copy traders on Etoro.

I never lost because I never invested. I don't use pamm because I don't trust pamm. I like to trade by myself and if I lose I lose. I'm sure it is not all managers that will be able to manage other people's account very well. They will not trade in that their managed account very well as the owner will be able to do.

I'm still fearful even if they have good track record. I mean I like to take control of my own profit and when I hear of managers, I just turn my head. I mean they can be irresponsible and especially when its their own business and they want to scam you so they can make up any excuse and just scam you and then turn away. I mean I have heard of so many scammy pamm stories, I rather stay away from it and anyone who wants to use it please read some reviews about it. I rather copy traders on Etoro.
If you feel fearful there are two options, first invest with "Cold Money" or what we said the money that we don't use for of our daily live, second never invest your own money. That is why advice for you who still fearful even for a PAMM manager that has a good record.

Investing with PAMM account dose not mean that you are not going to loss infact you stand a great chnace to loss even more than other set of trader the money you invested can only be use to help you trade at the sensitive level

I have no experience to use PAMM account or invest my money and let other traders manage it in trading. Well, some traders courage to open PAMM account though actually, they are have no good trading skills and strategy. They are lack experience still to handle the risk and pressure. And if someone interested to invest in PAMM account, he/she need to make sure that account manager who will manage the money have excellent trading skill.

When a trader wants to invest in pamm to allow another trader to trade for him or her, he or she should be able to know the performance of the person that wants to manage his or her account because there tare the pamm managers who don't have the experience to manage their own money.

Overall, I rather lose the money myself since having someone who do not care about my money is just a waste of valuable money. I rather have the thrill of losing and at least I can say that I learned how to trade, learned something and had some fun trading and losing and gaining rather than being passive about it and lose it all. You will eventually lose it all to managers anyways.

I have two PAMM account right now. One I have 800 trading capital in their and the other one is still zero. I do need to have at least 200 dollars in order to start my own PAMM account. So I just need for few weeks and hope to get 200 dollars to invest in my 2nd PAMM account.

I have no experience to use PAMM account or invest my money and let other traders manage it in trading. Well, some traders courage to open PAMM account though actually, they are have no good trading skills and strategy. They are lack experience still to handle the risk and pressure. And if someone interested to invest in PAMM account, he/she need to make sure that account manager who will manage the money have excellent trading skill.
That is only for someone who has pamm account but does not have skills, in this case i talk from the trader's view. It seems that you don't have skills as good traders and you risk management is bad then never open a pamm account.

I run two PAMM account and I invest in one PAMM account. Its like just five days that I invest in other PAMM account so I can't still say if I'm going to become successful or not. But one thing I'm sure. I can make good income in my own PAMM account.

I have lost over and again in pamn but it really doesn't mean all PAMM investment is bad. There are times it comes from the trader and there are also times it comes from a very unfavourable market. The most important thing is that the trader makes money on a longer run.

Have you used any Pamm program in the past? If so, did you lose or gain any profit? I've heard from big time traders who use Pamm, that they lost a lot of money like in the hundred k and not gain profit due to the failure of the trading managers. How about your experiences with pamm?

Yes, I have this kind of experience! By the way, from the last 4 years I have been doing live trading manually; and I am happy on it! Because, day by day I’m improving! I have never seen any profitable trader in a long-run by using copy/PAMM service.

For 4 times, and now I trade manually! I don’t know, where are the good account managers, but it didn’t work for me! I am comfortable with the manual trading policy.

Binary options trade is not a risky business only if you can understand the market trend properly and locate a regulated broker to sign up with, I’m a professional trader and i love to see other traders excel binary options trade that’s why i have decided to share my best profitable strategy . I was once a victim of scam in binary options trade but i was able to recover all my lost funds when i met a pro. Trader who assisted me and showed me how things work here am willing to share this wonderful trading strategy to who is interested . He also offer assistance to withdraw money from scam broker in case your money is stuck.
Thanks to hackwhitewizard at Wickr Me Network The best ...