• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Alpari US - alpari-us.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for Alpari US at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews and ratings for Alpari US

This brokerage is greatly affected by loses in CHF and its loss too much money that it can't stay afloat. This brokerage is now close. I do hope that investors can still get back their money. this is one of the stable brokerage so I am totally surprise that its close down.

Hmmm, its very popular broker but why could it hapend??
So, for clients' funds that still there paid back to the owner or keep in loses??

This is a legit brokerage so their investment is secure. They can cashout and I don't know if theirs a bailout from other investors in here and keep this site running. But one thing is good to invest in legit brokerage is that you can get your money back even if they close down.

Alpari is great broker, but why does they could face this problems?
I'm salute for Liteforex broker, they are must have great credibility, so they can exist in this forex world.

Hey guys does anybody knows what kind of fundamental analysis is being offered by them and how effective those are? More over I would love if anyone can tell me what technical analysis are offered by http://alpari.com/