• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A Student or A business personality?

is for students to learn forex trading can be very fast because it is in the stage of seeking knowledge so that they quickly capture all learning forex in a short time but it is hard to do for a student is learning the life of a student emotions because they are very unstable once so it is easily carried away the is one of the biggest hurdles in trade

I think both are great.one can be a student and as well be a business personnel if he or she wishes to in this sense.he or she can start by being a student then after some tutorials then we can be a business person but that shouldn't be stoping us from learning.

The business personality for me is much more better for the trader because this way they will be able to approach professionally like a business. The personality is what makes a trader and can be the difference between profits and failure so it would be appropriate to approach forex with the seriousness it deserves.

If you want to learn how to trade in forex then its good to be a student. If you want to make profit in forex then its good to be business minded. Now the big question is when do we start as a student and when do we start as a businessman? I guess only we can decide for that.

I think both are great.one can be a student and as well be a business personnel if he or she wishes to in this sense.he or she can start by being a student then after some tutorials then we can be a business person but that shouldn't be stoping us from learning.

Both of them have an edge over the each others because if we take students in the case then we will see that they are going to have the advantage of their better catching ability.because when we are at the students level then our minds are raw and we can be shaped up into anything and that is where the students have a better side.

But when we talk about businessmen they also carry a huge advantage in the field of the trades.because we can see that there are lots of businessmen and they have all traded with money before as well and they will surely not face a hard time in understanding what forex trade is actually about.

I think business man would have more advantage for sure as the more mature you are the more you are able to handle your emotions and I think that the business man has their own knowledge or some background about forex already or handling money or risking money.

I think its the business man since they are more experienced particularly in the businesses and more focus in their job unlike the student that do have limited time for learning and trading in forex. So, for me, its better if we are in business already and also have good thinking as they have are more mature.

Yeah that's true but yet i would be bringing it to your notice but we have fast learners that easily grab learning easily.To be both are okay so far both apply high level of concentration into what they are doing at every point of time.

I think business man would have more advantage for sure as the more mature you are the more you are able to handle your emotions and I think that the business man has their own knowledge or some background about forex already or handling money or risking money.

Yes you are very correct,I think that the business man has an advantage over a student,the student has so many other things to tidy and this might not let the student to focus while the business man is just out there for business,he would have more experience than the student

Are you saying the businessman wouldn't be having anything to do at any point of time aside trading??i think the case of a student busy atimes should also be appliceable to the businessman meaning they both fall under the same umbrella.

student is not able to get benefits than a businessman or trader because students can only spend a little time traders who do not like the time, thought and effort is spent in the trade, but I think despite the time and effort that earned by students is very limited but the experience can be used as an excellent capital so that when they are out of school and focused on trade can easily do trades without having to learn from scratch and the benefits they will get bigger because they already have a very long

Well either student or a business personnel,A thing is common and that is that they are heading towards a destination and that is a success destination.Moreso they must be putting it daily and regularly at the back of their minds that the ones who puts more would be getting there quickly.

That's what I believe too,regardless of being a student and a business personality,I don't think one has an edge over one another,since it is trading,the student might be making more profit than the business personality and that is what really matters

Yeah that's true.Atimes to me luck could be making a big impact to a student and he would be earning far above a business personnel.sincerely i see no way a business man has an edge over a student or a business man having an edge over a student.

You may trade here and gather much knowledge from here. Though you are a student you may also trade in Forex when you got time. Because it is Forex which has no particular time or place to trade. So both of you a student or a business mind people can trade here.

[MENTION=237]Syrine22[/MENTION],well,I would say you are partially right,I don't think luck is what is making the student to earn more than the business personality,the student might have a powerful that the business personality doesn't have

A trader should not rely on luck. Just have some of it but no dependent on it as forex trading isn't like being lucky or not but still we are making efforts to have good analysis and also to have the best strategy we can use. Remember that this is business and can be our source of income, so we need to focus.

Yeah that's true.Atimes to me luck could be making a big impact to a student and he would be earning far above a business personnel.sincerely i see no way a business man has an edge over a student or a business man having an edge over a student.

I really dont think that either has edge over the other because it would depend on how you approach trading and how much effort you are putting into it. If you are going to factor luck into trading the whoever relies on luck much more their trading strategy and analysis will lose the edge because you cannot base your decisions on luck.

It can really be a business and it may able to support our daily living so we need to take it seriously whatever your status in life even you are a student, everyone has a potential to be successful in Forex trading.

Yeah that's true.Infact that was the major place i was driving at.either you be a student or a professional you still have same chances of doing well in forex and that would majorly be through the learning interest one goes ahead to put into it.