• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

98% loser.. is it true ?

We loss for many reasons , one of the most common reason is immature trading plan or target , this approach always make us emotional and greedy , as a result we trade here at random and become loser . we it is more appropriate to make trading plan according to practical situations.

Trading plan is for upmost importance and any successful trader will reveal you their secret of having a proper trading plan which they make and then stick to it.

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

There is nobody who is able to reduce loss completely from this volatile trading place, but taking some major steps it can be reduced sometimes. If we can manage our risk when trading practically then it is possible to reduce loss form before. So, we have to emphasis on risk management policy besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

I can believe it :)
trade is always a loss on the one hand. And it seems that if there are two parties, and only one of them loses, then the percentage should be 50. However, one trader can take the entire deposit from 10 traders at one time.
Well, you need to remember the crowd. the crowd loses money very often. And those people who go against the crowd appropriate their money.
The crowd is those 98%

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Losing money is a regular part of Forex trading . there is none who can avoid loss completely from here in spite of good trading knowledge . but by taking some major steps loss can be reduced of course. Behind the losses the main reason is emotions that cannot avoid the traders especially the new Forex traders.

According to my trading experience I also do realize that almost 90% of the Forex traders are losers. And the main reason why traders lose their trading are – lack of education, doesn’t maintain discipline and doesn’t get support from the reliable broker. But I think I am really lucky to have ForexOne the reliable and solid trading broker in my trading who always help me by giving the expert analysis, guideline, promotional offers, mental support and much more.

Well; how do you maintain trading discipline in your trading?

For the long term most traders are loser. It's because most traders do not have enough skills. Some have good technical knowledge but fails because they can't control their mind. As a result open too many unnecessary trades.

New traders usually accept losses because they do not have proper knowledge about trading. It is never possible to make a profit without trading education. I have seen many new traders who join trading without learning anything and start overtrading in the trap of greed. So if you want to succeed in trading, you must first learn.

from last couple of weeks i have been trading with scalping that brings profit in a short time , but honestly speaking sometimes causes a great risk and faces losses.

Most traders lose their money for a lack of knowledge. Before gathering all basic knowledge they enter into the market. It is the main reason to lose their money.

In Forex, mistake is done because of the lack of understanding over the market. Bear in mind that every mistake can lead to a big loss so traders should prepare them in such a ways that no mistake takes place.

Traders should keep their attempt running to develop themselves every moment. A cogent effort should be given to turn every day a profitable day and traders who are perseverant can only do that.

Strategy is compared to an arm in Forex. Strategies are of different types and different traders use strategies according to their own analysis.

right now the percentage growing very rapidly , because so many traders who are newcomers involves in this place with zero knowledge.

It is true. Newbies enter the market with false hopes without knowledge which makes them lose quickly. They do not know risk management or emotional control and run after strategies that will make them rich overnight. So, the loss is pretty much unavoidable.

I think even experienced and professional traders will encounter losses from time to time and it’s normal in forex. You will become a loser only when you fail to become successful in the long run. You should not think of yourself as a loser just because the first day went bad and quit trading. Learning from your mistakes and developing your skills will surely make you a winner sooner or later.

Nothing but learning about trading aspects flourish a trader’s trading. Traders should stick to learning more and more because it’s the only way to gain something from the market.