1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

98% loser.. is it true ?

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by Fx Master, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Fx Master

Fx Master

I am not agreeing at the statistic that 98% are loser in Fx trading. But, the majorities in particularly the newcomers are loser in this market place due to lack of exact trading knowledge. They actually try to make money from here without learning. So, we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning first of all, if we can avoid loses in Forex trading.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - 98% loser true Forum Date
    98% loser.. is it true ? General Trading Forum Aug 15, 2016
    90% beginners loser ? Beginners Forum Feb 2, 2018
    95% loser? Beginners Forum Sep 20, 2017
    90% loser . it is true ? General Trading Forum Mar 21, 2017
    Emotions that differentiate between losers and winners Market Forecasts and Analysis Nov 6, 2014

3. radex78

radex78

I don't know for sure, but we often reading if more than 90% trader fail in forex, might this statistic issued by broker or company which they monitoring all account from their all client and look if most trader get fail and only small trader can survive and make money

4. radex78

radex78

Maybe many trader fail, and we often hear 90% trader fail and only small percent that able survive, and maybe many beginner fail and this included fail trader, and usually beginner having bad mindset about forex they thinking forex is easy way to making money

5. The trader

The trader

Sorry not agree. Not only good trading knowledge but also due to lack of proper trading plan, money management, trading discipline are responsible for losing in Forex trading. So besides acquiring proper trading knowledge we the traders have to ensure these trading habits.

6. radex78

radex78

I think all trader actually having same opportunity become good and profitable trader, if skill very good and analysis always accurate hence they can make better result in trading forex, but indeed so many trader ever facing with failure in this business

7. Faal

Faal

Don’t need to focus on this statistic, but it’s true maximum retail Forex traders are losers here! Luckily, now I am not losing my money, due to my clear trading knowledge on technical and fundamental analysis! But, that doesn’t mean, I am making here 100% money, but now I can control any kind of bad situation in my live trading!

8. radex78

radex78

Success trader they will never give up although in forex also many talking more than 90% trader losing and fail, but we still look on forex as source income and this is like as challenge business for trader and will learn to make sharp trading analysis

9. bolide

bolide

I think all these statistics are close to the truth, but perhaps it's considered from the general amount of all who've come on forex, and not from those who are left and who trade.

10. kxforexmart

kxforexmart

Its very correct that the majority of the traders are losers because max people just run after the money and pips without getting enough experience and skill and for that they can't be winner

11. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

My suggestion is; if you are a novice trader then just ignores this statistic! Know why? For the reason that, this data will reduce your interest of learning! Just concentrate on your learning and try your best! Definitely, you’ll be successful in near future! Forex is hard but not impossible.

12. The trader

The trader

Reasons why most traders lose in my opinion is emotional making decision. You have to follow a trading plan or system with discipline, otherwise you aren’t allowing your edge to work for you. Without this then any form of trading in this regard is simply gambling. Since it can’t be reproduced reliability.

13. sininfinity

sininfinity

Well the percentage is just a number. It varies from 85% to 99%. Different people say different number. What all those numbers has common is that majority traders suffer loss. And for various reasons.

14. Runo

Runo

It goes without saying, emotions play a large part in trading, especially for newbies. But if you take trading seriously, you should develop some self-discipline.

15. helodear123

helodear123

More than 90% failure stats in forex trading however those who let go these losses and keep moving further really finds their ways to success.

16. lioneld

lioneld

No one can guarantee about this statistic but the thing is, a number of retail Forex traders are the losers! Besides, in everyday a huge number of Forex traders are joining here! By the way, I trade based on technical and fundamental analysis and now I am able to make regular money.

17. radex78

radex78

Retail trader only follow the trend market and they can't making moves of the trend market because only having small capital, but huge trader with huge funds they might can making the market move due they using huge money it can increasing volume transaction demand and supply

18. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

I don’t think small trading capital is a big problem here! If a trader has enough trading knowledge, then he can use maximum opportunities of the market! Problem is, a number of retail traders are trying here without enough knowledge.

19. radex78

radex78

If look many trading result was fail because retail trader they can't control the market, but this will not become big problem when trader able follow the trend market nd able determine good entry and exit point that will become key success in trading forex

20. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

Yes, I agree with your opinion; following the market trend is a very useful trading strategy, but I see; it’s not easy to identify the market trend as always! There have so many confusing patterns; as a result low skilled traders get confused very shortly.

21. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

I can’t agree with you on this basic point. It is never the case that any basic statistic can define the failure number in specific. And such percentage can actually be scary for any beginner. I know that if a trader can adopt proper money administration starting with effective and realistic financial planning and a trader can adopt proper risk management then he can certainly expect to fulfill his trading requirements here.