1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

95% of the traders are loser

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Anderson, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Anderson

Anderson

It has been said that 95% of the traders are loser. However, no such research paper exists that demonstrates this number right. The reason is generally speaking trading decisions are not established on sound research or took a stab at trading techniques, yet on sentiments, the prerequisite for preoccupation and the might want to make a million dollars in your dress. What traders reliably ignore is that trading is a calling and requires capacities that ought to be made over years.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - 95% traders loser Forum Date
    95% loser? Beginners Forum Sep 20, 2017
    Trading FXVPS: The Best Forex VPS for Forex Traders Trading Systems Oct 1, 2019
    Fundamental Traders. Beginners Forum Sep 13, 2019
    Which traders are struggling till now? Beginners Forum Jul 31, 2019
    traders are receiving General Trading Forum May 13, 2019

3. radex78

radex78

Yes, I think in many forum communities, there are so many statements that said if more than 90% trader fail in forex trading, this statistic issued by certain broker on few years past, but right now I think the statistic may to change, hopefully, will become more than 90% trader success in this field, 43% FXOpen trader now already profitable

4. ZhoGorisar

ZhoGorisar

Ninety five percent is a way too much of this reality anyway and no matter what it is it's really something like that matter for anything. I would say something like 75% of the forex traders regularly loose their money no matter what. Ok ?

5. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

The reality is different; most of the traders are the losers. How many successful traders do you know personally? I am sure; a very little!

6. Faal

Faal

actually losing money in this stock market is a common deal , so any optimistic attitude always motivate us.