• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

95% of the traders are loser

It has been said that 95% of the traders are loser. However, no such research paper exists that demonstrates this number right. The reason is generally speaking trading decisions are not established on sound research or took a stab at trading techniques, yet on sentiments, the prerequisite for preoccupation and the might want to make a million dollars in your dress. What traders reliably ignore is that trading is a calling and requires capacities that ought to be made over years.

Ninety five percent is a way too much of this reality anyway and no matter what it is it's really something like that matter for anything. I would say something like 75% of the forex traders regularly loose their money no matter what. Ok ?

Ninety five percent is a way too much of this reality anyway and no matter what it is it's really something like that matter for anything. I would say something like 75% of the forex traders regularly loose their money no matter what. Ok ?

The reality is different; most of the traders are the losers. How many successful traders do you know personally? I am sure; a very little!

actually losing money in this stock market is a common deal , so any optimistic attitude always motivate us.

I can agree with that. I think reason behind it lack of knowledge. Most of the trader quitting the market. Because of high leverage, with couple of losing trade, traders lose their whole capital.

It's true that very few people are consistently profitable over the years. Successful trading is the combination of skills and discipline. Most people lack both the quality. As a result they lose money.

I think, most of the traders lose their money because of their low knowledge about the market. If you don't have proper knowledge about the market, you can not make money from this market. So, gather knowledge first and then try to trade with real money.

Forex is a risky business. Many people lose their money in this business because of their low knowledge and experience. So, gather proper knowledge before start trading with real acoount.

Yes most traders lose money. Actually most people come into forex by thinking it's very easy to make money here. They are not ready to learn the skills. They think it's waste of time to study and research. By that time I can make lot of money. By this way they live in illusion.

They loose because of various reasons like lack of knowledge, emotional stress, wrong strategy, lack of practice, etc. If these things are sorted, forex can give good returns.

Most of the traders lose their money because of their low knowledge about forex. Without proper knowledge it is quite difficult to survive in this risky and volatile market.

There are so many reasons for losing money. Most of the traders lose their money because of low knowledge about forex. Some traders lose their money because of choosing the wrong brokers. Some others lose their money because of their wrong strategies.

Those 95% are the ones who lack the sufficient knowledge or become lazy about the research part.
Many approach the market with the wrong kind of strategy which brings them close to losses. So it is very important to plan out your trades in the right manner and also take care of the risk factor.

I think that it is quite normal for completely new traders to lose money in the beginning. It is part of learning process until they gain necessary experience. However, if trader is continuously losing money, then there might be some problems with his strategy

Initially, seek support from experts to know how to move forward. Ultimately you need a good trading broker to trade Forex safely and securely.

It's no secret that the vast majority of traders fail. Some say it's because they don't have the discipline to stick to a trading plan, others say it's because they let their emotions get the best of them. Whatever the reason, it's clear that trading isn't for the everyone

But gambling on live account is too risky for traders and it puts a trader’s capital at stake. Hedging is sometimes way better than gambling.

A better a trader’s tactics are, the better his earning is. I am not indicating at market strategy or set of indicators rather hinting at considering market condition and make the best use of this condition.