• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

90% loser . it is true ?

Novice traders usually lose money on Forex because they want to make money faster. Sometimes it's because you trade without a trading strategy.

I think, the percentage would be more fractal; Forex market is full of volatility & I see, only good skilled traders are able to make regular money here! So, don’t expect that, most of the traders are making consistent money here! But if you are a newbie; don’t focus on this horrible data; just focus on your own learning process!

Lack of trading skill leads a trader to fall from trading. They don’t care about their losses letting their skill remain as usual. Their mental state and learning tendency can increase the rate. Maybe, due to low volatility the falling rate is lowering but still then traders have a bunch of lacking to develop. Traders also should avoid trading haphazardly as it is a threat to their business. Traders should budget a time for their learning.

Yes, your word is true to the bone. 90% of traders are failure because of their own fault. They don’t try to improve their trading skill rather majority of the time they open trades hypothetically. They are unwilling to develop their own strategy rather they rely making quick profit. As a result, they are not being developed in the right way.

Maybe or not, but I don’t care! Because, I have no concern on others success or loss! It’s all about my own data & trading! In my trading, I have no mentor! That’s why my trading journey was so challenging from my 1st day of trading, but I never lost my hope! I know Forex is a challenging job but it’s not impossible!

Yeah, it’s a realistic data! Even, I believe more than 98% Forex traders are unable to make money here! But if you are a newbie, don’t focus on this statistic, just focus on your learning process! If you have proper technical & the fundamental trading skill, then your real trading journey would be enjoyable for sure!

Yeah, it’s a realistic data! Even, I believe more than 98% Forex traders are unable to make money here! But if you are a newbie, don’t focus on this statistic, just focus on your learning process! If you have proper technical & the fundamental trading skill, then your real trading journey would be enjoyable for sure!
We will need to start doing our trades in a planned way so that the income is reliable.

Market volatility rises from economic downturn, over-flow of cash, inflation, clashes among nations lead to the poor monetary condition, ultimately affecting the Forex market.

there is no short cut way of learning and earning from this trading place. need a real trading experience first of all before start trading.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundament information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundament information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.
With the help of the Demo based accounts we will be able to learn trading in a better way and become more profitable traders.

Yes, a whopping 90% traders are failure because they don’t invest their time in learning rather they invest their time in trading on their wild guesses.

A big percentage of traders are failure in this market and one of the core reasons behind this is that traders mostly copy traders who are failures on average.