• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

90% loser . it is true ?

Actually I have confusion about this statistic 90%. At present traders have overcome from their losses and nowadays there are many kinds sources to learn Forex in a proper way. So I think this old statistic is not totally correct in 2017.

I do agree about this statistics. For that reason we the traders have to emphasis on learning process instead of earning. If we can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning, the success automated will come very rapidly. There are many kinds of sources for learning in Google and YouTube nowadays. It would be better for being a knowable trader rapidly.

I haven't seen the EXACT statistics, but heard about that percentages.
Maybe, there are even more losers... I think that the number is close to 95-97%.

If you are a novice trader then don’t focus on this statistic, it may decreases your learning interest! Basically, a number of new Forex traders start their live trading with a wrong route! And most of them are retail Forex trader, as a result you this statistic is so popular! Whatever, I am confident enough about my success!

Maybe yes or not! But I have no interest on this statistic! Know why? Because, I trade in my live trading account only based on my personal trading knowledge and experience! In addition, I am very hopeful about my success! Because, I started my live trading with 5% monthly target and now it’s around 12%. So, I am improving!

yes the number of losers are the most percentage because here max people comes to make money in superfast conditions and they just derail from the main path losing all their money in short span.

Actually, I am not sure about this statistic! But I also seem, a number of retail Forex traders are loser! Even, in my 1st 2 years of trading I was a loser actually! Then, I made my profitable strategy and now I can earn regular money here! Even though I believe I need to improve more!

The statistics that I come across say that 90% sometimes to 95% just bail out. I have this to add, if 90% bail out, then 5% out of those 10% left don't make any money or headway. Those are all newbies who've just started forex trading. And only 5% or even less are the people who really wanted to learn earn money and they make this money and quite a lot.

This volatile trading place is very much complicated for all kinds of traders in particularly for who are newcomers. Newcomers first of all have to observe all market principle which is more appropriate to survive in here in a proper way. They have to emphasis firstly only learning by reading books, Pips school, Forex.com and from much more Forex website. And with this process also should trade in demo account to make sure market movements. But practically mostly don’t believe the importance of demo account at all.

Loss is an inevitable part of trading there is nobody who can avoid it completely; mostly loss occurs due to lack of exact money management plan as well non-skill trading knowledge. So, for avoiding loss we have to focus on there.

Forex seems very tough to the traders. Forex is tough to the traders because maximum of them have no analyzing knowledge. Without analysis a trader cannot get trading signals. As a results they are using copy method and getting loss day by day. They have no knowledge over risk management process and planning regarding trading. That’s why 90% of the traders are failure from Forex.

Yeah, I agree that there are even more losing traders, anyway, I'm not sure if I can call myself profitable or a loser :D

Its true that max people are losers here because here people only thinks of making money and they don't even bother about the experience and the knowledge needed for the reason.

I have seen, many new traders are scared about this statistic! By the way, new traders should concentrate on only their learning process! If they can earn technical and fundamental in the proper way, then success is obvious here!

Forex .Com FX Street FPA Pips schools Cash Back Forum are the best trading platform for the traders who are particularly beginners.

Yeah, I agree that there are even more losing traders, anyway, I'm not sure if I can call myself profitable or a loser :D

That means, you have both experiences! Whatever, a number of Forex traders are losing money here because they invested their real money here without enough plan and strategy! You can’t expect any consistent result here if you don’t have a proper trading plan.

The numbers start from 80% to 99%. Different people have different opinion about the numbers. But what's common among those numbers are that the large percentage of trader are losers.

I think, new traders should not concern about this statistic! They should focus on and only their learning process! Yes, maximum traders are the lowers here but that doesn’t mean Forex is impossible! Till now there have so many traders who are making money here quite regularly.

No, perhaps there are people who have 90% failures, but that's not the stats of the market. By far not that percentage and not even half.