• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

90% beginners loser ?

Facing loss is a common thing in this market. But new traders should learn properly to tackle the losses.
It is common for new traders to do it. They cannot sleep well at night. My early years are still vivid in my memory. I learned later that the only thing we need is to be able to see the chart

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

Trading is a skill that is difficult to learn and difficult to achieve stable performance. However, like any other skill, it can be learned by focusing and intellectually practicing.

most of the traders from this trading place are loser , i know but 90% losers , i dont believe .personal experience

Losses are common and obvious. But they shouldn’t always be seen as the stops in your career. Rather think of them as speed breakers that keep testing you along the journey.

Reason why people lose money:
  • Not following money and risk management
  • Do not know how position sizing works
  • Do not have proper trading strategy
  • Overtrading

if you have the most powerful analyzing knowledge about money management then you are able to make a profit by using any kind of the leverage ratio.

leverage can bring good amount of profit when you have good knowledge about money management , otherwise no way to survive successfully.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

Most of the beginners fail as they are not able to control their emotions as they shift from a demo account to a live account. They are not exposed to the real market which makes them anxious while trading live and making wrong trading decisions.

Most of the beginners fail as they are not able to control their emotions as they shift from a demo account to a live account. They are not exposed to the real market which makes them anxious while trading live and making wrong trading decisions.
As we are trading we will need to reduce the amounts of risks into the markets.

Different traders might be losing because of different reasons because of their different goals and mindsets. If you talk about a newbie, they are too curious to make money and don’t really give much attention to details. On the other hand, experienced traders fail as a part of the game.

95% traders are loser? I don’t think so. Because now 2017. Trades are more profitable before than. It’s an old statistics.
What’s your source bro? Yeah I agree, nowadays there have tons of options to learn , trading opportunities! But till now it’s challenging as like before! Nowadays , brokers offering so much scalping friendly environment for retail Forex traders! Such as, Eurotrader is known as most friendly scalping broker for trading! But till now if you are with an ordinary trading skill, you’ll be a loser!

The statistics vary, but a high percentage of traders lose money in the forex market. The primary reason is lack of trading emotions and greed. Forex trading is tempting. However, there are risks, which are ignored by many trades. As a result, they lose money.

The statistics vary, but a high percentage of traders lose money in the forex market. The primary reason is lack of trading emotions and greed. Forex trading is tempting. However, there are risks, which are ignored by many trades. As a result, they lose money.
I agree! Even I believe that greed and unrealistic expectations from the market are the main reasons for losing.