• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

90% beginners loser ?

95% traders are loser? I don’t think so. Because now 2017. Trades are more profitable before than. It’s an old statistics.

Generally we think only the beginners traders always attacked by Emotions but practically all kinds of traders trade with emotions sometimes. We can avoid emotions by passing a long time in here. Otherwise it is not possible at all.

You can say that this figure is somewhat true. It doesn't matter which year you are trading. Forex trading will always remain hard especially for beginners and newbies. They also should have low expectations from themselves in the beginning. There is no need to pressurize themselves.

See tom the thing is that you can not directly earn money from forex trading but if some one has a little understanding of research and analysis then it will not be that much typical to generate revenue from forex trading..
so tom if you have some little piece of mind then you can easily make regular money from forex trading.
but if you dont have then i can not do anything brother.

Thanks for your replay! I got your point. Whatever, I think for being a consistent trader; only little knowledge is not sufficient, traders need deep knowledge on the Forex market.

95% traders are loser? I don’t think so. Because now 2017. Trades are more profitable before than. It’s an old statistics.

Any new statistics report on this percentage? I have never seen any statistics report about it and only saw people put the large loser numbers.

Forex being an over the counter market is offering diverse earning opportunities on a global earning platform. A foreign currency exchange traders are receiving flexible working schedule to trade with the flexible time. It is not that 90% beginners are losers; rather it is that in the present time, many learning tools are available so that beginners can acquire adequate trading knowledge and take trading decisions in the effective ways.

It is the story of every business. 95 percent of the new businesses end up in the first year of their inauguration. It is the result of the survey all across the world. So, do not worry about it and work hard to get success. No one will present you money in a plate, you have to struggle for getting it.

Any new statistics report on this percentage? I have never seen any statistics report about it and only saw people put the large loser numbers.

Maybe I noticed an article where I found the recent percentage as 85% (on 2018), but unfortunately I can’t remember the website’s name.

It is the story of every business. 95 percent of the new businesses end up in the first year of their inauguration. It is the result of the survey all across the world. So, do not worry about it and work hard to get success. No one will present you money in a plate, you have to struggle for getting it.

Yes, it’s not a simple job for the newbie; since a number of them start their trading journey with a wrong mindset.

Maybe I noticed an article where I found the recent percentage as 85% (on 2018), but unfortunately I can’t remember the website’s name.

That's what I said. There are people everywhere who puts the number but there is no actual study conducted to determine the actual number of losers.

This is a very debateable topic. You can say that every trader faces losses in forex trading. You can argue with the net losses percentage of the traders. But remember this that forex market is a very tough place to crack. It will consume you if you are not emotionally and mentally strong.

This is a very debateable topic. You can say that every trader faces losses in forex trading. You can argue with the net losses percentage of the traders. But remember this that forex market is a very tough place to crack. It will consume you if you are not emotionally and mentally strong.

Agree with you; really it’s very easy to lose momentum during the trading session! That’s why, traders need to start live trading after making consistent result in the demo.