• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best platform in forex trading

I do use mt4 in all of my 50 trading accounts in 11 different brokerage. one thing I like about using mt4 is the commonality. So I don't need to learn how to use other trading platform anymore. Mt4 is not the most colorful and vivid trading platform. In fact its dull. But still for me its good.

I have seen that one strange broker – forex club has its own trading platform. And I mentioned that when there is a big volatility on the market, this platform has different quotation, if I compare with Mt4.

i use MT4. it is great. it has all indicator, we can get automatic systerm with it. we can get fast order with it. we can private the chart. we will have good chart and system.

Well metatrade 4 is the best platform in my opinion. I have used few and did not like their feature and looks. Meta trader 4 is the simplest and trader friendly platform.

Well metatrade 4 is the best platform in my opinion. I have used few and did not like their feature and looks. Meta trader 4 is the simplest and trader friendly platform.

I agree with you sir, MT4 is a platfom that most traders use nowadays. IV Brokers too provided this platform trading for the traders because of that reason sir.

Of course - meta trader is the most common, most popular and most user friednly and simple in use platform. but we need something more seriuos - better try to buy and test some modern types of trading platforms.

MT4 is much better for me. I guess it's not just a coincidence that many famous brokers work only with this platform like EXNESS, SkyFX, Fresh, Fortress Capital, etc.

Personally I like Metatrader 4, I find it quite convenient. It allows to copy trades from successful traders and also with the bridge software it become a comfortable platform for ECN trading. Moreover, I used to trade with it on FreshForex accounts, so if I look for a broker, I prefer brokers with MT4.

For the moment I am more comfortable trading using the trading platform mt4. I think this is a platform mt4 best trading platform because here we can add your own indicators

like trading using the platform mt4 because it is really convenient to trading, with comprehensive features that will further add to the comfort of our trading moreover we can add your own indicators

The trading platform is best to use mt4 trading. Trading using mt4 will allow us to maximize capital well. because mt4 have a full feature and we can add your own indicators. so trading we would have many advantages.

we all agree its meta trader 4, and to be honest 90% of people here only know trading metatrader 4, even broker like hotforex have metatrader 4 despite having metatrader 5. its the most popular one.

Now has many platforms that have been provided by the broker, such as c trader, mt4, WebTrader, MT5, etc. But of all the existing platform, I think the platform is more comfortable and better is mt4. Because we can add an indicator on mt4 although mt4 performance losing far of c trader. Because c trader quicker than mt4

I am more comfortable trading with mt4 than WebTrader. because in mt4 we can add their own indicators and in mt4 have a complete feature so that I would be the maximum trading

I am also like use mt4 so far, although now already mt5 available, but so far still never try it, and still stick use mt4 as default platform, this is already user friendly

yes, of course, the most convenient is mt4. although mt4 still less fast performance with c trader but I still keep choose to trade with mt4. let alone the fitur far more complete than c trader or WebTrader. moreover mt4 available for the mobile version

The best platform is a platform which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Nowadays, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading platform.