• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best platform in forex trading

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

I can relate to you as I also prefer live trading over demo. I think low deposit brokers are best in this case. I started with a small account on aaafx. It’s best to get live trading experience without risking much in the first place.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

as a best part of learning i always prefer demo account even though most of the traders don't believe the importance of this trading place at all.

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.

demo is a good education center, this is exactly true without any doubt. but the main fact is we never take this trading place as a serious issue.

Avoiding a big amount of leverage is essential for traders because it accelerates the trading risk. Lowering leverage means lowering lot size and it falls into the jurisdiction of risk management strategy.