• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best platform in forex trading

I prefer meta trader 4 than any other trading software or any new update. because i am familiar with this trading platform then the newer one. I think it will be more popular day by day. This software is very special for me. It has lot of indicators and market analyzing system. so it should be taken.

It is also the most common platform everyone makes use of it,i don't like other platform but have no reason for that meta trader 4 is most used and has a good trading tools for trading and analyzing the market,well,i will try other trading platforms.

Metatrader4 is quite simple and easy for those who do their first step in Forex. I personally passed from Metatrader to NetTradeX. This is an innovational trading-analytical platform with all sorts of orders or their combinations. Withdrawal request directly from the platform, various technical analysis tools available, regularly being added to the platform, a detailed trading account's history, etc.

I think UWCFX is one such good platform which i have tried. i have also tried the instaforex. i think it dependds on how you are good with broker. most of the brokers use the MT4 so the differenc eis in the broker systema dn that is all you are going to be finding for there.

I think MT5 hit to market with some advance features. So, using MT5 is much better than using MT4. MT4 and MT5 are good trading platforms, lots of traders are using it. I did not read anything negative about MT4 and MT5.

Metatrader4 is currently the most preferred choice of millions of traders across the world. there are many reasons behind the widespread use of mt4 platform.

Metatrader4 is very easy to understand and operate. Its also very versatile and has many tools and indicators incorporated in it which a trader can use to predict the market trend and form his trading decisions.

Yeah, almost everyone uses mt4. I love how I can use mt4 on my phone. Really useful when you go out to do groceries, waiting in line or in the subway, ect.

It is because most of the Forex brokers offered of this lightweight trading platform and we know that all of the functions or features useful for the traders are provided in the platform. I haven't used of the mt5 platform but there might be advantage as well but for the meantime I stick with mt4 platform.

I also use that in my broker, mt4. Most brokers out there use it that. I like it a lot. It is fast and efficient and I can see and order and execute really fast. So far I have no problems with the platform of my brokers. I believe they bring us the best. I also don't use anything else that is not up to par.

There are so many platforms for trading, the, computer, tablets, andriod, windows mobile. And there are some software that need to be download such as the meta4 and meta5 trading platform where. To me I have the andriod and computer and I make use of the both.

MT4 platform stands apart from everything else in terms of flexibility. It is very easy to understand the icons and their use. Also, programming in MQ4 is also relatively easy than even MQ5. Other trading platforms such as Jforex etc., are relatively unknown and belong to a particular broker and not used universally. It is a must for a beginner to have knowledge about MT4 platform as it is the most common and popular one among brokers. Also, with good knowledge in using MT4 platform, a trader can easily understand other less popular trading software.

MT4 platform stands apart from everything else in terms of flexibility. It is very easy to understand the icons and their use. Also, programming in MQ4 is also relatively easy than even MQ5. Other trading platforms such as Jforex etc., are relatively unknown and belong to a particular broker and not used universally. It is a must for a beginner to have knowledge about MT4 platform as it is the most common and popular one among brokers. Also, with good knowledge in using MT4 platform, a trader can easily understand other less popular trading software.

Though I haven't tried the MT5, I still feel the MT4 provides all that a trader would need in a trading platform. I have heard people who use the MT5 complain about how difficult they find using or navigating to some of it's functions and how it is a bit more complex than the older version.

Me I like the mt4 because it is easier for me to use. The mt4 trading platform is the best that i have used and I am staying with it. The mt5 that is a development of the mt4 is still good too.

Many traders prefer to use meta traders since easy to get custom indicators and install EA. While I rarely see custom indicators available if traders use other trading platform. Moreover, MT4 platform support for even old windows program. Doesn’t require specific features which it available only in newest windows version.

yes indicator is embended in forex mt4 that is why many traders chose to trade with it and they can use the indicator to get sucees easily here.
sometime going to purchase a trading system I don't do it I rather spend time trading in my mt4 which everything which I need to succeed is there

Meta trader 4 is what i use in trading. I also trader without indicators so that i can understand my chart clearly.

I see more and more platforms coming out these days and I think there are quite a number of them out there. I came across one which is own and operated by liteforex and that's the only place I have seen it. Insta on their own seems to have developed one that is still peculiar to them because according to them, they said it's developed by their team of engineers.

I will still going to vote for mt4. For me this is the best platform. Its just basic features and not as graphic as other trading platform. But its really going to make you trade the simple way also. This is why all of my trading accounts are mt4 trading platform base.

I am using MT4 for a long time but started to think about trying MT5. Can anyone tell me what difficulties I might face? I know that mt5 is more flexible, you get more option for setting, it has more advantage for analysis purpose, more time frames, better chart view but still do not understand why almost 80% of traders are still using mt4. It like use iphone4 when iphone5s is already invented.