• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

In Forex, knowledge is important?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In forex, knowledge is important. to any trader that want to make money from the business here. Without knowing how to trade, the trader will have to be gambling in forex. Forex is not a business that is meant for those who like to do things as if they are playing poker.

I am sure that knowledge has vital role to enabling traders to trade successfully. Make profit and manage the risk unable to do if traders have no sufficient knowledge. And to construct knowledge, traders need to reading book, article, active in forex forums and the most important is, take constant practice.

Knowledge is the ultimate backbone when it come to forex trading there is no way a trader will be able to earn a dim if he neglect to obtain that knowledge that is here in the forex market its not good so skills and knowledge is very important if the trader want to succeed

when dealing in forex trading I think that knowledge is very important we don't need to play with our skills,infact I will say if you don't have skills never join forex trading because you wont get anything good from there ,but through constant training more profit will be gotten

Not even only in Forex but in life endeavours. A trader can't trade without knowledge and there hardly would be a way he would attempt Forex without having a fair knowledge of his left from his right. Forex is simply a business where your knowledge rules.

The trader who does not have the trading knowledge can start trading on etoro for their copy trading till he or he is able to learn how to trade. This thing is important if the trader wants to be able to make profit without having he trading knowledge.

In my point of view, no traders able to perform proper trades if they are has no sufficient knowledge to conduct proper analysis. While good decision come from analysis. If traders lack in knowledge, no chance to them able to make profit because unable to analyze the market in appropriate way.

In my opinion, knowledge is continual.you can never exhaust all information available. The best thing to do is take it one step at a time and see yourself acquiring more and more knowledge of forex trading.

Yes knowledge never stops with time some changes are there in market and new trands of trading are too to which a trader should remain update . Knowledge motivated to do new experiments. With it traders go ahead in forex trading .

anybody who wants to trade should ensure that he has gather as much information and studied the market, gathering as much knowledge as possible is a must for forex trading...

Status
Not open for further replies.