• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Practicing in the Forex Market

Practicing is very important to every trader that is trading in the forex market. It is when you practice that you will be able to make profit. It is good for the traders to have a good trading knowledge of how to trade, this thing will be able to make them to trade very well and to know how they can manage their account.

Practice they say makes perfect and hardly would any trader make anything good from Forex without practicing well. The more the trading knowledge, the more the profit and there is definitely no other place this knowledge can be gotten if not by practicing.

The application of reading theory basics forex trading we can do in the demo account, where these facilities for the practice of implementation of a system to manage trading capital is not real as a very useful exercise to improve skill trading

i have seen so many traders always looking for a huge investments to kick off Forex. Sometimes they can get maximal result and sometimes they become loser despite of sufficient balance. So what you thinking which is more important , sufficient trading amount or good trading knowledge

i have seen so many traders always looking for a huge investments to kick off Forex. Sometimes they can get maximal result and sometimes they become loser despite of sufficient balance. So what you thinking which is more important , sufficient trading amount or good trading knowledge

I appreciate your last line, really trading knowledge is the key point here! By the way, a good trading capital is important, but knowledge is more important! Such as, there have so many successful Forex traders who started here with an ordinary trading capital but now they are the successful Forex traders!

I think all important to become successful trader, combine good knowledge, trading capital, psychology trading that needed to managed money on uncertainty market condition, with good psychology trading hence as trader having strong mental to running business according knowledge base

You are absolutely right! Forex is a mental game! So, traders need strong mentality they always should follow their trading plan and strategy whatever the result it is; if they have enough experience with this particular trading system or strategy.

Practicing trades through demo trading account can be a great source of learning aspect for the forex traders. Though many educational tools are now being evaluated by the traders, demo trading account is the only way where a trader can expect to learn forex with the real things without bearing any significant hazards of losing money. Thereby it is important to keep up your learning with demos before trading with real currencies.

Practicing trades through demo trading account can be a great source of learning aspect for the forex traders. Though many educational tools are now being evaluated by the traders, demo trading account is the only way where a trader can expect to learn forex with the real things without bearing any significant hazards of losing money. Thereby it is important to keep up your learning with demos before trading with real currencies.

Demo is much effective; but I see; few brokers are offering limited version of demo service; it’s quite avoidable! Because, learning isn’t any shortcut way in Forex. It takes a long time.

practice and patience both are important but without long time practice there is no way to control patience and emotions, on the other hand , generally in demo we feel tired when practicing , because no real money there is, after all its a complicated issue between demo practice and emotions.

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

live account can be beneficiary for acquiring real trading experience but first of all they have to finish basic level of trading, otherwise this approach will not work at all.

news trading is much difficult than others session but i feel if you have most powerful analyzing fundamental knowledge and experience there is a chance to predict the real movement in this market with certainly during news.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.

you can go through the pre school level including a demo account , don't hurry please , learning is a continues process and need to patience more.

Yes; I am enjoying my trading life! But that doesn’t mean; I am making 100% profit here! The thing is; I am learning & updating my trading skill; that’s the powerhouse of my joy!

Yes newcomers shouldn’t focus on his winning trade percentage, he or she always have to emphasis to minimize risk and never trade with emotions.

before some years ago , demo was the first choice for newcomer, but time has changed right now , beginners kick off live trading instead of demo , but result not actually.

patience is a big deal in Forex trading , because its a long time process and no way to earn profit very rapidly from here without learning , so be active and be patience.

I would certainly agree with all of you on importance of practicing on demo account. I see that there are many benefits. You can not only practice your skills, but you can also use this account to shape your strategy and incorporate right indicators in it. Would you agree with me?