• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Practicing in the Forex Market

I would certainly agree with all of you on importance of practicing on demo account. I see that there are many benefits. You can not only practice your skills, but you can also use this account to shape your strategy and incorporate right indicators in it. Would you agree with me?

Yes I do! Practicing the demo in a long run, is the key (novice traders)! I see, which traders were serious in demo now they are enjoying their time on live trading!

Practicing in demo account is good way and safe way to learn how to trade forex, but this needs high seriously to learn due in demo will never involve emotion pressure, for trader that already having experience and want to battle with another trader to compete for each other to become the best trader, usually they prefer to take part in contest trading

I think; trading contest isn’t useful for the newbie; since gamblers making unrealistic returns on the contest!

Fx is not just an addiction , its also a passion , we lose from here again and again , at last come back after that not quit completely at all.

as a newcomer i was successful with BB in demo but when kicked off a live account , this approach not worked as like before , it was my experience about BB.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

If you can control your emotion in Forex trading, you will definitely be able to make good trading career. But most of the Forex traders suffer in their trading career due to having emotional. Emotion causes great loss and that’s why in Forex market there is no place for any emotion. By trading with the proper guideline in my life I have successfully overcome all my trading weakness including the emotions.

Emotion plays a very important role; this is why now I do meditation in everyday. It helps me a lot to regain my energy! As a result, I can trade wisely!

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

The tip is know our own risk tolerance. And don’t use the margin which it exceeds from risk tolerance. Traders have chance to conduct wrong analysis and make wrong prediction. Which mean, they ‘ll get loss in trading. If traders risking the margin exceed from risk tolerance, surely the impact is traders will get high capital decrease.

Even though the word game is used here to better understand the situation, for me it's still not pleasant, because for me it's business and nothing else. We make money here, not nonsense...

It seems to me that the main thing you need to learn Forex is a desire, if you have it, then you can find opportunities to find the necessary information, define the tools useful for you and generally organize everything so that you can develop and personally see the progress from your actions. I think that it would be more promising for any trader. Plus, finding what you need now is not a problem at all. It would be a wish!!!

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

For me, the reason was the graph of progress! Yes, I started my trading from zero level without any background! But I worked hard in my demo, and spent long-long sessions to learn technical and fundamental analysis! Besides, I also try to learn from my trading mistakes.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

Well, I have interacted with a few apps on playstore that provide demo accounts for new traders with up to 1000 us dollars. It is a very good place to study forex. You do not even need to have an account for the demo trading. It is all free with no extra catch. A demo account to me is the best place to gain as much experience as you can. You also have to be on the look out for scammers becaiuse some of these demo accounts are just a simulation. A simulation meant to makes you think that you are gaining profit so that you can create an account with them. When you finally begin trading, all of the trades you make are just failures. it is through this that most people join forex without knowledge and then complain about how they have made losses when they are the ones to balme for not being keen. My point is that as much as you trade you should also know that it is full of scammers. Some brokers will cheat you out of your money. I alwayys do a background check before I choose one.

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads.

Constant learner in the forex market can one day become one of the best trader one day. When any mistakes are done you should not put yourself down but instead learn from it and never stop practicing. New beginners can practice trade on the Demo account.

It’s not appropriate to depend fixed rule, if we want to survive in a proper way. it is really important to gather keep pace with this markets movements. Sometimes the rules you have can be changed. it’s really depends on the situations.