• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Practicing in the Forex Market

A good practice is very much necessary in forex because with out a good practice it is not at all possible to have a perfect trade . i am sure that trading with forex is not easy there is lot of risk in it . but still many of the people will be showing interest in trading what is the power of forex market .

The best way to get quick knowledge and success in forex trading is by doing practice. And the best place for doing practice is the demo accounts. There is no other better place available where a trader can get good knowledge without even taking any risk and thats why a trader should always value the demo trading.

Invest your time in demo account first. Don't bother to invest in real account if you think you don't have enough skills and knowledge to trade in real account. I do hope that I can be a successful forex trader. this is my dream and this is what I want to achieve. That's why I really do feel that I need to concentrate in learning before earning.

Demo account is indeed the right place to invest our time and effort in when the right knowledge has been gotten in the demo account and I think we can then go ahead and get the right skills for trade in real trading account and comeout with something good.

if you really want to exercise with currency dealing then try to create one of the trial consideration from one agent of your option and create your self ideal with all the ideas of currency dealing and that will really help you be in earnings in dealing . with out a sensible exercise it is really very challenging to maintain with this business

Much praticing does not mean that we will be avoiding loss or we won't loss when ever we are trading,even after practicing we have to consider the fact that we will still loss in the market ans thats an inevitable fact about forex trading,so when we accept that then we can make good money from the market.

We are not avoiding loss here but to at least prevent from making huge losses. We are expecting to have losses in our trades and that is constant in Forex trading and what we need to have is to learn how to manage the risk and that's what we are in trading because, once we are successful on preventing huge losses we will have gain huge profits rather.

Most of the people who are into the forex trading doing the practice are also making some good decisions that leads to the profit but we have to also consider how that works for many of them. I mean sometimes people do waste money and time so using demo account is a good practice.

I think making money via the forex trquires you to have some sort of the practice and for that to happen you need to spend more time in the demo and also on the real account. it wouldnot make much of the money for you if you are not spending much time and money into this.

good amount of practice is needed and many expert said that we need at least 10,000 hours to master in everything and I think these quote also applies in currency trading. without enough time to practice and learning, traders will have not proper knowledge and experience.

There is no doubt that the more practice that you get out of trading in forex is the better you will get if you use the experience wisely. This is how you will be able to grow as a forex trader because you will come across different things and discover better ways of doing things.

Practicing is the constant thing which we must embrass in this market anybody who chose to trade in the forex market must be sure that he can do all what its take for him to become succeesful otherwise he is going to fail without signal.

yes, practice will make trader more understand with the market and they will also know their mistake and fix it right away. trading is complicated thing and can be sure traders will always make mistake initially and it will make practice more important to every trader.

I think practicec is what makes people more stronger and better while trading in the forex. so more practice needs to be done with the demo acocunt. you can't just make things better with the forex market with simply trading with the allowed money in that as you can see.

I think still needed to traders practice in live account too with small deposit only to learn and feel right away about psychology trading. it due to that manage real account with real money have different taste that if we manage virtual account with virtual money only. by practice in real account, problem such as anxiety, fear, and over analysis maybe will come up and traders will learn something new.

Yes this is true practice make us perfect in forex trading I think what we really need to know here is that practice make us more perfect and as per this we can become more perfect through practice and learning

I think making money via the forex requires you to have some sort of the practice and for that to happen you need to spend more time in the demo and also on the real account. it would not make much of the money for you if you are not spending much time and money into this.

I think making money via the forex requires you to have some sort of the practice and for that to happen you need to spend more time in the demo and also on the real account. it would not make much of the money for you if you are not spending much time and money into this.

it is true because we are getting better in practice with a demo trading the ability we have will be increased so that it is easier to understand the movement of the market very well and will give us the ease in making a profit later on when we do the real trade

Yes, we have more experience, more knowledge of the business as we can get. We learn from the mistakes of others is always part of the process, but we always have time to cut down, but a good teacher experience, so I can learn it.

According to me, Trade without practice it’s dangerous mistakes in Forex. A demo account to be able the newbie to practice in a virtual account, I think it is the best training platform for us.