• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How did you learn Forex ?

I started by opening a demo account with a broker and then after few weeks I opened a real account with little investment. I also take advantage of no deposit bonus from brokers who offer such. I want to know how you learnt your?

I did the same. I learned the basics and then practice in a demo for awhile and then move on to the real account. I think its easy for me to learn forex. I have had much fun and success ever since. I think as long as you invest some time into it you will be good at it. Forex is easy to learn so invest some time into practicing and you should be fine.

First I've learned theoretically about trading like what is trading and how it is done through referring many books and sites then I've open a demo account practice alot and then start with real by having a small lot.

I learnt firstly through the use of different Forex manuals, at a point, I thought within me that they are almost saying the same thing with just variation in their understanding of English. After some long time, I decided to try out the Demo account which wasn't easy in the beginning. So far, the time spent on it is really worth it as I am not regretting doing it.

I learned forex by myself with the help of the internet. The internet is a place that any trader who is not having a private teacher that will teach him or her how to trade can learn. There are many websites that will be helping the trader to learn if he or she is interested in learning.

We can use demo account to make practice in forex trading. It's free risk but i also doesn't mean that we use it for trading without rule. We must maximize demo account as well as possible. By using demo account, we can learn about forex trading and it will be useful when we are trading with real account. The experience will help us to prepare ourselves to face real market situation

You said right demo is very good source of learning forex as practical trading. Here all trading is done as real trading just amount we use is fake. A sensible trader tries his best to know ups and downs of trading on demo.

I learn to trade forex from many people. I mean, I have no specific teacher who tell me how to trade effectively. I learn from many traders in forex forums. They give me clue about what I need to do in trading. I know many things from them and I thank for it. And after get knowledge, I always tried to implement it by trading in demo account.

I will keep on saying this I think I have to go this far by renting a mentor who have already been the market and trade with him thou the cost was a bit too high but I have to pay the price for I chose that direction which make me good today

First is I know about forex from forums. Then I am interested and search article about it. I download many ebook too and join babypips forex school. I know about basic and then, start trading in demo account. While I also keep upgrade knowledge by active in forex forums. I conduct such method in learning consistently. And with time, I am going to improve in term of trading skills.

That is very good for you renting a mentor is very good@rexway you must be sure that you try your own personal best and be sure that you take precaution and follow the right trend and get a mentor as this will enable the trader to understand things and how they work faster

there are many source of doing that @tray its not to rent a mentor alone but if you can get a mentor for yourself then that will be in your own good, trading with a mentor can really help yu so much understand how things really work faster here ,but you can take part in group trading and get more help

I learnt how to trade online but basically, from a lot of sources. I never relied on learning from just one place. I started though with a mentor whom I later discovered he is not that serious with me, so I had to quit trying where he is. I simply found solace online and it did the rest of the job.

Forex was introduced to me by my friend. He showed how it works, and most importantly, how he takes a real profit. Of course I was interested, and I decided to try

I learn forex trading free of charge from several websites, forums and ebooks. I practiced in demo account, I didn't pay any body to learn trading neither I have such intention in future.

One of my friends introduced me to the market and he helped me with initial trading, and slowly i started making profits, it has been a good experience for me till now.

The simply way it is openng demo account , you can try to pen it with liteforex, it is my first broker they have good conditions

Learn forex can be anywhere, it's been a lot of facilities of the brokerage for we can learn forex trading. Like a demo account or a demo contest. Both of these facilities can be used to learn forex. Or if the broker provides a video tutorial then it can also be put to good use

starlite

Broker Representative
Yes there are various ways to get learning of forex trading. Forums and brokers site offer basic knowledge of forex. After it your practice of demo account is your teacher for practical trading. Here all details of trading are clear .

Yes there are various ways to get learning of forex trading. Forums and brokers site offer basic knowledge of forex. After it your practice of demo account is your teacher for practical trading. Here all details of trading are clear .

With which broker you trade?