1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How did you learn Forex ?

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Bonyi, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Ramon

Ramon

yes of course all brokers have their own lessons for their clients

2. Pratama

Pratama

How to Properly Leverage a Demo Account
    The forex market is one of the most complex markets in the world. Unlike traditional markets that only remain open during certain times of the day, the forex market runs round the clock. The foreign exchange market focuses on the trading of different currencies. If you own a pair of currencies, you can make a profit if the trading values increase or decrease between the two.

Needless to say, forex trading is a great way to make some extra cash on the side. However, before you can start trading with actual money, it is important to learn the ropes first. That’s why most people use demo accounts, which are realistic accounts, except the money used is virtual.

3. Ramon

Ramon

Yes forex trading is a great way to make some extra cash on the side, and forex broker give for us this chance

4. panzer

panzer

Babypips + few ebooks is enough for me to gain hundreds dollar a week.

5. Ramon

Ramon

100$ in a week it is a good profit i also get 100$-200$ per week

6. forindo

forindo

In teh early of my activity in forex online trading, I learned trading by myself, by reading articles posted by experienced traders, and trading in demo account which is provided by broker. Even till now I learn trading forex in demo account in my beloved broker.

7. Ramon

Ramon

i also laern how to trade by myself , i read a lot of books and articles

8. IVBrokers

IVBrokers

I suggest you to try trading on IV Brokers too, you will feel comfortable forex trading that make you to earn be more profit. not only that, a lot of benefits that we get. there is no harm in trying to improve the income and change for the better.

9. Ramon

Ramon

i learend from liteforex, alsoo recommend for you , they have interesting blog

10. gabanda

gabanda

learn trading indispensable in this forex trading, learn trading because by then it will allow us to trade with the maximum. learning will make our skills increase. We can learn trading with a demo account or with the contest demo so that we will actually trading with a maximum

11. Ramon

Ramon

If we will win in demo contest we can start to trade with real money without deposit

Wan K likes this.
  12. gabanda

gabanda

I tried to utilize the facilities of a broker to be able to learn trading. with a demo account so I can try to maximize well trading capital. In addition I can also use the demo contest to learn trading

Krass likes this.
  13. Stanley

Stanley

well i learnt by watching different tutorials as well as different articles from different websites!!

Krass likes this.
  14. sininfinity

sininfinity

My first learning place was babypips. I finished the school. And then I learned from various mistakes. Also got knowledge from various other sites. Most beneficial to learning process is learning by your own mistakes.

Krass likes this.
  15. Ramon

Ramon

i recommend you to read articls from this blog

Krass likes this.
  16. Krass

Krass

Thanks for the advice! I honor

17. syai77

syai77

yeah babypips is good place for learning forex guys, I also learn from there. It makes me know more about forex and many brokers. marketiva, Liteforex,Mayzus,fxpro become my best choice broker

18. Ramon

Ramon

With which broker you start to trade?

19. gabanda

gabanda

Demo accounts of the broker can be utilized to learn forex properly. with a demo account we will be able to train the trading skills. we need to use a demo account so well that we can improve the ability of a good trading

20. Ramon

Ramon

also we can use cent accounts for trainig our trading skills