• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can Forex change poor people life?

Yes the forex trading can change the life of poor people. If they has the good knowledge skill and experience then this business is very useful for them other wise this very risky and harmful for those trader who has less knowledge and they start the trading in the real account. They make the enough mistakes and face the loss.

Yes I agree with you, you need good knowledge and experience to profit in forex trading market. Of course there are other things you require like patience and discipline. But then knowledge and experience are key!

Forex trading will certainly change a poor man's life to good as long as he is committed to learn the art of trading. Knowledge, Patience, proper strategy and implementation of the same is very much required. If so, any one can reach financial freedom in a short span of time.

Forex trading will certainly change a poor man's life to good as long as he is committed to learn the art of trading. Knowledge, Patience, proper strategy and implementation of the same is very much required. If so, any one can reach financial freedom in a short span of time.

Commitment plays a very important role in the learning and trading process of life. Any one that wishes to excel in Forex must first be ready to embrace it with full commitment, determination and the desire to learn which he has to put first before thinking of how much to earn.

I think you guys are getting it twisted,I am not saying a poor person can't make profits from forex,what I am saying is this, if you have a job offline and it happens that you are paid the minimum wage,are you telling me that your life would0be changed,you are from my country and I expect you to know what I am talking about. Forex can't change the life of a poor.

I think you guys are getting it twisted,I am not saying a poor person can't make profits from forex,what I am saying is this, if you have a job offline and it happens that you are paid the minimum wage,are you telling me that your life would0be changed,you are from my country and I expect you to know what I am talking about. Forex can't change the life of a poor.
Now look at how Forex can change the life of a poor man. On international level, a poor man lives below $1 a day not that all who live above $1 a day are rich. If a poor man who is knowledgeable in Forex starts trading with an initial capital of $500 which he can make from forum bonuses for a period of say three to six months that he has been learning in a Demo account. He would have had $500 in his trading account and by the time he starts trading in the real account with say 10-20% monthly profit, he would have improved his live by almost twice his living standard and with time, as he compounds his profit and capital, things get better for him.

Yes it can change ones life after you have studied, learned and practiced. It is not something that just happen because you joined a broker but you must be knowledgeable to really profit. With hardwork and determination you will get there.

Now look at how Forex can change the life of a poor man. On international level, a poor man lives below $1 a day not that all who live above $1 a day are rich. If a poor man who is knowledgeable in Forex starts trading with an initial capital of $500 which he can make from forum bonuses for a period of say three to six months that he has been learning in a Demo account. He would have had $500 in his trading account and by the time he starts trading in the real account with say 10-20% monthly profit, he would have improved his live by almost twice his living standard and with time, as he compounds his profit and capital, things get better for him.

Yes, it is an absolutely great idea. While learning newbies can earn from forum bonus. And that amount can be collected until he start trading in real account. Until then he can practice at demo account. And when he will start trading at real account he will see a quite good amount at his trading account.

Yes, it is an absolutely great idea. While learning newbies can earn from forum bonus. And that amount can be collected until he start trading in real account. Until then he can practice at demo account. And when he will start trading at real account he will see a quite good amount at his trading account.

That is just one thing that so many newbies fail to understand, move your eyes off the real trading platform, concentrate more on the learning process and never bother about what the result of the savings will be. You keep posting and learning and before you would say Jack, 6 months would have gone.

That is just one thing that so many newbies fail to understand, move your eyes off the real trading platform, concentrate more on the learning process and never bother about what the result of the savings will be. You keep posting and learning and before you would say Jack, 6 months would have gone.

Well, I think you have to consider that some people will not be having all that time that me and you have to put into the forum posting and also the forum posting is not something that we can just start, it requires some amount of motivation and determination.

Yes forex can improve a broke's man life as long as he is willing to learn and practice to gain knowledge. Is not a matter of forex changing your life but you willing to study to acquire relevant information needed to succeed in forex.

Well at forex only you need motivation, dedication and determination. If you want to learn then you have to think everything about forex trading. Maybe you can't give your all the time. But whatever the time you give, give your full dedication.

Like you said, it is nice to be fully dedicated into forex trading because that is the only way we can earn from the market. So forex trading can make a poor person rich or change his life for good, but that will depend on that person because enough of knowledge is need here and skill so that it can change his life for good.

Like you said, it is nice to be fully dedicated into forex trading because that is the only way we can earn from the market. So forex trading can make a poor person rich or change his life for good, but that will depend on that person because enough of knowledge is need here and skill so that it can change his life for good.

Yes, it is true. Forex can change anyone's life. The factor is how the trader takes the forex trading and their strategies will decide their destiny. Actually the truth is a trader only can change their own life.

yes forex business have a capability to change the life of poor.but all poor can not get success in this business because it is very risky business..

Well, I think you have to consider that some people will not be having all that time that me and you have to put into the forum posting and also the forum posting is not something that we can just start, it requires some amount of motivation and determination.

But you know too well that one of the requirements of Forex trading is dedication. Forex needs a lot of dedication, if not, the trader will still be learning it when his counterparts have started earning from it. It is something we go into because we are prepared for it. I wonder what else a poor man would be doing with his time and still remain poor.

Yes I think forex trading can change some poor people lifes due to it is a business that does not select who to do it and who not to do it but now all person can doe the business since the coming of the online brokers firms. Poor people can as well get any amount of capital they want with forex sporsoned forums.

Well, to involve at forex first of all a person should give full dedication towards learning. Whether he is poor or rich, learning is very necessary to be successful at forex trading. Otherwise you will lose all the money.

It depends on the poor persone because some people who are poor wil always tell you that they have no money to invest in the business. If the poor person will have a strong determination, then the poor person will make more money regardless his poor status, there are forums to get funds.

I don't think that poor people are going to be making good money from the forex. they are going to be having alot of issues as the money invested would be likely to lose sometimes. that is one bad thing that can happen as well. which is something we have to consider there.

I don't think that poor people are going to be making good money from the forex. they are going to be having alot of issues as the money invested would be likely to lose sometimes. that is one bad thing that can happen as well. which is something we have to consider there.

I agree with you, regarding the poor people they will be investing little funds. Poor people will not be able to get rich that quick because they are likely to spend all want they have earned and not re-investing them back.