• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can Forex change poor people life?

Forex trading is so good business for the learned and who has the proper knowledge skill of trading. They are earning the huge amount from this business by virtue of knowledge and experience skill. This business also useful for the poor people if they has the proper knowledge of trading and this business can change the life style of poor people.

Yes the forex trading can the poor people life if they has the knowledge of trading and also good experimenter. This business required the good knowledge skill for earning without risk from this market. This market is also very risky for those traders who has less knowledge and without experience they start this business. For them this is very harmful.

it is depend on what kind of terms poor you mean here, but i am sorry if you are poor then how you will be able to get internet connection and money to start forex, and also to buy computer for your trading later, well forex have power to change traders life become good and bad depend on the trader

I don;t think that it can change life. Unless you earn say like 100 bucks a day then that could be different thing. most of the people from forums don't say that they earn that high but if they do then surely it would be possible that they can tell us more about how to work to earn that amount.

I do not think it can change the lives of the poor . The poor, then how have the money to invest forex . If it can change lives , then all we , those who are investing forex , all rich .

I don;t think that it can change life. Unless you earn say like 100 bucks a day then that could be different thing. most of the people from forums don't say that they earn that high but if they do then surely it would be possible that they can tell us more about how to work to earn that amount.
maybe what the definition of your change is different than other's view , forex could change your life and that is what i see right now even it doesn't change me so much but i already feel it at least i can buy something for my own without need to asking from my parents.

That's possible to change but it's not always be the same situation. Because, it will depends on the person who want to be successful in life and that not have the same skills and knowledge. So, there are many factors but possible for the traders who are poor to become wealthy as well.

The Forex trading give the money in very easy mood to the trader if he has the good skill of knowledge and experience. And also depends on the trader who want to be successful in life and that not has the same skills and knowledge.

Yes you are right forex is good for poor propel but if they are experienced and have good practice then only else they may loose they hard earned money.

Yes the forex trading can change the life of poor people. If they has the good knowledge skill and experience then this business is very useful for them other wise this very risky and harmful for those trader who has less knowledge and they start the trading in the real account. They make the enough mistakes and face the loss.

Not many traders were the poor, because the poor can become more poor if they decide to join this business. The problem is little money they have are not for risking and trying to enter this market.

Forex cannot change in one day one's life but one has to be patient and wait for the market to fluctuate so that he yields higher profits and then he can invest the profit amount and the amount which will be returned will be another profit and then he can succeed.

The assertion is "can forex change poor people life". The answer is capital NO. There is no how that forex trading can change a life of a poor person. How does the poor trader intends to raise funds to trade,that is what really matters.

I don't think that poor people can change much unless they take much of the action. I think they have to do a lot of things in order to make some of the good changes in their forex xtimetable. I think that forex requires some good time management and the planning to make money at first place.

First what is the defenition of Poor to all of you? only have few cash? or don't have any single cash?, first of all we know forex is very liquid business which have dynamic movement of each price, it also become a life changing opportunity for any other people that involved in this business, as you can see few of them rising and have better living while others become unemployment once more.

Like I have said in my previous posts,there is no how that forex can change the life of a poor person. One the poor trader or person might be trading in the right way and making profits but when he makes this profits,he would spend it on some basic things that he needs. So he can't save up or have extra funds.

Who said they can't, actually that is only come from your assumption alone, if that traders gain more than he expect just say 200% profit from his trading, he can save the other while keep trade with the capital that he still have, actually changing life is possible in forex but there are only 2 ways, for better life or for worse life.

In order to change the life of the people the forex market needs to make some decent money. It just doesn't make the money on regular basis. I am not sure if there are any magical way to do that. It just means that you need to spend more time and money with the forex in order for it to make some sense.

Who said they can't, actually that is only come from your assumption alone, if that traders gain more than he expect just say 200% profit from his trading, he can save the other while keep trade with the capital that he still have, actually changing life is possible in forex but there are only 2 ways, for better life or for worse life.
So if a trader gets 200% from trading,does that mean that has changed the life of the poor. Well, I guess you are seeing it from another perspective,I never said a forex trader that is poor can't make profits from trading but the profits he made cat change his life. The reason is this,he is poor,so he needs funds for so many other things.

You also do it, why? you only see by short term thingy, i am wondering if you are into forex, because in my life there are a lot of poeple that living from trading, and comparing to the their last job before change to forex , they can earn well with forex and changing their life completely, and they having new standard of live not like before when they become a civil servant or investors in hyip.