• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

I think to me the time we should be spending at the forex demo account should be much to the extent that when we are leaving we should have a self assurance that we wouldn't be failing when we start the real trading.

- - - Updated - - -

I think to me the time we should be spending at the forex demo account should be much to the extent that when we are leaving we should have a self assurance that we wouldn't be failing when we start the real trading.

Vital and specialized research although others just select either one of the two. But most investors would want to use both of them. But it's not that simple to understand the specialized research for beginners.

Sincerely i see nothing hard there.it is just expected of the beginner to give a 100% attention and before he knows it he or she must have learn what would be extremely beneficial to the forex individual in the nearest future.

- - - Updated - - -

Sincerely i see nothing hard there.it is just expected of the beginner to give a 100% attention and before he knows it he or she must have learn what would be extremely beneficial to the forex individual in the nearest future.

As i already mentioned, the first step for every newbie should be to gather knowledge as much as possible and after acquiring enough knowledge, then they should trade in demo account and after that when they will feel that they are building confidence then only they should head for real trading.

- - - Updated - - -

It is not hard when we are not yet into the real account world,setimentaly it isn't hard but putting it into work makes it hard,giving forex trading 100 percent attention is something i will tell you nobody will do because each and every one of us has so many things that we are doing so giving forex trading that much attention will require quiting other things we are doing.

I still stand to say we can be doing that.what does it entails to give forex an 100% attentions??it means we going ahead to give to it a determining spirit to learn everything that is required of us to know.

- - - Updated - - -

I still stand to say we can be doing that.what does it entails to give forex an 100% attentions??it means we going ahead to give to it a determining spirit to learn everything that is required of us to know.

We can't put our 100% attention in Forex trading because our brains doesn't design to do only one thing. But I know that some people who can just do one thing in their lives they are very successful because it's their passion.

Essential and technological research although others just select either one of the two. But most investors would want to use both of them. But it's not that simple to understand the technological research for beginners.

guys, best ways to start trading on forex is zulutrade! leave the professionals to trade for you, while you sit back and relax the happy pippping. You will save yourself a lot of money, time and energy.
Open a demo and see for yourself ;) I am a follower myself.

I do not know about 1970 's but I first new about Forex in the year 1995 but those days Forex would require a huge investment of at least 500 $ to start trading and also the account opening was not as easy as it is now.This huge starting capital prevented me from showing any interest in Forex but now things have radically changed.

Most likely. This is the truth that before, we can't make investments because, we will must deposit or have investments in huge amount. Or we can say that, we will going to be part of a team or company just to trade in Forex. But now, we can depend on the Forex brokers which around the world can participate.

Yes, before it's only big time traders can trade in here, you can check it in Wikipedia to know the history of Forex trading so I am sure that you will know about the history, that before only banks can trade and other companies, but things changed because nowadays there are many Forex brokers and you can even find some brokers that accepting one dollar minimum deposit.

Thanks for shared this information, Yes Forex market is world biggest market here daily transaction in trillion that’s hugs. FX market is big platform for everyone here we are trade with currency that’s only one market in world where trading with currency so in forex, during trading it’s required to control own emotion.

Yes, before it's only big time traders can trade in here, you can check it in Wikipedia to know the history of Forex trading so I am sure that you will know about the history, that before only banks can trade and other companies, but things changed because nowadays there are many Forex brokers and you can even find some brokers that accepting one dollar minimum deposit.
Not only big time traders but only banks and financial institutions who can actually trade in forex. But now anyone who has internet can join and trade in forex and this what make me really want to trade and earn money in forex. My goal is so simple. Invest and make profit.

Yes the Forex market is very huge and world wide there is no any other big market than Forex market and here you can earn very high amount of money with making very simple effort of learning Forex trading please don't start trading without learning about Forex trading successfully.

This is true, no other markets even come close to forex. Forex is a trillion dollar market and is open 24/7 and I do agree with you that people shouldn't start trading when they don't know anything about forex trading.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the Forex market is very huge and world wide there is no any other big market than Forex market and here you can earn very high amount of money with making very simple effort of learning Forex trading please don't start trading without learning about Forex trading successfully.

This is true, no other markets even come close to forex. Forex is a trillion dollar market and is open 24/7 and I do agree with you that people shouldn't start trading when they don't know anything about forex trading.

Its more than a year since I started to trade in forex and guess what happen? I'm happy to say that I'm earning between 100 to 300 dollars a month. I know its hard to make good income in forex but if you are willing to learn and earn you can actually reach a point in which we can say we can really make good income.

It's just our willingness because if you will think about successful traders, it can give us the motivation and strength that we can use in our Forex trading journey. Just like what you say in the other discussion, it's a commitment and once you involve yourself, you should pursue your career or everything will be wasted.

Yeah newbies should developed this commitment to learn forex well which I have been lacking maybe because I have not been able to manage my time well. So I just hope that I would be able to manage my time and spend a lot of things on demo account.

If they are really in this business and wanted to have potential of limitless profits then, they are going to have here perseverance and determination to be in Forex business and will try their best to find out what's the steps for their success in Forex trading through their strategy and skills.

Sincerely, as a newbie to Forex, its not been easy for me especially while trying to get used to the terminologies. Notwithstanding, I still create some time to read some online tutorials on it whenever I'm less busy but it seems that I'm learning at a very slow pace, the reason being that I'm not too focused