• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to start a trade through forex?

I think we have to see that trading in the forex is quite costly and also not easy. we can see that sometimes we do have some troubles but ultimately it needs to end up in better place. I just don't see that if it is going to be something hard these days. i wonder what it is so when traidng in forex, make sure you are paying attention to the market.

Good decision, before starting Forex trading it is must to know about Forex first and Forex trading and you have to join in Demo trading in any Good Forex trading site.- It will help you to get knowledge about forex tradingand get some experience After learning minimum one months in demo trading account then you can start your own trading with real Forex all the best.

yes, know the basic forex and trading is useful to make trader especially newbies feel prepared while they also still need to know the real trading atmosphere by practice in demo account. experience is needed and by gain it, traders will have enough skill to start chasing profit.

For novice traders they should have start in the simple trading strategies that will suitable in their time and slowly try to add or enhance their trading strategy with the different and more sophisticated indicators. This will be more understandable when we know the stuffs already.

I think I would agree to what smith44 has said,to start a trade one needs to know about forex trading,and again the trader should have practise several times in the demo account before going to make a live trading or else that trader would loose a lot of funds when trading

Before starting to trade with real money all beginners should first trade with demo account at least for 2 - 3 weeks. Besides choosing a good broker, good learning and good practice are also essential to make money in the Forex market.Developing a good plan is essential and a trader should plan his trade and trade his plan.

I know a bit of procedure like opening an account first and all that, but kindly help me in detail i.e. what is it all about, how does it help?

Well after you have an account, you use a trading platform (i.e. mt4) and then there's indicators for to pair you've chosen, you analyze them, enter a position and exit a position based on your analysis. That's it basically.

If I want to do learning and earning in forex all over again my first step is to join lots and lots of forex forums and forex broker sites. I will going to use this forums and forex broker sites to learn how to trade and same time practice it in demo account of those broker sites. Later on when I'm confident to trade I can start trading in real account.

Which also means that you are targeting to have also bonuses or to accumulate good amount of trading capital. If we really want this Forex business to be serious business then, we must have huge investments or find a way to have bonuses to have increase our odds to achieve our trading plans.

Everytime I need help with my forex trading, I always go to this site. Mario Singh of FX Primus provides daily answers to different questions. Big help for forex trading for beginners.

Before start investing in forex, you should have good knowledge otherwise you may lose your money. You should trade with demo account for at least 6 months to gain proper knowlegde and experience.

Before start investing in forex, you should have good knowledge otherwise you may lose your money. You should trade with demo account for at least 6 months to gain proper knowlegde and experience.

indeed it is what should be done by beginners, because without the ability to trade good then we'll just do the trade just like a gamble, and we will only risk the amount of money we have to get a huge advantage just by luck that we rely have and it was clear by trading in the absence of an ability then we will never be able to get anything other than a huge loss

last week i try 2 trade in demo trading game i was really good , i did not win- my opponent is good but any way i test My experience and my knowledge

it was really great practice for me and i know also my strategy is work good on any account real or demo
so i will try again and again , I think that demo contest computation is very good for traders as it encourage them to win and think how to get profit

if you have a lot of money and good offline tutor that will help you each time you trade then you can start with real account, it will boost your earning so fast while you can learn efficiently but the risk is higher theere since you use real money, but if you use demo account try to spend about one month or if you want 2 or 3 months, before start trade in real account.

Yeah I think at least 2 months I have demo account is good enough but make sure you would trade almost daily on the demo account so that you would be able to learn well and be in live trading after two months and so you would be much prepared

Yeah I think at least 2 months I have demo account is good enough but make sure you would trade almost daily on the demo account so that you would be able to learn well and be in live trading after two months and so you would be much prepared

I think with trading daily will help newbie who want to start to trade so they will get me more experience, but i think if they over do also it will be a bad habit, i think 2 - 5 hours per day is fine for newbie to start, so they will gain much experience and also don't trading so much.

I doubt if 2 or 3months of practicing in a Demo Account is good enough because I think as a newbie, I have to gather enough trading experience with the demo account before fully embarking on real trade. Anyway, if you guys are sure that the duration is enough, then I may just have to go with it.

Yeah I think that it would not be that same for all of us. For some people spending more time in demo account is important while others can learn much faster. But the important thing is to stay on forex demo account until you have learned enough.

Not all of use has the same speed of understanding things around us. Some are good in math while others are good in numbers. What the difference? Ask your lawyer. lols. In short theirs many type of person and we have strong and weak point. But no matter what is our strong and weak point eventually we all can start learning and earning in forex.

Is actually understanding in the experience of any tutor along with a extremely knowledgeable trader is essential in any respect for beginners like all of us, except for the minute to start understanding forex currency trading is actually fairly easy with the talk forums that discuss forex currency trading, on the online community we could figure out how to stage first start off investing foreign exchange online community foreign exchange is actually right as it is employed with a tutor or maybe deal professionals who would like to add their particular expertise for the newbies who would like to figure out how to deal.