• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to start a trade through forex?

I know a bit of procedure like opening an account first and all that, but kindly help me in detail i.e. what is it all about, how does it help?

Want to start Forex trading than first you have to learn Forex otherwise you will be in big trouble of loss make very strong knowledge of Forex trading than after you can go for Trading otherwise you can not stay for long time in Forex trading Forex trading need just knowledge not other things.

Even in others face of business I think learning play a very good roles so for you to learn in forex market you have to chose the right type of learning process which you want.
But i guess trading with a mentor and the expert traders are some of the process which need to be undergo in forex

- - - Updated - - -

Even in others face of business I think learning play a very good roles so for you to learn in forex market you have to chose the right type of learning process which you want.
But i guess trading with a mentor and the expert traders are some of the process which need to be undergo in forex

is learning from the experience of a mentor and a highly experienced trader is required at all for beginners like us, but for the moment to start learning forex trading is not too difficult because of the discussion forums that talk about forex trading, of the forum we can figure out how to stage early start trading forex forum forex is right because it is used by a mentor or trade professionals who want to contribute their knowledge to the beginners who want to learn to trade

Yeah that's true.A forex forum has an advantage and that is that we get to see many forex guys with diverse knowledge ready to help guys out.i just hope beginners would be always ready to learn everyday.Meanwhile i think forex forum to me would speed up forex learning.

I also believe that this long before me regarding forex forum is very hard to find a good learning method in the trade even in the presence of free e-books and tutorial via youtube still can not learn the trade properly, but after learning the forex forum we can used as a learning and finally I got a lot of knowledge that is even today I was able to reduce losses in trading although the benefits I get not materialized

I think whatsoever means of learning we apply to me is okay but the focal point is we getting to know what we are meant to know. Forex knowledge is a basic thing we can never do without if we want to do well in forex.well guys lets just take the necessary step inhere.

Yes, having no idea will mean clueless. We can't do anything. Knowledge is power. From the learning we have done in forex we will going to have knowledge which we will have strategy and able to trade and prepared for trading capital. Then, we will make profits from trading.

start to gain forex knowledge first, many free useful e-book to learning forex... practice your knowledge with demo trading account.. than you will know now what is it all about, it's all about money, it's all about how to earn money from trading on forex market :) are you ready now? than start trade for real

I can say really that most of the traders are relying in thsoe e-books but the most are in the community or the online forex sites that shows or give valuable info about the basics of forex knowledge up to the creation of our own trading strategy.

I think ebooks would just be doing a little inhere to what we would be learning from forums and other means of learning.i just hope guys would just be concentrating on making their learning grounds where they would easily be understanding.

Yes, we can say that reading ebooks aren't interesting anymore or not that best way to understand quickly forex trading. We can the videos or tutorials nowadays that many traders found to be for free online and also simple definitions or explanations.

Yes, we can say that reading ebooks aren't interesting anymore or not that best way to understand quickly forex trading. We can the videos or tutorials nowadays that many traders found to be for free online and also simple definitions or explanations.

Well, there is variety in terms of the learning materials that one can make use of in order to get up to speed with forex trading and one should make use of the whatever method that they feel would be best to help them understand better. I havent really gone into video turorials that much but would explore them soon so for now books are my forte.

Videos tutorials are good. I find some broker sites that offers videos tutorials. too bad I can't download it as I just need to visit their site and login and watch their videos. So far I get some good tips and some good awareness how pairs works. I hope I can find more sites that I can learn with. continues learning is really my obsession.

That's true! it just boring if you will just going to read ebooks, it's a good way if we can find some video tutorials, but make sure that it's provided by a trusted sources so that you know that you are on the right track.

Yeah that's true.I as a person so much cherish practical learning to theoretical learning since it exposes one to what would be beneficial.i ain't saying that theoretical learning isn't good but sincerely practical learning to me is better.

Yes Theory is very important and after that practice is also very important so if we are familiar with this both we will be good in forex trading . in my opinion there should be both with good knowledge to make you success in forex trading . some say that a minimum of 6 months of practice with demo account is required to be a good trader .

We then need all of them. We can't trade if we don't have knowledge and we can't trade as well if we just have knowledge and no experience. So, we should learn that we need to balance our knowledge and experience in order to be successful or have profitable trading.

That's very true,we need to learn forex extensively,it something that a newbie or forex biginner needs at least 6 months in serious learning before venturing into trading,though after the 6 months learning it doesn't mean that the forex beginner is now a professional