• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to start a trade through forex?

UWC Neeraj

Broker Representative
That's very true,we need to learn forex extensively,it something that a newbie or forex biginner needs at least 6 months in serious learning before venturing into trading,though after the 6 months learning it doesn't mean that the forex beginner is now a professional

Forex is not easy to learn with as we have to normally deal with the understanding of the movements in the currency markets and how it is going to affect the currencies as a whole both in the Short term perspective as well as with regards to the Long term overview.

It takes time to become a successful Forex trader :)

Yeah that's true.Forex isn't something we would wake one day and would be saying it is easy.It Tends to go through a gradual difficulty learning process which is temporary and would be fading away depending on the interest and seriousness we put into learning.

You can start a trade in Forex through Demat account. First you should learn about the forex market and get various trading information & methods from forex trading sites and ebooks.

Last edited:
The point from me, is that what we need is to come up with a good trading strategy. It is not necessary to have give specific details on where we will going trade and that's not the good point. You can have the general thought of having different sources of information but we should be extra careful where we are going to have decide to trade after doing our research.

Yeah learning isn't everything.we just need to know the basics and fundamental of forex and that's all but the major thing is for traders to have a clear view of where to be putting their funds which is the most essential when it comes to forex issues.

Just focus in your weak point that you think affecting your trades, that's why you need to evaluate yourself what may be the cause when you lose in a trade so you can always try to do something on that matter and get better.

I think getting to get everything right in forex is the easiest or let be saying it is the easiest earning means in forex but yet we have to be focused and do everything that we think and feel is right at every point of time.

trade through forex? is TS mean the way people trade in their account?, i think that is simple, right just play with charts and also buy/sell button, price quotes and other feature that we need to focused carefully. but i think as trader trade frequently they will see their way to trade

Just focus in your weak point that you think affecting your trades, that's why you need to evaluate yourself what may be the cause when you lose in a trade so you can always try to do something on that matter and get better.
I think you should not only focus in our weaknesses because we should have also strengthen our strengths and gain more of positive views in trading. I don't think that we wanted to think more of negative but we can balance them for our benefits as we need both to learn in trading.

Sincerely no one would just love to be in the same spot as we are trying to minimize our losses to likewise we should be creating a strategy that would totally be eradicating day after day.sincerely doing majorly what guys wouldn't want to do on a normal day is the way out to succeed in forex.

The point from me, is that what we need is to come up with a good trading strategy. It is not necessary to have give specific details on where we will going trade and that's not the good point. You can have the general thought of having different sources of information but we should be extra careful where we are going to have decide to trade after doing our research.
the details will coming from ourself, not from the other. the other only give us clue and then we will find our own strategy, reading some sources also good but not all can we apply in our account in order to get profit from our trading

Nope, we can both have it. Since, no man is an island we can't totally rely on ourselves only specifically in the strategy as I don't think we can understand or apply a strategy without the use or research from other people strategy or even the common strategies that being given by the Forex sites.

Yeah that is true.guys would be getting to develop their strategies and that would be through the help of each other.sincerely just as the Rid said no one is an island so we stand at every point of time to learn new things from ourselves.

There are a lot of resources online that includes forex communities as well as forex learning and tutorial sites that have information that can be useful to us developing or creating a strategy. There is no hard in making use of these and they can actually give us a boost in developing a better trading strategy at the end of the day.

Yeah that is true.learning requires total determination.There is an every chance of gaining much knowledge through learning and that applies likewisely to forex.The more concentration one gives to learning the more knowlege acquireable.

You can start a business in Currency dealing through Demo account. First you should learn about forex and get various dealing information & techniques from currency dealing websites and e-books.

i just hope beginners would be always ready to learn everyday.Meanwhile i think forex forum to me would speed up forex learning.

I think the following steps make up the good beginning of a trader

1. Choosing a good broker especially regulated brokers who have low spreads
2. Learning thoroughly Forex and its tools like indicators charts etc
3. Practicing and gaining working knowledge on a demo account.
4. Keeping oneself up to date about economic news and developments

choosing good broker is important indeed but for beginner, better focus to develop their self with good knowledge and skill because that's what they need actually in first place. and after they able to generate good and consistent profit, they can think about right broker or other thing that related with their need.

Demo account is suitable for beginner because there is no risk here. In demo account, you trade with virtual currency and due to this; there would not any emotional decision. If you want to learn more about forex I will suggest you, keep update with news.

I think the best way to start trading in forex without spending money but just time is joining a ptp forum that a forex brokers sites sponsored. In this way we can earn some money in here without fearing that if we get MC we loss money as most we loss is our posting bonus in ptp forums.