• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 3, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD pair - with use daily view, this likely still to down - the today important fib is 1.3470. ok next we good to sell again if 1.3470 also break by today next seller.

GBPUSD
this GBPUSD now still to down. and till now, i also support and choose to down move. the today seller on this morning had success break down the price to bellow line fib 1.6427.

USDJPY
trend still flat near demand 101.90. but because USDJPY near that demand 101.90 = this wise for us to take the probably price move to bulls correction. use sl for buy (sl bellow the 101.90).

USDCHF
this pair = bulls - see daily USDCHF. the most important fib for today is fibo near 0.9079. so, take buy after buyer break up that 0.9079. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 4, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
big trend on EURUSD still down - MA 50 and MA 100 was above the current price. but then, today we see the double bottom at daily this pair. so bull correction can happen if 1.3535 can be break up again by next buyer move today.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD was near the demand 1.6289. big trend at daily still down. the fib 1.6289 will be act as important area line. if 1.6289 also could be break by seller - let's take again sell.

USDJPY
be aware with probably price move at USDJPY is bulls then. as we see from daily that candle pullback up to bulls after it's touch MA 100 (yellow) at yesterday and today move). so search buy use sl bellow 100.77 is better.

USDCHF
the USDCHF move on can down again - if we are trading with use fibo, for nice sell, we must wait the break down price to bellow 0.9003. ok let see first. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 5, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - ok buy for now - see the daily tf, after price break to above the 1.3538 = that time for us to start again buy op then. just it.

GBPUSD
now good to look for buy GBPUSD - we see at yesterday - candle daily pullback up from strong demand 1.6256. search buy with sl bellow 1.6256 is wise now.

USDJPY
this pair till now still move near that oversold zone. so not good for sell. and let change the plan. i mean, the USDJPY most likely to correction bulls. take a buy if price also break up to above the line 101.67 then.

USDCHF
flat but to continue bulls. the tcci average 20 day now green but still weak and not so good for buy after / till buyer on USDCHF break up to above fib 0.9061. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 6, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend at EURUSD on continue move to bulls - take a buy look better i see - the daily confirm this bulls - so, start to buy if buyer success too break to above 1.3554.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD now can probably to go bulls for correction. at daily, we see the yesterday candle pullback up from demand 1.6269. this mean, good to search again buy op. but start buy better after 1.6344 break up by buyer.

USDJPY
the USDJPY = flat to bulls. see daily tf : the strong resistance near 101.76 will be important line here. take a buy if buyer break up that 101.76.

USDCHF
for right now - USDCHF still on flat - and next can go bulls again if fibo near 0.9057 can be break by next seller move then. as for my see. plan take buy still good plan till now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 7, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
most probably price move at EURUSD today is bull. several daily candle also support to this bull - we now can see the fib daily,. look to fib 1.3618. so the today buyer better after that 1.3618 break too by next buyer move. just it my simple look till now.

GBPUSD
trend flat above that demand 1.6272. of course with this view, the GBPUSD can go to correction bulls first as long as price still hold move above that 1.6272, i see.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - trend still move to bulls - the daily confirm this bull - at today move, if buyer could break up the line fib near 102.16 = yes, start to buy if that 102.16 break too by today buyer.

USDCHF
flat - and till now still on it's flat zone - so now please just wait first - i see not good idea for new op if this USDCHF still move between the price 0.8969 - 0.9061. it's call flat zone. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 10, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend bull still on EURUSD - we get an important fib near 1.3642. with my simple say, ok buy if 1.3642 break by today buyer then. tcci line average 20 now still on support pair to bulls.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD pair now move bulls - last daily candle is so nice bulls candle. the today fibo that must be pay to attention is near price 1.6418. buy is recommended if 1.6418 break too by next buyer, i see.

USDJPY
trend on become move again to more bulls - last daily candle act as nice pinbar bulls - now we good to watch the fib 102.57. buy USDJPY after 102.57 success be break by today buyer group then.

USDCHF
trend on become move to down - make a sell is better if this USDCHF also break to bellow the line fib 0.8960. for note: the two daily candle ago support this down till now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD pair move also nice bull. take a buy look better here because MA 50 was break by today buyer - also this bull look supported by several daily candle ago that also on bulls candle.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD price move for now is bulls - take a buy for this pair if then buyer move also break up to above the line fib near 1.6428. tcci now also green. this call bull.

USDJPY
move price at USDJPY still to bull but now look to correction down first if seller break down the last support near 101.98.

USDCHF
trend at USDCHF on continue down move, sell is good choice for now. see the fib near 0.8959 that on yesterday act as support but now was break by strong seller today. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
on yesterday we got nice pinbar bearish. so now EURUSD most probably to back down. sell better - but start sell after break down happen to bellow 1.3620.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - trend look to still make a bull move again - but for truly bull move, there is a strong and nearest resistance line near 1.6487. so only buy after buyer break up that fibo 1.6487 then.

USDJPY
for USDJPY pair till now still on move to bulls. the important fib for today is 102.70. for me, better search buy if 102.70 had break too by today buyer move then.

USDCHF
trend at USDCHF on move to bull is see. yesterday candle is bull pinbar. now we watch for break up price to above 0.8988 for nice start buy. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 13, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
be aware with continue down correction at EURUSD - from daily view, if seller on next move can go again to bellow line 1.3561, ok sell then. note, tcci 20 now above the correct price, ok we call this bearish.

GBPUSD
trend on GBPUSD still to move bulls. take a buy for this pair - yes recommended for now, this because buyer was success break up that 1.6600.

USDJPY
the USDJPY price move look weak move. not good to op on current price now. but after i see the tcci 20 now green. this pair most probably can up again - take buy if 102.68 break by today buyer.

USDCHF
pair USDCHF move now so volatile. price move near the pivot daily (0.8994). it's wise for us to just wait first on this condition. we call this still flat. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 14, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
price at EURUSD now still on move to bull. take a buy look better of course if then buyer move also more bulls and then break up the line fib near 1.3691. tcci 20 for till now also on bulls move, i see. just it.

GBPUSD
trend at GBPUSD also still on bulls move. take action buy look still on better idea for several next plan trade here if buyer break up that intraday high 1.6673.

USDJPY
the USDJPY still flat but to move bulls - take action buy will be more wise - for that, see the daily - see the 102.57. ok buy again if 102.57 break by today buyer move.

USDCHF
because of USDCHF now was near demand 0.8918. so now if seller can not break to bellow 0.8918 again, just be aware with probably pair to correction bulls. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 17, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
this EURUSD still on bulls - take a plan buy is better then - last intraday high at 1.3714 was break by buyer. so then, the pair likely to move up again to max. near that supply at 1.3750.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD now still bulls. although we see price was near the supply 1.6830, but yes the bulls move still look strong. wise to till act as buyer, i see.

USDJPY
the trend USDJPY on continue down although with weak move. sell with small tp still wise. i see max. down at here can test again to near demand at 101.20 (near MA 100 yellow).

USDCHF
trend down at USDCHF was too weak. we next still good to sell if intraday low at 0.8902 can be break by seller. so then. still better search sell on here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
bull EURUSD was too weak. the yesterday price move here pullback again to down from that strong supply 1.3735. and as long as price bellow that 1.3735, be aware with down move then (although for bearish correction).

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD back again to down. from daily, we see the yesterday price had touch that supply at about 1.6822. next if seller also go down more bellow 1.6695, let sell again then.

USDJPY
this USDJPY also look to become move to bulls - the buyer move today had break up that intraday high near fibo 101.99. buy if that break up happen today.

USDCHF
be aware with USDCHF correction to bulls. the important point for now to be watch is 0.8926. buy only good if truly 0.8926 break by today buyer. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
now i want to say - be aware with buy EURUSD - the candle now was so near the supply strong at 1.3770. at some times, price can probably down for although just correctin bearish then.

GBPUSD
for till now at GBPUSD, the trend still on move to down, ok better sell but make sure seller break down fibo 1.6655. the two daily candle ago is down candle that pullback again / move down after reach the supply at 1.6788. so now is back to down.

USDJPY
now USDJPY still flat with quite high volatile move. but then, because tcci 20 trend is bull, for me, if buyer also move again to above 102.74, ok buy then.

USDCHF
this USDCHF now also down but yes this was weak. so if we want again take sell, make sure the last strong intraday low near 0.8868 (that now still above current price) could be break by seller. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 20, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
bull was too weak for EURUSD - no good buy here now. price still near supply 1.3773. you are good to wait please. but if the 1.3773 also break by additional buyer, ok buy again then.

GBPUSD
now GBPUSD flat to down. but yes still call flat as long as seller still hold move above that 1.6636. for me, i suggest sell if 1.6636 can be break by next seller. let see first.

USDJPY
this still flat - just wait please. the flat zone detected between 101.84 till 102.46. if you want yo buy USDJPY then, make sure 102.46 break by buyer then.

USDCHF
so weak bearish for USDCHF now. not good for sell. look for the pair probably correction bull then if buyer break up to above 0.8895 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 24, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
on EURUSD - trend on flat. not good to take op if the pair still between 1.3701 till 1.3758. we only op if price get out from one of that area flat, of course.

GBPUSD
this GBPUSD still to continue down then. we will better search sell if intraday low near 1.6612 can be break too by next seller move. let see first.

USDJPY
trend still to more bulls - the daily still show us this bulls. so if USDJPY today could break up again to above 102.82 = let start buy again.

USDCHF
be aware for USDCHF - pair can continue it's down if price break again to bellow line 0.8867. as we see that tcci 20 also on red line. this mean, better to take a sell. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD still flat but to down. next, good for sell if 1.3707 can be break by next seller move. let see and be ready to sell (price was at strong supply too).

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD on probably bull correction again. see daily tf - see the fib 1.6678. if 1.6678 break by buyer, that time for buy again.

USDJPY
trend on flat but a little still to bull. better buy at USDJPY if price continue move to above line fib 102.68 then. tcci 20 now support bulls too, i see.

USDCHF
nice bull for USDCHF - now this pair look pullback up from that demand zone 0.8860. if on next move, buyer also break up to that 0.8910, ok buy here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
till now, the EURUSD still on flat. wait please. and sell this pair if intraday low near fibo 1.3714 can be break by next seller. let see what's move then first.

GBPUSD
tcci 20 was red and probably down. but down at GBPUSD still so weak move. today - we focus to fibo 1.6641 (break down that price) if we want sell again here.

USDJPY
now trend USDJPY is flat to down - sell better if intraday low near 102.00 can be break by next seller move i see. tcci 20 now was above the current price but still green line. sell if 102.00 break by seller.

USDCHF
this USDCHF still to down but weak. if we want to sell, make sure 0.8853 can be break by seller. on other view, if buyer move to up more fib 0.8892, yes, it will be nice trigger for back bulls. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 27, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
ok for sell for EURUSD - see daily, and watch carefully for probably break down price to that intraday low near 1.3661. and start sell if 1.3661 break too by next seller.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD also just on flat. the flat zone is between 1.6621 till 1.6702. no op on that flat area. just monitoring this pair, first.

USDJPY
this flat but to down - next at USDJPY can better search again sell if price seller break to bellow fib near 102.09 (that now act as nearest support on this pair, D1 TF).

USDCHF
trend on move up bulls - the tcci average 20 now green. but if we want take buy USDCHF again, just make sure buyer had break up too to above fibo near 0.8930 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 28, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD can correction first to bull if next resistance near 1.3726 can be break by buyer. but then, big trend show us that pair on probaly still to down. the important fib level is 1.3642 if we want to sell again here.

GBPUSD
trend at GBPUSD look to bull. ok to buy for this pair if 1.6698 break too by next buyer move. let see and ready to buy then.

USDJPY
this USDJPY pair also still to down - we better to sell if price break again - continue down to fibo 101.72. the two daily candle ago still support this down, we see.

USDCHF
for USDCHF still to down and yes better sell again if 0.8870 break by next seller move. let see then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 3, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
till now, EURUSD trend still on bull move. but for right nice buy, let's buy this pair if 1.3824 can be break again by next buyer move. tcci 20 now had change back again to bull i see.

GBPUSD
on daily, i see GBPUSD can more move bull. the today attention is to watch that intraday high near 1.6768. ok for buy if 1.6768 break again by next buyer move. let see.

USDJPY
the down also still at USDJPY - see the daily. ok to search sell because the MA 100 was break by last friday candle and now price move bellow that MA 100.

USDCHF
ok to sell for USDCHF - see the daily, if intraday low near 0.8777 can be break by today seller - let sell this pair if 0.8777 break by seller. :)

Regards.