• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 2, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
this look : sideways to bearish - for EURUSD can be nice to be take additional sell today if price continue go move back down more bellow 1.3759. let's prepare for sell.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - this look still on move bulls - we are better to search additional buy op because price now had success move above that 1.6549.

USDJPY
although with weak move - i see USDJPY on continue bulls - this call bull by me after on today daily TF chart, i had see that buyer was success break to above fib resistance near 105.15.

USDCHF
the USDCHF still on bulls. see the intraday high at about price 0.8919 - that 0.8919 is so important fibo line. if 0.8919 break by buyer, ok we also can be start act to be buyer again then (here). let see first. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 3, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD, the trend can continue to down. and let sell if seller here also continue break to bellow fib 1.3629 (that now still above the current price move).

GBPUSD
the trend on GBPUSD also still on down. at daily, we see this down can play nice again for today if price can continue move to bellow line fib 1.6411 then.

USDJPY
the USDJPY pair on down. and we can sell if the seller on today move also could break to bellow fib 104.54 (support for this pair now). we see the tcci now above the current price move, and this mean, pair on down call.

USDCHF
this look to bulls. and yes, we can take additional buy op on USDCHF if USDCHF then success breakup to above important fibo near 0.9029 (that also act as strong resistance for till now). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 6, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend on more down move - make a plan sell EURUSD better if this pair also continue to bellow line 1.3581. as we see, that we will get nice down if that 1.3581 had success break by next seller then.

GBPUSD
for this GBPUSD also down. can be see from daily. today we can take more additional sell op with make sure the seller still move bellow last intraday low (price still above that 1.6394).

USDJPY
the USDJPY now on move down, better sell i see. for sell - we must wait for break price to bellow 104.06. so now we just please wait (on plan sell) if price still above 104.06.

USDCHF
this USDCHF can more move bull again. take buy look better on here, but see first for break up price to above 0.9058 then. only after 0.9058 break by buyer = yes we start buy then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
this EURUSD on bull for now. see the last yesterday candle. be ready to buy if price continue move up to above the fib intraday high again at 1.3652.

GBPUSD
now still flat but to down, sell better for this GBPUSD, but make sure that price then move to bellow 1.6336. tcci till now still give us down trend condition. we see tcci still on red line = down.

USDJPY
trend on look move down - we can prepare again to sell on this USDJPY - today, on daily ; we can see to the nice fibo near 103.90. today sell is better only if 103.90 break too by seller. just it.

USDCHF
now USDCHF on flat (near overbought area = 0.9070). this not good for buy. with other say, only better buy if buyer can break up the 0.9070 then (let see first). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 8, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
ok, for EURUSD still flat too. price flat detected among the price 1.3596 till 1.3656. no good op on that area. we can start op if then price go out from one on that flat zone, then.

GBPUSD
this is a flat but to down then. see the daily GBPUSD = tcci average 20 day on red line but with weak formation of candle's. only sell here if price break to bellow 1.6373 (today), just it.

USDJPY
trend move to bulls again and now buyer at USDJPY had break up to above 104.73. i am not sure this real bulls. on my view, this bulls is just correction, price look want to re-test first to that high level fib near 105.04. be aware with down if price can touch that 105.04.

USDCHF
at daily view, this USDCHF still on bulls but weak bull. be aware with down correction here (as long as price still move bellow fibonacci 0.9099). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 9, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD pair on still look move down for today. the next support at about price 1.3552 will be important level for price on it's down move. so, only sell after 1.3552 truly break by seller. let see.

GBPUSD
GBPUSD on bull. till now, i will still support buy if then the today buyer could break to above 1.6471. we see, the last candle (yesterday) on nice support this bulls.

USDJPY
trend on move bulls. we will better search buy for USDJPY after make sure first that 105.12 had break by next buyer. now just wait for that break up to 105.12.

USDCHF
the USDCHF still bulls. next : the today important fib is 0.9126. better to buy if 0.9126 had break by today buyer. let see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 10, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend flat to bulls - this EURUSD now can probably to bulls we see. today we can focus to fib 1.3632. so, after 1.3632 break by buyer = yes, it's better for start buy,.

GBPUSD
this GBPUSD on also bulls. for me, if today buyer group also success break that 1.6497 = yes, that will be better time to use to start buy here.

USDJPY
this still on flat but to down - see the daily USDJPY - truly, we can take additional sell op then here, with first of all, we make sure that seller had success break to bellow line fib 104.57.

USDCHF
trend look down - sell better on this USDCHF if the last intraday low near 0.9063 had break too by today seller. as we see the yesterday candle is down candle. this mean, this pair can probably change trend to bearish, i see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 13, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend on move bulls - buy on EURUSD better if then buyer on this pair continue break up to above line fib at 1.3687. note: the tcci average 20 day at daily now above the current price. this call bulls.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD trend for now is bulls - the friday candle ago look as bulls pinbar. for me, we better take additional buy OP if buyer also break up that next intraday high at 1.6517.

USDJPY
truly - this call down - at daily today we see USDJPY had break to bellow 103.82. this mean, we are on better search additional sell. look at fib line, i see price can down touch max. to near the 102.98 (the daily short target 2 for this pair).

USDCHF
the trend on USDCHF is down - we can take sell on this pair after make sure the seller had break to bellow fibo line 0.9004. we see now price had move bellow that tcci average 20 day. so this call on still down direction. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend on flat but to bulls - tcci at daily was green. today if we want to buy this EURUSD = just make sure first that buyer success break up that intraday high at 1.3684.

GBPUSD
this GBPUSD can continue down move. ok sell for GU today if price on continue move to bellow line fibo 1.6346. only nice sell if price break to that 1.6346. let see. and sell after 1.6346 break then.

USDJPY
for USDJPY can continue down move if today seller also break down that intraday low (near 102.84). but on other look, i see pair can bulls correction first (as long as price on today move still above that 102.84 then).

USDCHF
the down trend on here. let's sell for USDCHF if price on continue move down to bellow the intraday low 0.8986 then. tcci 20 now was red. so better sell after 0.8986 break by today seller. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend look go down - today seller on EURUSD was break down that intraday low near the 1.3648. ok this nice view for us to make some pips from sell op.

GBPUSD
for till now, this GBPUSD pair just look still flat. price still on weak move near pivot intraday 1.6415. of course, i am not recommended you to take some new op for right now. just ignore please better.

USDJPY
trend for USDJPY still bulls. the yesterday candle look as nice double bottom. for me, better buy if price on continue move to above 104.28.

USDCHF
this USDCHF on look to take a buy also with weak bulls. use sl for buy near the pivot (SL about bellow price 0.9008). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 16, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend can probably continue on down move. at daily EURUSD - if we are on plan sell here, just make sure the seller can break down the last strong intraday low (1.3580) then.

GBPUSD
this GBPUSD could continue down move. see daily. of course, we will take sell if 1.6321 break by seller. but use small tp because at 1.6290 = it's strong demand zone.

USDJPY
till now USDJPY bulls - the today buyer success break to above last yesterday intraday high (near 104.69). this mean, we are now good search additional buy op of course.

USDCHF
the USDCHF on bulls move. from yesterday we see nice bulls candle here and will look become go bulls if buyer success break up that 0.9107 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 17, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend move down now. if EURUSD pair also could break down to bellow 1.3582 = yes that time for sell op then. tcci 20 also on down - so if seller can break that 1.3582 = better to sell.

GBPUSD
this GBPUSD still on down but look a little weak. for me, if seller break again that 1.6314 = yes sell better then. but use small tp - tp for sell better set near that demand (1.6300).

USDJPY
this is still on down trend. we can take a sell here then - see daily. look to fib 104.14. after 104.14 at USDJPY break by seller = yes start sell.

USDCHF
trend at USDCHF still on become down, sell better for this pair = after break down price happen here. i mean, start sell if break down to 0.9031 had break then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
on big view use daily tf - the EURUSD on flat to bearish. take a seller could be better only after break down price to bellow line fib 1.3507 then.

GBPUSD
this flat to bull. we can search buy at GBPUSD - the start buy better if buyer today had break to above 1.6453.

USDJPY
the USDJPY pair now also bulls - the buyer today had success break up that intraday high (near 104.32). so now ok buy, i see.

USDCHF
trend on continue bulls move - buy better if the USDCHF also break to above line fib 0.9232. lets see and ready buy. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
at yesterday, i see EURUSD on move bulls. this will be nice buy (because i see the intraday high at 1.3568) was break by today buyer, so now, better to plan additional buy i see.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD pair now on bulls. take action buy better if intraday high (near 1.6486) can be break by next buyer move. let see and be ready to buy.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - this also on down move, better sell here - see daily tf, if 104.02 break by today seller = start sell better here.

USDCHF
on yesterday here = we got nice down pinbar - sell plan at USDCHF better now = but make sure the seller break first to more intraday low (near 0.9083) then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 23, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
this is flat - very flat. and not good for us to take a new op on the EURUSD - next buy better only / if buyer success break up the 1.3582.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD still on bulls - let's take buy if today buyer move continue break to above fibo 1.6586. so if price still bellow that 1.6586 = please just wait first.

USDJPY
this USDJPY bulls. see daily, candle price now move above that intraday high 104.56. so, this better for us look again buy op plan. tcci 20 also bulls (green line).

USDCHF
this look flat. from several candle ago, i see this USDCHF on very small move and not good for us to take new op on this flat condition. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 27, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
at last friday, we see nice down move at EURUSD - and at today, see the 1.3662. ok sell for this pair if 1.3662 also could break by seller. as we see the friday candle formed likely as bearish pinbar that support down move today.

GBPUSD
this truly on become down move - the today attention that must be pay is - we can watch the break down price to bellow 1.6478. better sell if 1.6478 at GBPUSD had break by seller.

USDJPY
the USDJPY pair still move to down - at daily tf, if the seller also next continue move down bellow 101.99 = yes it's call continue down bearish. and on other look. wait for sell if price still above 101.99 = it's still call sideways to bulls correction first.

USDCHF
this USDCHF now sideways to down - as daily view result chart till now, we see the big trend still down. but only search sell again after 0.8902 could continue can be break by next seller move. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend on move to down - sell op is more better i see - the yesterday view - i see the EURUSD candle yesterday is nice down pinbar. we can sell here if 1.3652 also can be break by today seller. let see.

GBPUSD
the trend on GBPUSD also bull. the intraday high at 1.6588 was break by today buyer. this mean, better to us search again for buy op. tcci average 20 at daily now still support for probably price still continue move to bulls, i see.

USDJPY
this USDJPY pair can go correction bulls again - the daily confirm the price now move again to bulls. and then will be better buy if buyer move today could success break up that intraday high at 102.93.

USDCHF
for USDCHF - this likely still on flat / sideways. because till now price on still move so close between 0.8931 till 0.8984. no good for new trade (as long as price still on that zone), just wait please. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend on flat to down - see daily EURUSD = ok i will still can say flat first as long as price still above that 1.3628. so, no sell please if candle price still above that 1.3628 today.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD now flat, and not good for new op. but then, after i see the tcci average 20 day at daily, yes, this pair still on bulls. tcci 20 still green line. but for buy, please wait till price break up more fibo 1.6625 then.

USDJPY
bull can happen again here. the focus look for today is : just watch for USDJPY break up to above intraday high (near 103.25). so if today price also still can hold move above the 103.25 = that mean, we good search additional buy. use sl for buy bellow the pivot 102.87.

USDCHF
trend on USDCHF can continue to bulls. see the resistance near 0.9010. so, with my see, if 0.9010 truly had be break by today buyer. let start take buy here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 30, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
with daily view - the EURUSD on bulls - see daily. and see the fib near resistance at 1.3684. we can buy if 1.3684 break too by today buyer.

GBPUSD
ok, for GBPUSD now - i will still support for sell. but then, please wait for break down price to fib 1.6524 if we are want start sell.

USDJPY
the USDJPY pair till now still on look to down - sell better if the seller move was truly break that 101.84. on other view, just wait please if price still move slow above 101.84 - because it's still call flat of course.

USDCHF
trend on continue to move down - we take a sell again if today seller at USDCHF also continue break too to bellow the line fib 0.8934. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 31, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD pair on more down. take a sell will be nice idea for today plan trade here, with make sure, the seller break first to bellow fibo 1.3542.

GBPUSD
this is will be move to down too. make plan sell here is wise act. but for real sell GBPUSD - better wait for break down price to fibo 1.6444. we see tcci 20 at daily support this bearish too.

USDJPY
still flat near demand 102.07. but then, ok i will support for buy for this USDJPY if the candle price today continue move up more above the line fib 102.89. as we see the two yesterday candle now look act as double bottom. this is bulls of course.

USDCHF
trend at USDCHF now can continue to bulls move. we good to buy if buyer also continue move to above the line fibo 0.9047. for note: we see the tcci 20 and MA period 50 also was break up by yesterday buyer. this call bull. :)

Regards.