• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Dear Mr. Administrator and also Mr. Moderator's of this beloved forum digitalcashpalace.com

Please allow me to share my experience about give my best prediction of forex movement everyday here.

Thank you, sir. :)

And here is my update for today forex price prediction :

EURUSD
EURUSD on look sideways. Price movement till now = on so smooth weak and no nice idea to take a new op here. just wait and see for now = it's more better. On other hand = I see, as long as seller then here can not break more down to that intraday low 1.3160 = looking for buy on low here = great idea.

GBPUSD
Big trend on GBPUSD on look bulls. But for now look sideways first. For nice start buy Op here (intraday trade) = make sure that then price can up and then break up to that intraday high (1.5273). So, if price still move slow bellow that intraday high (1.5273) = I just called this pair on still sideways = just wait and see then.

USDJPY
The USDJPY look pullback bearish again. price candle on 15M TF was able can break down again to that intraday short 93.18. Looking for sell with SL above 93.18 = most better action (for intraday trading), I see.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - price on still look sideways but with more to bearish. TCCI on support bearish. Next, nice sell can be play again here, I see = if strong seller was truly can break down more to that intraday pivot 0.9300. So, let's wait for that breakout to pivot 0.9300, then (to start sell here). just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, February 23, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - this likely to still want up bulls. this bulls can be see with the TCCI average daily that now on bellow the current price. Look for next buy OP plan = better.

GBPUSD
The intraday R1 (1.5246) was break by seller. On my see - with look to this supply demand formation on GBPUSD - price here can probably down first to re-test again to that intraday long 1.5219.

USDJPY
For USDJPY till closed price this week, price on sideways near that supply 93.50. but, if we look to the tcci average daily - this more to be bulls if then intraday long (93.45) can be break up too by strong buyer then.

USDCHF
The USDCHF on more bearish. price was break down to the intraday pivot 0.9300 and TCCI till now on support bearish too. looking for sell plan then is better here, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - this more look to nice bearish again. On my see - if seller can move more down to that intraday short 1.3182 = Looking for sell is better if truly then strong seller can break down to that intraday short 1.3182.

GBPUSD
Pullback up bulls and good search buy for this GBPUSD with stoploss set on bellow that 1.5060.

USDJPY
For USDJPY - after we see the bulls gap = this can be a trigger to more bearish (because if we look this pair with big TF - can be see that this bulls gap formed on so strong supply zone). looking for sell op = better.

USDCHF
Price movement on this USDCHF on so high volatile, I see and not look good for new OP. And we see also that price on still move so near that intraday pivot 0.9306 = just wait and see - better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
Bearish for this pair look weak. On my see if seller on this EURUSD still can not break down more that strong demand at 1.3047 = search for buy with use sl bellow that demand 1.3047 is good action here.

GBPUSD
Bearish correction can play here (today). I see on GBPUSD - if seller can break down to more that intraday long fibo at 1.5150 = looking for sell op will be better choice then here, I see.

USDJPY
The price also on still bulls. For today move if USDJPY can still move above that intraday short at 92.36 = looking for buy OP = yes, better.

USDCHF
so nice bulls for USDCHF (for today move). and this bulls still nice play as long as the price here can still move above that intraday R1 fibo (0.9317). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, March 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
Bulls will be look nice for EURUSD if then buyer on this pair can also move up again to more that intraday S1 1.3079. but, we must wait and see first if price still move slow bellow that 1.3079 = it's still call sideways of course.

GBPUSD
GBPUSD on look bulls but weak, On my see - price now on try to re-test again to that intraday pivot (near the price 1.5184). Looking for buy with TP near that pivot 1.5184 = good action now.

USDJPY
The sideways price on still play here. For USDJPY = this is no nice idea to be take a new op (price on still sideways near the pivot 92.42).

USDCHF
This also on probably bearish (although just for bearish correction) then. On simple say = as long as USDCHF can still move bellow that strong supply at 0.9373 = just search for sell here = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
The probably price to bulls also on look here. Look, for EURUSD - this can nice to be take for buy with tcci on support bulls, i see. SL max. can be set bellow that daily short target 2 (1.2992).

GBPUSD
Sideways still play here -but for GBPUSD = bulls also can probably here if next price candle can move more up to above that 1.5050. so, for buy plan = just wait and see for break up price to more that 1.5050. just it.

USDJPY
Of course - price on USDJPY on still look bulls. TCCI average daily on still support bulls trend till this pair closed this week. Next - if buyer can move up again and break the supply at 93.70 = looking for new buy = better.

USDCHF
TCCI average daily move = on bulls but weak. Price on still move slow bellow that quite strong supply zone 0.9455. So for USDCHF, I see - the max bulls can be touch again to that 0.9455 but with small move. and wait and see more better choice with this price formation, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
The sideways on look still play here. For EURUSD - now still move so near that intraday short 1.3017. Just be aware with sideways first + wait and see action is better.

GBPUSD
The sideways on still play here although with weak bulls. I see for GBPUSD - can move bulls - only/after the bulls candle then was break up to more that intraday short fib line at near 1.5062, I see.

USDJPY
For USDJPY = this more look to be more bearish. Looking for sell is better on this pair if then seller can break down to more that intraday long 93.21, I see.

USDCHF
Intraday trend on USDCHF look bearish and good for sell if then bearish candle can move more down again to that intraday pivot (0.9407) then, just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
Price candle on EURUSD look move slow. But, I see - this pair can be more to continue bulls again if then buyer can break up more to the strong intraday high at 1.3031 then.

GBPUSD
Trend on bulls. And for GBPUSD = as long as price then can move above the intraday R1 (1.5094) = looking for additional buy OP is better of course.

USDJPY
The intraday trend of USDJPY can more bearish although with weak move. On my see - if seller then can break down too to more that intraday S1 93.27 = looking for sell OP is better of course.

USDCHF
The price movement candle on USDCHF is too weak and small move. no nice idea to take a new op with this sideways. just wait and see = it's more better decision for now, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
EURUSD on bulls. On my see if then buyer also can break up again to break up to that intraday R1 at 1.3050 = yes, looking to search buy Op again here is more better act. then.

GBPUSD
TCCI line on GBPUSD on look still bulls but weak. on my see - for this pair can be good for look buy OP again after truly then buyer can move again above the intraday pivot 1.5150.

USDJPY
Bearish still here but now weak. We see a bulls pinbar on USDJPY 15M TF. so, for more called nice bearish and good for sell = this pair must break down first to more that intraday S1 at 93.03, I see.

USDCHF
Trend TCCI on USDCHF = bearish. but now was look weak bearish. price look consolidation so near the intraday short 0.9405. just wait and see with this sideways is better act. for now (of course). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 07, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - the bearish on was look weak. We can be ready for probably price back bulls trend here if price candle can move up more to that intraday low 1.2982, I see.

GBPUSD
Trend for GBPUSD look bulls. on my see if then seller on GBPUSD can not down again more to that new demand at 1.4969 = looking for buy OP is better act.

USDJPY
Now, USDJPY still move bellow that strong supply 94.11. I see, as long as that strong supply 94.11 can not be break up again by buyer = just be aware with make buy OP. on other hand - it's better to search probably price to bearish correction. then.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - this look on more nice bearish again if the candle then can truly move to down more to that intraday high 0.9480. looking for sell is good act with make sure that seller was break down to more 0.9480. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, March 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend for EURUSD - now look bearish. tcci daily on support bearish. and then this bearish can be nice play again here if seller on this pair can move down to more that intraday r1 1.3090 then.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD now - trend still look bearish. TCCI daily still show this bearish till now. but this bearish likely to sideways above that intraday s1 1.4987. wait and see is better with this look.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - the bulls on still nice here. I see as long as price can move above that intraday high 95.08 (on today move) = looking for by op again = better.

USDCHF
for USDCHF - this also on more to be bulls for today move - can be see with tcci daily that till now still support bulls. next - the bulls continuation can more play good here if the pivot 0.9449 can be break up by strong bulls candle then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - this probably to more bulls. I see, if buyer then can still move above that intraday s1 1.2993 = yes, make a plan for buy op = better.

GBPUSD
GBPUSD on look more bearish then. I see, as long as the price can move bellow that daily short target 1 (1.4927) = still search for sell is better.

USDJPY
USDJPY on still look to bulls. Next - this look to more nice to search buy of course if then buyer still can move above that daily long target 2 (55.80) then.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - the tcci trend till now on still bulls. this look good for buy of course with using target profit till that strong supply again at 0.9540, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - this look more to bulls. We can search buy - but buy on this pair must use sl max. on bellow that intraday low (1.2954).

GBPUSD
Now GBPUSD on still move on demand zone. of course, bulls correction can play here as long as the seller still can not continue again it's bearish movement and as long as price can not down more to that intraday low at 1.4885, I see.

USDJPY
The USDJPY on still move slow and look just sideways first. price till now on move slow so near that intraday r1 96.21. just ignore this pair is more better act, I see.

USDCHF
This can be more to be bearish as long as USDCHF can still move bellow that supply 0.9555. tcci also on was support bearish. search sell with sl above that supply 0.9555 is better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
The bearish on here. for EURUSD can probably continue bearish I see if then seller can break down more to that intraday long at 1.3024. so, if we plan to sell on this pair again = make sure strong seller was break down more that 1.3024 and also better was break down more to the intraday pivot at near price 1.3016, I see.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD, this look on still to sideways. price candle now still move slow near that intraday pivot 1.4904. No nice idea to take a new OP with this sideways. just wait and see first.

USDJPY
For USDJPY - I see, this pair on look correction to bearish as long as candle bulls still can not up again to break up that daily long target 2 (96.70). search for sell with sl above that 96.70 is more better decision now.

USDCHF
Bulls also on here. For USDCHF can nice to be take buy OP (I see) if then buyer on this pair can move up again more to that intraday short 0.9490. just it from my simple analysis now. :)

Regards.

- - - Updated - - -

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
The bearish on here. for EURUSD can probably continue bearish I see if then seller can break down more to that intraday long at 1.3024. so, if we plan to sell on this pair again = make sure strong seller was break down more that 1.3024 and also better was break down more to the intraday pivot at near price 1.3016, I see.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD, this look on still to sideways. price candle now still move slow near that intraday pivot 1.4904. No nice idea to take a new OP with this sideways. just wait and see first.

USDJPY
For USDJPY - I see, this pair on look correction to bearish as long as candle bulls still can not up again to break up that daily long target 2 (96.70). search for sell with sl above that 96.70 is more better decision now.

USDCHF
Bulls also on here. For USDCHF can nice to be take buy OP (I see) if then buyer on this pair can move up again more to that intraday short 0.9490. just it from my simple analysis now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
bulls on still here - although with weak move. I see till now - the tcci average daily move on still support to bulls. but, for start buy here (today) = we must make sure first that buyer on EURUSD was can move up and break up more to that intraday long at price 1.3042 then.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD - just be aware with bearish correction after we see the price candle now was move pullback down from that supply 1.4951. looking for sell with small tp and use sl above that 1.4951 is good act, for now, I see.

USDJPY
For USDJPY this look to more bearish. And yes - make a plan for sell op is better now, if the candle still can move bellow that intraday s1 95.81 then.

USDCHF
For till now, I still see bearish for this USDCHF pair although with weak bearish. tcci average daily move look still show us this bearish. looking for sell is better if the strong bearish candle then can move down more that intraday short 0.9460. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - trend can probably more bulls. tcci now was support bulls. then if we look to the fib level - I see, nice idea to buy then if strong buyer here can break up more to that intraday short at 1.2976.

GBPUSD
For GBPUSD now, the intraday trend can more to be bulls as long as price here still can move above that intraday s1 (1.4909). so, for better buy op - make sure to use stoploss bellow that intraday s1 (1.4909).

USDJPY
The tcci on still give us bearish trend - and of course for USDJPY can more to probably bearish again after seller here was move more down to that intraday long 95.94.

USDCHF
bulls on this USDCHF pair till now still look weak. price now move slow bellow that strong supply zone 0.9533. so, just be aware with bearish correction here if strong bearish candle formed here then and can break down more to that intraday r1 at 0.9513. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, March 16, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD
The EURUSD on still to bulls again to re-test that strong daily long target 2 1.3098 then. looking for buy op is better with tp to near that 1.3098, I see.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - the more bulls can be here again. on next more play op here = I see, make a plan for buy is better with make sure that buyer on this pair was able can move up to more that intraday high at 1.6118. I see.

USDJPY
tcci trend for USDJPY on still nice bearish. for me - this look to become more bearish again if seller here can move down again to more that daily short target 2 at 95.19. just it.

USDCHF
tcci on still bearish. next -if USDCHF can move too on bellow that daily short target 2 (0.9386) = search for sell op again here is better of course (with max. sl for sell set on above that daily short target 1 = 0.9411). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, March 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use Daily TF chart.

EURUSD
Hi, looking for buy is better now for EURUSD - I can say this, it's because the strong bearish GAP formed here (on this near demand zone - 1.2920). Search for buy on low = better now.

GBPUSD
This look to still sideways - but, can be more bulls and good buy for GBPUSD if candle strong buyer then can up and break up more to that intraday high (near the price 1.5176). For better buy op = make sure that 1.5176 was can be break by strong buyer then. just it.

USDJPY
So nice bearish GAP - and good for sell on this USDJPY - for today move, yes, search sell on high is better because of this GAP formed near that supply. this indicate that probably change trend to bearish on play here, I see.

USDCHF
For USDCHF - this still to be more bearish of course. I can say this because price still can move on bellow that intraday high 0.9477. so, this simple formation = that looking for sell with sl above that 0.9477 = better plan now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use Daily TF chart.

EURUSD
For EURUSD - trend can still to bulls of course, and for today move - I see this bulls can more nice play again after candle price can move up to more the intraday high (near the price 1.2995) then.

GBPUSD
For today GBPUSD - I can say more bulls of course, if then candle price can up again more to that intraday high at 1.5143. So, of course - for nice buy on this pair = we must make sure first that buyer can up more to 1.5143 then.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - this look more to be bulls again. for today move, this bulls can nice happen and nice for buy if the strong buyer can able break up to more that intraday high at 95.59.

USDCHF
USDCHF till now look to still sideways. price candle now still move slow so near that intraday pivot line 0.9451. of course, just wait and see first is more wise decision with this pair condition, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, March 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
on the candle formation (daily TF), I see, EURUSD can called again to more bulls if buyer can able break up more that 1.2977 (it's intraday high fib level).

GBPUSD
GBPUSD - till now on still sideways but can more up to continue bulls again of course if then buyer can move up again more that intraday long at 1.5124.

USDJPY
trend for USDJPY on likely most to bulls continuation. yes, I can say nice buy then here - but, for take a new buy op, please make sure that 96.13 price level was break by strong buyer then. just it.

USDCHF
trend on sideways too. and for USDCHF price still move slow on near the intraday pivot 0.9446. no take a new op for now = yes, better decision for this pair. :)

Regards.