• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

It won't be as a newbie but once you're experienced, it will be very easy. If you're a pro trader for many years, forex is very easy to work with. I have no problems with forex so far. I think anyone can trade and earn as long as they get enough experiences and then they will start to enjoy trading. Its very simple sometimes after you learn all of it. I think forex is for everyone who is willing to work hard at it.

We all know that forex trading is not that easy that is why we must try our best and ensure that we work hard and more harder just to get what we want and through this method we need a good mood to get to this point at the same time.

It's not easy because you are going to have create your trading strategy, learn your own trading skills and gain experience to know about the market conditions. You will also check for your risk management and understand the trading psychology. Also the importance of the amount of your capital or investments.

For all traders i think forex is not that so much easy job to do, if that thing is so easy then i am sure all traders in short time become rich and have earning about $10000 or 10000 EUR per week from this business, but in fact that is not what happening many people loss and some of all that traders get profit, so that is why this business is not easy.

Forex is quick way to make money and we can earn a lot of profit from the forex but key is hard work and without hard work we can gain nothing. IF we give more and more time to forex and do this properly with attention and hard work then we'll be succeed to earn a lot of profit.

Yes, I agree with you. Forex is easy for whom has enough knowledge and skill about Forex market. But Forex is very hard for those who have no enough knowledge and experience about Forex. But they can make it easy by acquiring proper knowledge and experience.

Forex can be easy if you have been trading for many years and invest a lot of time into learning and practicing. I think forex is easier than other jobs. Forex can be simple once you really figure it out. Its even easier to figure out than some gambling games. To a certain degree, you will get an idea of market behaviors so that will help you a lot. I mean if you have been in it for more than 5 years, forex is just golf for you. I find forex very easy to trade and learn as well.

Sure, forex trading difficult. Market move ups and downs and seems always against our position if we are have no skills to analyze the market in proper way. Knowledge and understanding about how the market works necessary. That is the reason why we can’t trade in live account right away. We should take learning if don’t want to be fail.

Trading in Forex is not as easy as it sounds, mainly because of the complex nature and the many factors which determine the movement in it. A trader who wants to trade in Forex should understand the risk already and agree to abide by it. It is not just that which is easy to trade in.

Statistic of failure traders explain that this business not easy. Many people end up with losing and few only who able to generate profit. The market create difficulties because require to predict the future outcome. While there are no method able to predict the price exactly correct. The best way to handle the market is keep trading in minimum risk. Which mean, traders prepare for the worst and risking small lot size only per trading.

Forex trading is not easy if we do not have the knowledge and we do not want to hone our trading. We will find difficulty if we do not have knowledge about what we are doing. So prepare ourselves before we trade using real account

Forex trading is not easy because the traders end up losing most of the times they trade. Whereas you can be able to make money from forex, the business will also be very hard for the traders to make money in it when they are not having enough knowledge about it.

Though Forex is not easy to trade in, we can't still deny the fact that there are a lot of people who are making a fortune out of Forex. I mean, they are just making a living out of it. This means that it is the trader himself that will find a way to level the difficulty in Forex.

forex trading is not that easy I do hope that in some time forex trading could become easy when and if the trader just accept to learn from his loss

Difficulty even exist since we are in learning phase. We need to found the method to deal with market and how we should deal with impatient and hold our temptation to jump trading in live account right away. In trading, difficulties appear along with the market changes. We need to analyze the situations and should being careful in make decisions.

forex trading never an easy business before any trader want to earn here I guess he must be ready to work very hard here in this market forex is not an easy business.
otherwise if forex trading was that easy then almost everybody would have been wanting to earn from here

Easiness will come along with traders progress in skills and knowledge development. When traders know how the market works and know how to take advantage from it, they’ll get profit result and its easy job to them. But if traders don’t understand the market and unable to point out when to open positions and closed, trading obviously a very hard job.

Sure, it is the more input that a trader makes, the easier it will become. No one ever had it easy in the beginning and there was really no soft part of Forex. While you learn, you discover various means you can get to the top without much stress. You develop better strategies to handle the market and you seem to understand it much better.

Forex trading is even a bit complicated that is why I dont try to trade in the market without having my analysis done;
its a very risky business if you can just trade in forex market without doing your analysis first I think this should have been the first thing for any trader to do

Easiness come with time. At initial phase, when traders not good enough in analyze the market, and method often changed still, they’ll found that trading and make accurate prediction is something difficult. However, when time passed and they are getting experienced, traders will know what they need to do to generate good analysis and trading decision.